Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (36976 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / New Minimum Wage: Why States Cannot Pay N30,000 – Gov Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by otokx(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2019
Gaddafi1:
Oyo state have not seen anything yet, this man is well known for owing workers salary. His workers at MAKON Engineering (oil and gas) are being owed 6 months salary.
Even when Shell Petroleum (client) pays, he will still claim that there is no money to pay the meager salary the staff are receiving.

A society will always get the leader they deserve.

They have made their choice.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by dividebyone(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2019
I said it on several occasions,let this minimum wage take effect before election.now only saint can be able to pay.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by IkpuMmadu: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
I thought they said Oyo State is very rich

All these Lagos Ibadan expressway media seff

Now my Yoruba brothers truth is coming out , we would wait for Osun and Ekiti
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by IkpuMmadu: 8:41pm On May 01, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Oyo should enjoy themselves for bringing the unprogressive party back to west

Except from aregbe that was doing capital projects above his IGR APC states had been impressive mostly in west and Northwest

PDP is a party we will resist with our blood. Goto abia and anambra, if not for apga that's in control of anambra the useless PDP party would have grounded that state to the level of abia and Enugu

No state in South West can compare with Enugu ! Dika call Lagos call other states
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by HMarshal(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2019
I was wandering when you wuld show us who you really are within sir...about time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by Npfn: 8:48pm On May 01, 2019
post=78020396:

Beware, we dey treat village people fvck up o!
This is an important national issue we are talking about here not foolishnes like Tonto or Regina thread!
Be guided!

Will Our not commenting on Nairaland make your village people to STOP messing up with your miserable life, as they are doing at the moment?!
Instead of you to go to MFM for deliverance to fix your life first, na barbecue u wan chop!
A failed sick human being moving from one thread to another you think we don't know you Felix Terungwa Dav keep on even your buharistblog is dying boy
Una no go just siddon for una torn mat for yard jejely sha, u rather come online looking for who to play rubbish play with!
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by Npfn: 8:49pm On May 01, 2019
post=78020396:

Beware, we dey treat village people fvck up o!
This is an important national issue we are talking about here not foolishnes like Tonto or Regina thread!
Be guided!

Will Our not commenting on Nairaland make your village people to STOP messing up with your miserable life, as they are doing at the moment?!
Instead of you to go to MFM for deliverance to fix your life first, na barbecue u wan chop!
Una no go just siddon for una torn mat for yard jejely sha, u rather come online looking for who to play rubbish play with!
A failed sick human being moving from one thread to another you think we don't know you Felix Terungwa Dav keep on even your buharistblog is dying boy
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by xreal: 8:51pm On May 01, 2019
Don't tell me Oyo people haf enta wan shance!
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by PureMind2: 8:55pm On May 01, 2019
I know Oyo will be worst for some people because these man will not do anything I Mean anything in Oyo as he will make sure he reck down the state

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

No state in South West can compare with Enugu ! Dika call Lagos call other states

Alaye list the capital project of gburu gburu for his 4years for people to judge now. Abia state is even developed than all west states Lagos inclusive. That's how you people will be deceiving yourself only for you to end up blaming buhari after

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by IkpuMmadu: 8:56pm On May 01, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Alaye list the capital project of gburu gburu for his 4years for people to judge now. Abia state is even developed than all west states Lagos inclusive. That's how you people will be deceiving yourself only for you to end up blaming buhari after

We have seen how they call Ibadan brown roof so this story has supported the claim

I love social media ,you can't hide lies

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2019
fairfora:
APC governors except Lagos and Ogun cannot pay 30k miminum wage, pdp govs too. It's pure scam. How much is oyo igr? The security vote you guys are shouting upon, how much is it , state by state? When the money comes, do they pocket it? Where do you think all those police vans and money spent to keep states safe come from? Before you cast aspercion, why not wait and see how many states governed by the apc would be able to eventially pay the disputed wage? When the wage was not yet reviewed and signed into law, osun state with many others was owing workers up to 8 months. What do you think would happen now that the wage is 30k and the allocation has not increased? Reason logically bro.

how many time ? the bill had been sign by the presidentlet called a spade a spade don't made excuses for the heady robbery like what baba fela called them
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

We have seen how they call Ibadan brown roof so this story has supported the claim

I love social media ,you can't hide lies

Who's this Somalia Mon...key? List achievement and stop exhibiting stupidity for free here

