Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost (427 Views)

A 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale @ Osapa London, Lekki / Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Urgent Sale: A Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ At Chevron Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost by iNeedACar: 7:41am On May 02, 2019
If i want to build a five bedroom duplex with modern style and features; how much in total could that cost me please?

NOTE: Am not ready to start the project this month, i want to know every details and costs of things.
Re: Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost by cornerplus: 7:48am On May 02, 2019
iNeedACar:
If i want to build a five bedroom duplex with modern style and features; how much in total could that cost me please?

NOTE: Am not ready to start the project this month, i want to know every details and costs of things.

WhatsApp chat for detailed talks would be better. 0803 563 7560
Re: Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost by Nobody: 7:57am On May 02, 2019
iNeedACar:

It all depends on factors such as the design, type of finishes, the location e.t.c
But budget from N20M- N100M
Re: Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2019
iNeedACar:

A five bedroom duplex can cost you from 18-30m depending on your design,type of land, prices of material and location. I would advice you get a plan first then know the cost of developing the design or do a "design to cost".. Chat me up on whatsapp 09037396586
Re: Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost by iNeedACar: 1:48pm On May 03, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

A five bedroom duplex can cost you from 18-30m depending on your design,type of land, prices of material and location. I would advice you get a plan first then know the cost of developing the design or do a "design to cost".. Chat me up on whatsapp 09037396586

Please, i don't know much about building. This design, is it 'architectural design' or what design do you mean and again; the 18-30 M, will it furnish everything on the building from scratch till it finished?
Re: Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost by iNeedACar: 1:51pm On May 03, 2019
segzy14:

It all depends on factors such as the design, type of finishes, the location e.t.c
But budget from N20M- N100M

The design should be modern and standard.
Re: Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost by iNeedACar: 1:51pm On May 03, 2019
cornerplus:

WhatsApp chat for detailed talks would be better. 0803 563 7560

OK, thanks.
Re: Hello Guys, How Much Could A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2019
iNeedACar:

Please, i don't know much about building. This design, is it 'architectural design' or what design do you mean and again; the 18-30 M, will it furnish everything on the building from scratch till it finished?

Yes the amount is from scratch to finish but the cost depends on the "architectural design" chat me up on whatsapp. 09037396586

(1) (Reply)

5BEDROOM DETACHED DUPLEX At Asaba, N60m Negotiable / Land For Sale Inside Beechwood Estate, Bogije, Lekki For 7.5m / Architectural Designs / Building Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.