Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain (14681 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University / Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by LazyGold(m): 2:31am On May 02, 2019
Ms. Folashade Salako, a final year student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has won the 2019 Shalina Young Talent Award (SYTA) where she was crowned as Nigeria’s “best Pharmacy brain” at a ceremony held at the Ibis Hotel, Lagos on April 8th.

Ms. Salako beat 360 contestants from some of Nigeria’s top Universities to scoop first place in this coveted competition which has been described as the biggest hunt for the best pharmacy brain in Nigeria.

The SYTA, in its first year in Nigeria, sets stringent criteria to challenge the brightest pharmaceutical talent in the country. “It is a talent hunt. The idea is to challenge our students to become sound and to realize that there is reward for the hard work they put into their studies” said Dr Kingsley Amibor, national chairman, Association of Hospital and Administrative Pharmacists of Nigeria.

“This speaks to the idea of our constant innovation and drive to inspire young talent in Africa, in one of the world’s most dynamic industries,” added Mrs Shalina Clifford, CEO, Shalina Healthcare.

In his address delivered by Pharm. Okame Okah-Arae, the PSN boss said Kudos must also go to Shalina Healthcare for putting up this innovative programme.

“Competition like this, will always stimulate interest,” said National chairman of the Association of Community Practice of Nigeria, Pharmacist Samuel Adekola.

“Through this initiative, these young pharmacists would have a level of motivation and confidence that would impact a sense of excellence in them. Invariably, this would contribute significantly to the quality of graduating pharmacy students,” he said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigerian-wins-young-pharmacist-award-for-best-pharmacy-brain/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by LazyGold(m): 2:33am On May 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by drightguy(m): 3:02am On May 02, 2019
Thumbs up girl.

9 Likes

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Unlimitk(m): 3:08am On May 02, 2019
Hmm
Can someone get me her number
I think I might have catch a fever from seeing her pics
Good thing she's a pharmacist
U know what I mean

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by PureMind2: 9:59am On May 02, 2019
Hello all I need someone who can loan me just 1m I need to start a business before hunger finish person here for Nigeria I will put down collateral like land and I will be paying in a bit every month 07062888246
Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by qanda: 9:59am On May 02, 2019
Great!

1 Like

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by SEONaijaExpert: 9:59am On May 02, 2019
This news is more reassuring of a better Nigeria than the nuisance both Regina Daniels and Tonto Dike are constituting on social media.

Congratulations Ms. Folashade Salako

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Jestin: 10:01am On May 02, 2019
This is the kind of positive news we want to be hearing

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by agabaI23(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2019
Just hearing about this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Tastemoney(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2019
I love to marry a Pharmacist....

1 Like

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Jaqenhghar: 10:01am On May 02, 2019
Sadly we dont know what to do with such talent. Oyinbo will give her scholarship, give her opportunities to grow and groom her so she can make discoveries that will shape the world.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Yakade(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2019
Yorubas,,, making this country proud since the days of Moses....

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Elemosho478: 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Afonja doing us Proud

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by MobilityExpress: 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Wawu grin ride on pretty girl
Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2019
If it's not OAU It can't be like OAU, Oba Awon University! Came into this thread with full force and behold I'm not disappointed. I doff my dirty boxers ma'am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by kings09(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Tribalists...food don land

Afonjas vs Ipob

1 Like

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by AntiWailer: 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Tastemoney:

Are u a drug addict ? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by GentleMoney: 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Congrats!!! Folashade Salako
Good News!!!

5 Likes

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by adewest1999(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Afonja on the microphone

6 Likes

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by kennosklint(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2019
So how much is the cash price?
Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by K4nn6: 10:03am On May 02, 2019
This is the nigeria we want
Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by BlackfireX: 10:04am On May 02, 2019
Did she get it on merit?
Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by nepapole(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2019
Tastemoney:
I almost married one..
Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Samshumy: 10:04am On May 02, 2019
Even though I’m Igbo, I’ve noticed that yorubas are the most successful, very intelligent and brilliant as well

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Tastemoney(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2019
AntiWailer:

Are u a drug addict ? cheesy

I am a wanna be...... Druglord
Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Ms. Folashade Salako, a final year student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has won the 2019 Shalina Young Talent Award (SYTA) where she was crowned as Nigeria’s “best Pharmacy brain” at a ceremony held at the Ibis Hotel, Lagos on April 8th.

Ms. Salako beat 360 contestants from some of Nigeria’s top Universities to scoop first place in this coveted competition which has been described as the biggest hunt for the best pharmacy brain in Nigeria.

The SYTA, in its first year in Nigeria, sets stringent criteria to challenge the brightest pharmaceutical talent in the country. “It is a talent hunt. The idea is to challenge our students to become sound and to realize that there is reward for the hard work they put into their studies” said Dr Kingsley Amibor, national chairman, Association of Hospital and Administrative Pharmacists of Nigeria.

“This speaks to the idea of our constant innovation and drive to inspire young talent in Africa, in one of the world’s most dynamic industries,” added Mrs Shalina Clifford, CEO, Shalina Healthcare.

In his address delivered by Pharm. Okame Okah-Arae, the PSN boss said Kudos must also go to Shalina Healthcare for putting up this innovative programme.

“Competition like this, will always stimulate interest,” said National chairman of the Association of Community Practice of Nigeria, Pharmacist Samuel Adekola.

“Through this initiative, these young pharmacists would have a level of motivation and confidence that would impact a sense of excellence in them. Invariably, this would contribute significantly to the quality of graduating pharmacy students,” he said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/nigerian-wins-young-pharmacist-award-for-best-pharmacy-brain/
Nice one..na dem

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Honor10: 10:05am On May 02, 2019
That's my School. Oba Awon University.
King of universities

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by Tastemoney(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2019
nepapole:

I almost married one..

Almost??

1 Like

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by snoopz: 10:05am On May 02, 2019
u said Nigerian won an award that is organised inside Nigeria wth

1 Like

Re: Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain by LordIsaac(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2019
Now here is a wife material...not the joystick judges littered all over. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Lowest Budget On Education, Here Are The Statistics / List Of Universities Currently Selling Their Pre-degree Forms / Only 2 Of 7 months have been paid: ASUU Fumes As Tinubu Clears Buhari's Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.