Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer (11154 Views)

Cameroon Bans Skin Whitening Products / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) / Where To Get Organic Whitening Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by Hoodbilonia: 2:45pm On May 05, 2019
Abegi
Story
Na naija we dey
Our gum too rugged and na universal
Diff toothpaste with mouth wash,gum,beer,sk,shawama,name it don pass tru thr.sinxe we be baby to man wetin our gum never see.
Abegi
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by Speak2klein: 3:06pm On May 05, 2019
Write articles and earn money weekly. Register on www.scribesbay.com now.

Straight forward, no hassles, money paid on weekly bases directly to your account. Write at your own time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLaI-toOxxM&t=1s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by Dentalgist: 3:20pm On May 05, 2019
meobizy:
I knew this since 2008.
I discovered the natural colour of teeth was yellow in 2013.
I’m proud of my strong, healthy and yellow teeth.
We should leave teeth whitening to actors and similar celebrities.
I no get who I wan impress.
The color of the teeth is a range of white which definitely is not our perception of paper white. The enamel is bluish white and is translucent while the underlying layer, dentine is yellow. The translucent nature of the enamel transmit the eventual color of teeth which is not usually perfect white in our imagination.
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by Zombicmodz: 3:25pm On May 05, 2019
Most tooth stains are actually protein based so dissolving the protein is an integral part of stain removal. The solution is to use activated charcoal as a tooth whitener.
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by HomeOfMe(f): 3:52pm On May 05, 2019
meobizy:

I forgot about that.
Does it really whiten teeth or keep already white teeth in the same state?
I actually whitens..
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by tstx(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

What did you use. I'd like to get one

I went to a dental hospital
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On May 05, 2019
HomeOfMe:
I actually whitens..
I’ll try it for a while then update my diary afterwards.
How much time are we looking forward to?
I don’t think I can keep up the routine past a week or four days.
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2019
classicalbenson:
i stick to my charcoal....the safest for me

how do you use it ? do you just get a random charcoal and scrub it with it ?
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by bravesoul247(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
classicalbenson:
i stick to my charcoal....the safest for me
does it whiten teeth?
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by bravesoul247(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2019
Zombicmodz:
Most tooth stains are actually protein based so dissolving the protein is an integral part of stain removal. The solution is to use activated charcoal as a tooth whitener.
how does one get activated charcoal? And does it contain hydrogen peroxide?
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by Cooleasy(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2019
bravesoul247:
You can get activated charcoal from Jumia.
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by Zombicmodz: 11:48am On May 06, 2019
bravesoul247:

Activated charcoal is simply that, charcoal.
No peroxide.
I personally don't sell any.
But search for vendors on Facebook or
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by classicalbenson(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2019
bravesoul247:
does it whiten teeth?
yea..take a charcoal,mash it..stick ur brush in it and scrub... after that you rewash with paste..you will thank me leta

1 Like

Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by classicalbenson(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2019
Cooleasy:

Please kindly enlighten me: is it ordinary charcoal you use or any other type of charcoal (e.g. the one they call activated charcoal) ? Secondly how do you prepare and apply it?
forget about activated. take a charcoal,preferably from a newly burnt wood, mash it..stick ur brush in it and scrub ur teeth ... after that you rewash with paste..you will thank me leta
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by bravesoul247(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2019
classicalbenson:
yea..take a charcoal,mash it..stick ur brush in it and scrub... after that you rewash with paste..you will thank me leta
Thanks alot
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by AngryParrot1: 9:01pm On May 14, 2019
The teeth were not made to be white.
Re: Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer by jbblues24(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2019
Such gorgeous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Approves Needle-Free, Inhaled Version Of COVID-19 Vaccine / One Good Achievement As A Nigerian Don Discovers Cure For Diabetes / Bad Sperm Parameters Fixable With Natural Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.