Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Visiting Lagos For 10 Days! What To Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Visiting Lagos For 10 Days! What To Do? (262 Views)

Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / Has Ebonyi Student Lied About Fasting For 41 Days? What Doctors Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Lagos For 10 Days! What To Do? by chibs123: 10:39pm On May 01, 2019
Hey,

I’m a 20 year old from London who is visiting Lagos for 10 days early May. I really love to walk so could you guys recommend any nice and safe areas in Lagos where I can spend the day chilling out, taking photos maybe grabbing a meal or two or whatever. I know some nice areas are Ikeja GRA, Banana Island and Lekki Phase One. Could you recommend any more for walking. Also, what would you recommend to do during the day? Any places I should see or things I should do in particular? Nightlife sounds like it will be amazing, VI, Surulere and etc are places I will be sure to visit at night. The problem is my family will be busy working and I need to occupy myself during the day so I really need places to visit and ideas of things to see.

Also, I really want to get to know the real Lagos and meet some locals. What is the best way to go about doing this? I really want this to be an experience I can treasure. Thanks!
Re: Visiting Lagos For 10 Days! What To Do? by MiddleSpot: 10:42pm On May 01, 2019
Please only visit those areas you mentioned please. I beg you with the mercies of God and make sure you're in good company
Re: Visiting Lagos For 10 Days! What To Do? by doveyla(f): 1:21am On May 02, 2019
As a Nigerian Lady living in Lagos I strongly suggest you get a guide that has a good car or you take Uber or TAxIFY(BOLT) to areas that have historic relevance and set a curfew for yourself to be back indoors before 10pm.

A good tourism guide should cost you a little amount of money But ensure you gain the right experience.

chibs123:
Hey,

I’m a 20 year old from London who is visiting Lagos for 10 days early May. I really love to walk so could you guys recommend any nice and safe areas in Lagos where I can spend the day chilling out, taking photos maybe grabbing a meal or two or whatever. I know some nice areas are Ikeja GRA, Banana Island and Lekki Phase One. Could you recommend any more for walking. Also, what would you recommend to do during the day? Any places I should see or things I should do in particular? Nightlife sounds like it will be amazing, VI, Surulere and etc are places I will be sure to visit at night. The problem is my family will be busy working and I need to occupy myself during the day so I really need places to visit and ideas of things to see.

Also, I really want to get to know the real Lagos and meet some locals. What is the best way to go about doing this? I really want this to be an experience I can treasure. Thanks!
Re: Visiting Lagos For 10 Days! What To Do? by Barano(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2019
I am currently available to be your guide if the price is right. I am born and bred in Lagos and I have a car that we can use. Hit me up on 08173771891. It is available on WhatsApp.

chibs123:
Hey,

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Sex Addiction (the Bible Answer ) / Why Ghanaians Said This Words To Nigerians?? / 15 Plots Of Commercial Land For Sale At Plot In/24 Emene Industrial Layout Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.