Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Picture Of Dangote With Table Water That Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dangote With Table Water That Got People Talking (1760 Views)

See The "Ratel" Tattoo Verydarkman Got That Got People Taking (video, Picture) / Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Dangote With Table Water That Got People Talking by oluwase54: 9:41pm On May 01, 2019
Aliko Dangote was seen with two bottles of water as he fiddled with his mobile phone at an event. It appears the wealthy has consumes water so much considering the views of the people.

Some eagle-eyed people also said he was putting on an old shoe despite his enormous wealth. Dangote has been described as a humble man who is a friend of the poor.

Aliko Dangote GCON is a Nigerian business magnate, investor, and owner of the Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities in Nigeria and other African countries. As of March 2019, he had an estimated net worth of US$10.6 billion.
Born: 10 April 1957 (age 62 years), Kano

Net worth: 10.6 billion USD (2019)

See people comments >>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/05/01/picture-of-dangote-with-table-water-that-got-people-talking/

Re: Picture Of Dangote With Table Water That Got People Talking by MiddleSpot: 9:42pm On May 01, 2019
Sante
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Table Water That Got People Talking by Chubhie: 9:53pm On May 01, 2019
I watched his 40 mins interview with Mo. Dangote is a very intelligent guy. He dangote wanted to say far more but Mo was lost most of the time. Dangote seems a hands on kinda guy. Reeling out facts and figures like kilode.
Re: Picture Of Dangote With Table Water That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2019
You know the two days after an episode of self servicing. When the body needs water to make more akamu.

That's where Alyiu is now. Me even 5 sachet of pure water no dey do.

God of wankers! Please bless me.

(1) (Reply)

"Let Me Kiss You First": Omawunmi And Husband Kisses In New Photo / Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby / Yemi Alade Rock Bikini In Nairobi, Kenya. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.