Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Is The Cheapest And Smallest Milk Packaging Machine For Small Industry? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cheapest And Smallest Milk Packaging Machine For Small Industry? (647 Views)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Chin Chin Packaging Machine, mixer, deep fryer, miller, and other machine f Sale / AS1000 Dinglin Liquid Packaging Machine, At 550k Fairly Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cheapest And Smallest Milk Packaging Machine For Small Industry? by benodihe(m): 2:56am On May 02, 2019
Hello everyone! Please I want to start the production of plant milk. I am not that rich. So I want to start in a low key. I need the help of Gurus here
to direct me where I can buy a very cheap packaging machine. I had thought to start with pressure canner, but the cost of canning jars and the labour is not satisfying. I really need help! This packaging machine I got online is not satisfying too.

Re: What Is The Cheapest And Smallest Milk Packaging Machine For Small Industry? by benodihe(m): 1:45am On May 04, 2019
I also need help on how to register with NAFDAC to avoid any embarrassment. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Carport Car Park Canopy In Abuja And Environs / How Do I Activate Direct Debit For My Business / Native English Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.