Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Please Pray For ME OOOH.....A BEG - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray For ME OOOH.....A BEG (304 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Oya oooh....Come Order and buy Super Clean American Used Gadgets here / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For ME OOOH.....A BEG by YourFreedom(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2019
Pray this prayer now:
1. My glory and my blessings will not be turned into shame in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Oh Jehovah my Father, preserve Your blessings and the Glory Wherewith You have crowned me!

3. Father, plant me at the place of Your glory and blessings for my life.

4. All you sons of men and children of wickedness, I forbid you from turning my glory and blessings into a shame for me in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Bible Reading:

Psalms 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalms 4:2 - O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah..

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

God bless you.
From, Pastor Edward Freedom
(Family Restoration Ministry, Lagos. Nigeria)
Re: Please Pray For ME OOOH.....A BEG by nifemi25(m): 1:56am On May 02, 2019
Thanks pastor, God bless you for the short prayer.. .

(1) (Reply)

Mantra To Make Someone Fall In Love With You / Buy Healthy Organic Tasty Chicken For 2k / Confusion In Child’s Security, Nanny Being Referred Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.