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by Unlimitk(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
I thought they said Oyo State is very rich

All these Lagos Ibadan expressway media seff

Now my Yoruba brothers truth is coming out , we would wait for Osun and Ekiti
Better go an meet ur kerosene sharing governor
What about IMO state also
Dumb Jews

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by IkpuMmadu: 9:00pm On May 01, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Who's this Somalia Mon...key? List achievement and stop exhibiting stupidity for free here
one is brown roofs in Ibadan that is what they call it
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by Midex88(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2019
They voted for him so they should deal with it

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
one is brown roofs in Ibadan that is what they call it

When you're done with your nursery rhymes you will talk. I don't know why you people can't act like someone that have function brain for once

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by spiralwedge(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2019
Oyo people are OYO

I knew from day one when they voted in PDP that they are about to take several steps backwards especially in the area of insecurity, impunity and thuggery.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by diluch123: 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
You should resign and allow the next man who can pay pilot the affairs of the state. But you can pay yourself and ur S.A's allowances and entitlements every month without skipping anything.. why are you wicked ??
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by Ojoboak(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2019
That means no second term, even this term will be tough. Check history of governors in Oyo state, deny the workers their right, deny yourself electoral victory next election. Ask "Mr Constituted Authority"!
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by olajizz01(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2019
Bella55555:
Well he probably wants to pay more than that I mean 30k is too small naaaah
Keep living in a fool Paradise.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by vheckthor1: 9:48pm On May 01, 2019
No one even considered that this can even be a lie by some hungry bloggers, the news claim the intereview was with tribune but the link to the news is this blog =https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/i-cannot-pay-30000-new-minimum-wage-seyi-makinde.html
Let us check the truth before jumping to conclusion
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by luluman: 9:54pm On May 01, 2019
Let him also slash his allowance now.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by luluman: 9:56pm On May 01, 2019
lawnreigh:
.Hahahahahaha my Oyo people revolted against Mr Constituted Authority & APC because of arrogance and all that, they ended up with Mr Seyi with high expectations etc If you are still living in the illusion that this politicians care you are really day dreaming. They are all scam, all na merry go round.
100% with you. I wonder how some people still say one politician is good: they are all out for themselves.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by Mires: 9:58pm On May 01, 2019
Why Makinde de scrutinized Ajimobi like that? Some states in Nigeria, Oyo isn't exempted will struggle to pay the new minimum wage except they reduced money expended by politricians.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2019
SirLakes:
He's doing his job cheesy He's on nairaland payroll grin
grin grin grin BMC zombie no easy oo
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by toba1909(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2019
He promised the workers the new minimum wage when he met them during his electioneering campaign.
He's definitely not ready for governance to have said the state can't afford it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2019
One Yoruba Proverv Says " If we don't remove Frog from Cold water and Put it in Hot Water it won't Know that Life have other Part"..

Another one Says " If Woman doesn't try two Husband, She won't know The preferable"
We vote against Ajimobi because of his Utterance And Attitude but sustain other Thing Nothing Know That we voted For The one That Lack Both....
Only God Can Help Us, Because Oyos put more confident one thisMan than this his Bad Market Utterance, Even though he haven't ascend The Seat of Power

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by Teawhy2011: 10:14pm On May 01, 2019
Haha, mo gbe, we don enter one chance in Oyo o
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by olajizz01(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2019
fairfora:
APC governors except Lagos and Ogun cannot pay 30k miminum wage, pdp govs too. It's pure scam. How much is oyo igr? The security vote you guys are shouting upon, how much is it , state by state? When the money comes, do they pocket it? Where do you think all those police vans and money spent to keep states safe come from? Before you cast aspercion, why not wait and see how many states governed by the apc would be able to eventially pay the disputed wage? When the wage was not yet reviewed and signed into law, osun state with many others was owing workers up to 8 months. What do you think would happen now that the wage is 30k and the allocation has not increased? Reason logically bro.
Who tell you that osun is owing 8months salaries, as far as Oyetola assumed power, he never owe workers and pay them in full.

The 75% and 50% salaries that was paying workers of top echelons during Aregbe was agreed upon between govt and the labour leaders/union.

It's better to forgo that because they both agreed upon it,hence they can't go to court and no govt will pay that.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage by Bgetto: 10:39pm On May 01, 2019
If you like don't paid anything at all nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Two Million People Will Start Receiving ₦20bn Monthly From June - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.