Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth (425 Views)

Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth / 'The Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Can Check Mental State' - Basketmouth / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth by YaronMudi: 7:33pm On May 01, 2019
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has spilled the beans on her relationship with ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill. The films star has been known to rain insults on the father of her son on social media and she appears to have revealed the reason for her intense dislike for him.

In a revealing video on her YouTube channel, Tonto spoke on Churchill’s diabolical ways, his dealings with internet fraud, his family and how Nigeria’s former president, Obasanjo, is not his father like he claimed.

Tonto explained that Chruchill is into cyber fraud popularly called Yahoo Yahoo. According to her, she found out when she caught him in the middle of red candles with a red cloth tied to his waist with a laptop in his lap.

She said: “Yes! My son’s father is a fraud. He does Yahoo. How I know? Because I caught him in the middle of a red candle with laptop in his lap, with a red pant on, red cloth tied around his waist.”

The actress claimed that Churchill lied to her during their whole relationship and his family is a lie. She added that the father of her son was never related to Obasanjo by blood and that he was just Obasanjo’s gardener.

Tonto said: “The first time I met them, the mother told me she was Obasanjo’s wife, It’s a scam. He told me he is Obasanjo’s son, It’s a scam. He was a Liberian for Obasanjo. His father was Obasanjo’s gardener who graduated into being a spiritual leader.”

The actress was not done as she also spoke on how the house they lived in during their marriage was actually a rented apartment and not his own like he claimed.

Tonto’s revelation has of course, caused mixed reactions amongst fans, followers and colleagues – Basketmouth who dropped a shade for Tonto Dikeh over the ongoing banter against her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, has stated that the internet will be peaceful if network starts checking mental state.

Basketmouth in his shade for Tonto Dikeh, said the mental state of social media users should be checked before they purchase data.

See his post below;
����
https://www.yaronmudisblog.com/2019/05/internet-will-be-peaceful-if-network.html

Re: Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth by Ciaos: 7:56pm On May 01, 2019
When love turn hate ehhh, no be here oooo!... Church, how you self take do am way you go find devil trouble now.
Re: Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth by YaronMudi: 8:26pm On May 01, 2019
Ciaos:
When love turn hate ehhh, no be here oooo!... Church, how you self take do am way you go find devil trouble now.

���
Re: Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth by itspzpics(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth by Gisters: 6:39am On May 02, 2019
embarassed
Re: Internet Will Be Peaceful If Network Starts Checking Mental State – Basketmouth by propsvila: 7:39am On May 02, 2019
K

(1) (Reply)

"Shut The Bleep Up Old Man" - Etinosa Blasts Charles Awurum For Dragging Bobrisky / Ed Sheeran’s Double Fortune Dethrones Adele, Not Enough To Stop Richest UK Music / New Whip Alert! Regina Daniels Receives An Alluring Surprise For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.