Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic (25948 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' / Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by dachiwater: 4:12pm On May 01, 2019
Funke Adesiyan in a new post, dropped a shade for Tonto Dikeh as she further stated that her toxicity can destroy one's existence. Recall that in a video released today on her YouTube channel, Tonto spoke on Churchill's diabolical ways, his dealings with internet fraud, his family and how Nigeria's former president, Obasanjo, is not his father like he claimed. Tonto explained that Chruchill is into cyber fraud popularly called Yahoo Yahoo. According to her, she found out when she caught him in the middle of red candles with a red cloth tied to his waist with a laptop in his lap. She said: "Yes! My son's father is a fraud. He does Yahoo. How I know? Because I caught him in the middle of a red candle with laptop in his lap, with a red pant on, red cloth tied around his waist.”

However Funke Adesiyan who in her shade post stated that the actions of Tonto Dikeh is a disgrace to womanhood, wondered why it is so difficult for her to move on.

She wrote in her post; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/funke-adesiyan-shades-tonto-dikeh-says-she-is-toxic/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by nzeobi(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2019
outside bombing

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by IamD18: 4:37pm On May 01, 2019
How i wish Churchill will marry another woman, so that this toxic and aggressive Tonto Dikeh will commit suicide for us to rest.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by Houseofglam7(f): 4:37pm On May 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
How i wish Churchill will marry another woman, so that this toxic and aggressive Tonto Dikeh will commit suicide for us to rest.

She needs mental help and fast.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by itspzpics(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2019
Lol.... Naww oo

Funke Adesiyan Expose Her Sexy Nud£ Body and cleavage beside a pool,Fans Blast her => See Photos HERE

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by teresafaith: 5:03pm On May 01, 2019
This loose harlot should stfu, see persin wey ajumobi don kpansh tire sef dey talk

Onishekushe

Who wan marry olosho

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by santislim8(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2019
Nairalanders please take a walk around my center back, he is a colossus.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by trapQ: 5:15pm On May 01, 2019
True

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by thechase(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2019
Wawu

1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by Ramon92: 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
Lol.. Whatever the Bleep that's between them tho, e no concern me. What I know is It takes a real man who knows what he wants to make a woman act this way..

Churchill Na real gee sha..

17 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by trapQ: 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
He definitely will marry another woman
like he did before Tonto but will it last? Only time will tell.
IamD18:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by toyinjimoh(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
Toto dike need brain surgery...this is what you get when you marry an olosho

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by soberdrunk(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
The only way to handle someone like Tonto is to ignore her completely, if only Churchill will be mature enough not to dignify her with a response....... angry

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 01, 2019
This woman needs breakup sex......anytime u hear a woman hitting a man below the belt with her words...it's all lies she's just angry the man is moving on and doing better

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by Topmaike007(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2019
They don pay Nairaland to dey advertise this bitch called Toto onike

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by beejayphako(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2019
teresafaith:
This loose harlot should stfu, see persin wey ajumobi don kpansh tire sef dey talk

Onishekushe

Who wan marry olosho

I won marry her

See woman bad mouthing another woman, oponu nie , ayirada angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by genxris: 5:18pm On May 01, 2019
She’s such a bitter soul

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by MobilityExpress: 5:19pm On May 01, 2019
grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 01, 2019
Houseofglam7:
cheesy

Aunty Babysitter spotted! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22pm On May 01, 2019
As Toxic as one can be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by kulboy247(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2019
this woman the fu*k up oo.. so na now u know say Churchill na yahoo boi..... why u no tell us b4 the break up.. God punish you there.. AnuOfia

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22pm On May 01, 2019
agbarisocket:
12million igbo to be severely killed in china today because of drug found in their pocket..thanks
STFU if you have nothing reasonable to say please

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by cyprus000: 5:22pm On May 01, 2019
teresafaith:

Onishekushe

Who wan marry olosho
e be like say na you hold camera during their kpanshing. how about you post the video here or shut up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On May 01, 2019
cyprus000:

e be like say na you hold camera during their kpanshing. how about you post the video here or shut up
You even have time replying that tin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by Isoduwa(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto tonto tonton
Enter house � enter house enter house

For the sake of the kid because very soon very soon.........ok na
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by anambraamaka: 5:25pm On May 01, 2019
Word

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 01, 2019
What Tonto doesn't understand is that she's pulling herself down by mouth booting the other. She might think she's doing it to stay relevant in the fame... But the consequences of her actions can be so damning more than she can handle.

She's casting dirt on herself out of Ignorance... SMH

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic by CaesarDon(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2019
angryy

Please guys look before you leap,

Don't me moved by physical looks or public appeal

don't marry a toxic drama queen like by his woman, I'm cvck sure 90 % of Tonto rants are lies,..smh

Tommorow she would start quoting book of jezebel2:7 in the bible

and call her self Jesus baby

Afi Satan pikin angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teju Babyface, I Go Dye , Tee-A And Basketmouth Throwback Photo / AY Makun Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.