Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How To Increase Your Sales Generation As A Business Owner - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Increase Your Sales Generation As A Business Owner (212 Views)

5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job / 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV / 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Sales Generation As A Business Owner by horlarwaliz(m): 5:00am On May 02, 2019
There is a Whatsapp Class coming up to help brands improve their ability to sell their products/services. What most people don't understand about making sales is that the presentation(packaging) and publicity of the product/service is as important as the quality of that product or service. A bad product with excellent presentation and publicity is likely to make more sales than a good product with mediocre presentation and publicity.

Packaging is way beyond the box a product is placed in or a thank you card after a service is delivered. It extends into the perception the customer gets even before seeing the product/service

I'll be educating attendees on how to properly package their product/service to control the perception of their potential customers. I'll also be talking about effective manouvers to get your product in front of the right audience (target marketing) without spending a dime, using social media.

Contact the number of the flier to register.

WHAT MORE TO EXPECT?
Some of the highlights of my class will be the psychology of branding, assessing your product/service's sellability, common mistakes brands make in building a reputation, and an extensive article on conquering social media for you business. I'll also provide a personalized experience for my students, helping them assess their brands and identifying their room for improvement.

Post-event I'll stay in touch with my students to monitor their brand's progress and proffer solutions to whatever challenges or questions they have. Definitely 2k is too small a fee for all these but it is my passion to help people grow, it is our vision at digivolve to inspire the evolution of as many brands as we come in contact with.

I paid over 50,000 naira for a digital marketing course at one of the top ICT training institutes in Nigeria and it was a huge letdown as I didn't really learn anything new. I still have a classmate who texts me to ask digital marketing related questions because I provided more value and practical insight than the course instructor.

In this Whatsapp you'll learn what you need for your business, practical knowledge and the appropriate application. No ambiguity.

I'll also provide a demo social media content calendar that can be adaptable by most brands as an incentive.

Contact the number on the e-flyer

(1) (Reply)

[job] Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Food Concepts Ltd / solatrust job VACANCY / Do You Stay Around Aswani/7&8/isolo/ago Palace? This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.