Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/19 (173 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/2023 / My Vision Of 02/05/2021 (christians Only) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/19 by dallyemmy: 2:54pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/19 by dallyemmy: 7:50am On May 02, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, May 2, 2019) -

Prosperity: By What Means?

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You're the only God that gives without adding sorrow.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of dishonesty, covetousness, greed and laziness, in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, release upon my life the spirit of diligence, contentment and godliness, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, by Your mercy, take me away from every road that leads to nowhere but eternal destruction, in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, prosper the labours of my hands, so that I can have enough to give to others, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me excel and prosper in everything that I lay my hands upon to do in life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father let every door of good and great things that the enemies have shut against me be reopened, today, and let them remain perpetually open forever, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the Open Heavens and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Divine Assessment Of Giving / For You / What The Lord Will Give You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.