Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple (1774 Views)

Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? / *****IPAD 3 32GB Refurb From Apple USA. 1 Yr Warranty***** / Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by meef(m): 3:19am On Sep 20, 2010
Brand new iphone 4G For Sale. Newly arrived from UK 19/09/2010. Price 125K  or  Call 08022773445

Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by texazzpete(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2010
Please post the price here. if its newly arrived from the UK, it's definitely on the newer firmwares which means it cannot currently be jailbroken. I hope you're factoring that into the final price.
Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
texazzpete:

Please post the price here. if its newly arrived from the UK, it's definitely on the newer firmwares which means it cannot currently be jailbroken. I hope you're factoring that into the final price.

Hey peter why asking the price, you got an iphone 4 already. by the way did you succeed in unlocking the fone.
Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by meef(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
Unlocking the phone should not be the problem. Just give me two weeks i will do that.
Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by texazzpete(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

Hey peter why asking the price, you got an iphone 4 already. by the way did you succeed in unlocking the fone.

yeah. i did. I got someone to activate the phone with a phonebook sim and then did the unlock myself.

meef:

Unlocking the phone should not be the problem. Just give me two weeks i will do that.

But you won't be able to jailbreak. That's another issue.
Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by leuelliot(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
texazzpete:

But you won't be able to jailbreak. That's another issue.

Green poison is around the corner. but i think its tethered
Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by beevalley: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2010
how much?
Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by 2BdBest: 2:43am On Sep 24, 2010
How do you use the iphone 4g in nigeria with a small sim slot?
Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by texazzpete(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
2BdBest:

You cut the sim. The actual contacts are the same size in both a regular SIM and a MicroSIM.

By the way and @OP, it's iPhone 4, not iPhone 4G!
Re: Here Is The New Iphone 4G From Apple by meef(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2010
2BdBest:

If you need ready made tiny SIM " not cut but factory made" for Iphone 4 is available. only mtn network.

I was able to jailbrake the Iphone 4 and i sold it for 120k.

If you are having problem with jailbrake of Iphone 4 version 4.0, 4.01, 4.02 call me 08022773445.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Broadband Satellite Internet for over 70 USERS / London Used Htc Phones Very Clean And Very Cheap / Enjoy Amazing Data Bundles On Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.