Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

FOOTBALL LOVERS! What’s Your Thought About The Barcelona & Liverpool Match, Any - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FOOTBALL LOVERS! What’s Your Thought About The Barcelona & Liverpool Match, Any (426 Views)

Lionel Messi: Does Man City Really Need The Barcelona Star? / OOU student dies in a stampede during Barca vs Liverpool match (photos) / Asisat Oshoala Resumes Training With The Barcelona Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOOTBALL LOVERS! What’s Your Thought About The Barcelona & Liverpool Match, Any by freshgbedu(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2019
The most anticipated Semi-final matches between the Spanish giant and the English giant has come and gone and Barcelona emerged the winner beating Liverpool by 3 – 0 ��

I sincerely don’t know why this match is paining me this much � I have never been this sad after watching any Team not even my own team Manchester united.

Well, if you missed the Match � Click here to watch and comment:https://freshgbedu.com.ng/2019/05/02/football-lovers-whats-your-thought-about-the-barcelona-liverpool-match-any-hope-next-leg/

Re: FOOTBALL LOVERS! What’s Your Thought About The Barcelona & Liverpool Match, Any by MrLankeeee(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2019
They are now WALKING ALONE.
Re: FOOTBALL LOVERS! What’s Your Thought About The Barcelona & Liverpool Match, Any by Orientalbrother: 10:13am On May 02, 2019
Van dyik na scam angry angry angry

Ran away from Messi through out the game and taking covers behind his fellow mediocre of Defenders

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Good Gambler Do Not Miss This Chance Pay After Win / Lobi Stars Coach, Solomon Ogbeide Slumps, Dies Today / Man United To Only Accept Sizable Bid For Romelu Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.