Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Make Up To 78,000 A Month Building Fueless Generator - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make Up To 78,000 A Month Building Fueless Generator (514 Views)

BUILD YOUR NON-FUEL/FUELESS GENERATOR / Best And Affordable Fueless Generator Ever / Fueless Gen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 78,000 A Month Building Fueless Generator by snoweghosa: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2010
good day my fellow Nigerian,
we want to inform the new fueless generator to you all, a fueless generator is a generator is a generator that does not use fuel, water or oil, it is the method of where chemical is converted electrical to mechanical, from mechanical to electrical

chemical--------------electrical-----------mechanical-----------electrical
that is the formula we are using, everything you need to build this fueless generator are locally source here on like the inverter and solar system, and it is easy to construct, and it easier to maintain. everybody can construct it, it does not requre you must be electrical engineer before can start constructing for people.
you can start building for people or you can start training people to make your money, we can still make arrangement of coming to you community to empower the youth there.

for more detail contact Famous on 08037314003 and Eghosa 08077063482
goodbye till i hear from you

(1) (Reply)

A Customized Pharmacy, Supermarket & Restaurant Control System / Desktop Needed For Purchase / Help Me All I Need A Fairly Used Laptop For My School Projet And Am Having 20.000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.