Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Business Advice Seriously Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice Seriously Needed (289 Views)

#50,000,000 Business Advice / Business Advice Seriously Needed / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advice Seriously Needed by pricy007(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders,

I'm a young guy in my 20's so I'm still active and can run any business been legitimate.I've a current business but this business is seasonal (you can understand what I mean by seasonal, when it's the business season then you're always busy and it get to a certain time you're just idle but wait until when another season comes).

I would like to also add another business but the issue is that I've not been able to come up with the best business idea and would be glad if you can contribute with any business idea which you might think about, I'm ready to push million into the business in as much it's legit and would be profitable.

I reside in a small city/town, I own my personal house and a car so I'm not after business Okay would bring huge profits immediately after invest but gradual. Thanks ask you Co tribute with your idea
Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by MiddleSpot: 4:35pm On May 01, 2019
I'll write business plan for you five businesses you can do with thorough details. If you're interested it's 15k pay researchers. We work to get these information. Don't ask for freebies please
Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by pricy007(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
I'll write business plan for you five businesses you can do with thorough details. If you're interested it's 15k pay researchers. We work to get these information. Don't ask for freebies please
lol but you can assist a bro giving business ideas, the question is that what if those businesses you out up doesn't look interesting to me?
Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by MiddleSpot: 4:46pm On May 01, 2019
pricy007:
lol but you can assist a bro giving business ideas, the question is that what if those businesses you out up doesn't look interesting to me?

I have up to 20.

From farming with 5 Million per annum. Roi

To... Make I keep. My. Mouth shut

Chat me privately stating your investment range and I'll cook up five businesses for you life.
Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by miltonchux(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2019
Bro call me on 08033672401, let me introduce you to iron scrap business, where there is no risk of loosing your money. We have a partnership available now that is juicy and will take 3months to finish scrapping and it will turn your financial fortune around.
Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by MiddleSpot: 12:29pm On May 02, 2019
miltonchux:
Bro call me on 08033672401, let me introduce you to iron scrap business, where there is no risk of loosing your money. We have a partnership available now that is juicy and will take 3months to finish scrapping and it will turn your financial fortune around.

ok

(1) (Reply)

Are you looking for Expanded Metal? / My Secret Way Of Making Legit Money...for Worker And Student, A Must Read / Learn How To Make Between $100 To $200 Just By Making Posts. 100% Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.