Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) (28819 Views)

Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video) / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 12:00am On May 02, 2019
This guy is too good

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 12:07am On May 02, 2019
eistien:
Messi has scored a brace against 3 of the so called EPL top 6 teams this season yet some deluded EPL fans boys says he needs to come to England and prove himself, I guess he should come prove himself against Fulham and Huddersfield.

Ronaldo has 600 club goals in 803 appreances while Messis has 600 goals in 683 appearances

Yet some people still have the Audacity to call Ronaldo the better goal scorer, Messi dominates in every aspect of the game, he doesn’t have an equal in this game, not in this life and not in the next.

Messi is nobody’s mate, in fact Messi is not Messi’s mate

laugh.... Messi is not messi's mate indeed.

best comment for me this year

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by ElNero(m): 12:07am On May 02, 2019
muyoge:
When will this rivalry end?

600 goals scored by both living legends. Messi scored his 600th goal for one club (Barcelona) and Ronaldo scored his 600th goal playing for more than one club.

Whose achievement commands the greater respect?

Like for Ronaldo and share for Messi.

You go compare so tey you go tire. Come collect like make I see you na. MESSI is another Wonder of the world, period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On May 02, 2019
angrySee levels

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Timekeeper: 12:07am On May 02, 2019
See how penaldo fans will boycott this thread

Abeg like for King messi
Share For slave ronaldo

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by oluwatosink: 12:08am On May 02, 2019
Messi and Ronaldo..They are the best. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:13am On May 02, 2019
eistien:
Messi has scored a brace against 3 of the so called EPL top 6 teams this season yet some deluded EPL fans boys says he needs to come to England and prove himself, I guess he should come prove himself against Fulham and Huddersfield.

Ronaldo has 600 club goals in 803 appreances while Messis has 600 goals in 683 appearances

Yet some people still have the Audacity to call Ronaldo the better goal scorer, Messi dominates in every aspect of the game, he doesn’t have an equal in this game, not in this life and not in the next.

Hmmmmm........

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 12:14am On May 02, 2019
oya judge yourself

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:15am On May 02, 2019
Simply the G.O. A. T......!!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:31am On May 02, 2019
it is very sad that I couldn't watch the match. congrats to barca and messi. we are taking home the trophy this season. it has been a long ride since Madrid won it in three consecutive seasons. I hope we can break the record soon with messi on the helm.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:42am On May 02, 2019
Goal #600 was really a beauty. He does phenomenally well in Barca.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by doctore212(m): 1:08am On May 02, 2019
He looks like Bobrisky
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:14am On May 02, 2019
like for king messi or share for Ronaldo a.k.a ororo cool

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:15am On May 02, 2019
luke shaw go soon break dat record grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2019
Lukaku to break dis record next, by scoring 700 goals in all competitions next season. Like if u are against me, share if u stand with me cool
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Mobileowowa: 1:48am On May 02, 2019
Waawu the King....check out my experience at GTB Food and Drinks 2019'

https://www.nairaland.com/5164483/below-line-marketing-mtn-call
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by ablelin: 2:12am On May 02, 2019
Thanks you senior Messi, I am proud to write about your life and how you started the journey. So many don't even know how much you passed through or suffered to get to this level. well, if you want to read Messi's story, follow the link below...

Do you want to learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Brownshugar69: 2:24am On May 02, 2019
This is the difference and why Messi goals stands out

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by zabuur: 2:49am On May 02, 2019
People do say Messi has only played for a club and that Ronaldo has played and succeeded in different leagues.

It's fine, here are just 2 questions for Ronaldos supporters who believe Messi in that regards isn't as good.

1. When Ronaldo moves to different leagues, does he go there to join a mid table team, a relegation battling team or the team already winning their local league?

2. Truly, Messi hasn't played in different clubs, but since he's been at Barca, has he been playing the same set of players?

Let ur Ronaldo go to Everton, Valencia, Empoli, Monaco and rescue them. Then we can starr saying he's played at different leagues.

All I know is, the world is totally afraid to lose Messi in this sport.

9 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2019
GreatestA1:
Ronaldo might have made a mistake leaving Madrid who had helped him give Messi a good run for his money.
Leaving Lisbon for Man U was a leap. Leaving Man U for Madrid was a quantum leap. But leaving Madrid for Juve when you are still as fit as any young player(Juve's medicals proved that) and had everything coming up roses for you was a fall, particularly when you need to stop Messi from winning more accolades. No affluent man leaves a City where he lives in luxuries with ample opportunities for a village just to prove he can still be wealthy there. Only and only when he has retired.

Pele who is arguably the greatest football player of all time played in Santos, his boyhood club almost all his life where he became their all-time leading scorer, yea for Santos. 80% of the goals you read he scored were on Santos Jersey! He retired in Santos(emphasis) and only he came out of semi-retirement to sign with the New York Cosmos. Hope you see how using the flimsy excuse of seeking new challenge in different leagues as yardstick to adjudge a player does not hold water like a basket?

From what I saw today, Messi might win a 7th balon dor next season while Ronaldo like Neymar and Silva would be winning league cups.

He had problems with the management of RM
Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by saint17: 5:43am On May 02, 2019
I think Liverpool have now realized that there is a big difference between playing teams like Chelsea and arsenal against playing teams like Barcelona

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On May 02, 2019
The KING of SOCCER.
I am privileged to see you player soccer in this ERA

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On May 02, 2019
saint17:
I think Liverpool have now realized that there is a big difference between playing teams like Chelsea and arsenal against playing teams like Barcelona
Hahahahaha
At least they now know what CHELSEA, MAN U and ARSENAL have been suffering

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by fredoooooo: 6:17am On May 02, 2019
OLUWAMESSI cool

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 6:22am On May 02, 2019
The GOAT in the history of football.
Merciless Messi

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2019
eistien:

Very good analysis.

Messi is simply in a class of his own.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2019
eistien:

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) by barinedan(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2019
I love Ronaldo, but I love Messi more. They both made the game of football interesting with their skills and heartbreaking goals. I wonder what football in future without these guys will be like? So boring. Messi is dangerous, if he hears you calling any EPL team big, he will be out to destroy that team, he did it against sixchester and he has done it again against Liverpool, God bless messi for putting smiles of people's faces

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donnarumma Joins PSG On Five-year Deal / FG Prohibits Exclusivity Rights In Sports Broadcasting / Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.