Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,188 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation (48172 Views)

Portable Celebrates After American Embassy Approved His US Visa (video) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by chiedozie198100: 1:30am On May 02, 2019
the most unfortunate thing about this whole mess is that the little kid they have may turn out a very damaged young man. u cant be under the care of a clearly mentally unstable woman like tonto and come out undamaged.

churchill should head to the courts and save his son from further damage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:00am On May 02, 2019
Onyekachi419:
No be Regina again.
Now na Tonto.
The last thing I wil do is to watch that useless video, she made with my data.

Just say u don’t have data to watch over one hour interview on YouTube
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by yinka2011: 3:20am On May 02, 2019
tired of hearing this babes name but how come no real issues make FP these days.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by Mrkumareze(m): 4:02am On May 02, 2019
She forget say some toto dey weak penls.. who's he that will enter that her sojourned puszy n remain strong

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by alexola20(m): 4:04am On May 02, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by marshmonii: 4:19am On May 02, 2019
Tonto just de hype this her ex husband
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by realmrsugar: 5:27am On May 02, 2019
this girl's drama keeps increasing by the day why is she so pained the gentleman has moved on with his life why can't this idiotic fellow do the same I hate rubbish .. stupid yeyebrity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by eskorbrown(m): 5:49am On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:
All you SENSELESS guys that like supporting ladies foolishly and saying ladies hate themselves hope you all can see? From their post you can see how happy the ladies are cheering Tonto on.

Now imagine the same issue was the other way round.

What we would be hearing is "fvckboy"....."I hate kiss and tell guys jeez" bla bla bla!

Btw, this same Tonto accused him of infidelity and now one minute man. How is that even possible! She said he comes in seconds so how does he sleep with the different women she accused him of before?

u can still cum in seconds and be sleeping with different women.it's very possible.They won't complain becos d cash is flowing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by AlhajaChinyere: 5:58am On May 02, 2019
eskorbrown:
u can still cum in seconds and be sleeping with different women.it's very possible.They won't complain becos d cash is flowing.

Just shut it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by uzoexcel(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2019
The man though has my respects for maintaining a dignified silence in the face of continuous provocation from this lady

Ogaga87:
The greatest mistake Churchill ever made was to fall in love with this gal.. If he is unaware of it I'll prove it to him

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by ruggedtimi(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2019
I wonder which man go marry tonto again..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by omoiyalayi(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2019
That means the son is also a one minute son grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by mjizzie(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2019
One day in the future, people will call her son, the son of a frauster and son of a weak father. That is the future she is building for her son thinking she is destroying her Ex.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by hsegreat1: 6:50am On May 02, 2019
BOTH
interviewer and interviewee are birds of the same feather.very frustrated and possessed woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by cococandy(f): 6:51am On May 02, 2019
Despite the differences, mockery of sexual issues should remain off limits. So immature of her. And no I didn’t watch the so called interview.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by Ubdavis(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2019
And some people are still hailing her on this one on too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by Savage991: 7:13am On May 02, 2019
darocha1:
Iranu.. all these ones commenting had better go & fill N-power for or Nigeria custom service before it closes.

Be looking for big God about & using people with fake life as your mentor/role model.

Listen Men,
If your strength is 30secs, do it and do it well. Seek medical/herbal aid if you deem it really necessary. But do not kill yourself trying to be a fifty minutes man or an Anthony Joshua with several knock out rounds.
Who will stay, will stay... Who go cheat, will chat.
Just make your money, increase your money and be happy with yourself.
Ire ooo

Wise man sighted

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by Bassurge: 7:13am On May 02, 2019
I just love the way Churchill is maintaining his silence which is the best answer to a fool.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by AkasGonahMani(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2019
how possible it is for a man to be firing for 40 minutes before he get cum?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by Nobody: 7:50am On May 02, 2019
Aunty Toto is in severe pain ...
She gamble and lost it because Churchill is super good at the game they both played. A rusticated student will never say anything good about the school. Such is the case of Toto Dike
There are many of them on here...frasutrated
Women...who will do anything to grab/hook a man then destroy his life.
If you look carefully they were on display some days ago on this page gan gan

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by staneless(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2019
Thank God Churchill penis is not dud...at least, e dey give belle grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by chineloSA(f): 8:31am On May 02, 2019
This one go expose even her son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by Godson26: 8:36am On May 02, 2019
You see so many Internet warriors hailing her are just i pity her career and sons future,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by almayda: 8:46am On May 02, 2019
My own be say,to all of your approving of this behaviour,May your sons and brothers find a woman like Tonto to marry...i want to hear your loud amen o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by Ratello: 10:24am On May 02, 2019
NaijaCelebNews:
Lmaoo Tonto is funny. Anyways click link to get the full break down of the issues between Tonto Dikeh and her ex husband:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8FJatOESI

Oh my God this is too loud.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation by AdebayoHOD(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2019
You get sense !
darocha1:
Iranu.. all these ones commenting had better go & fill N-power for or Nigeria custom service before it closes.

Be looking for big God about & using people with fake life as your mentor/role model.

Listen Men,
If your strength is 30secs, do it and do it well. Seek medical/herbal aid if you deem it really necessary. But do not kill yourself trying to be a fifty minutes man or an Anthony Joshua with several knock out rounds.
Who will stay, will stay... Who go cheat, will chat.
Just make your money, increase your money and be happy with yourself.
Ire ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wows In Matriculation Gown (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) / Hisbah Arrests Sadiya Haruna For Uploading ‘Sexual Content’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.