Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,950 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz (29374 Views)

Yahoo Boyz Dancing With Pants Inside Expensive Car(photos, Videos) / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by SEONaijaExpert: 12:14pm On May 02, 2019
cjudy:

Keep quite and stop spitting rubbish. Your Government is an example of yahoo.
Apologies, Yahoo yahoo activist
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by opebiboy: 12:15pm On May 02, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Wide is the gate that leads to destruction.I have looked around in the University National Head office of Yahoo.(Lautech).
They do not end up well in life. Most of my peer group that went to FGC in Ogbomosho went into yahoo.
It's about 16yrs.post secondary school, they did made jest of us then that we would keep searching for the unavailable jobs.
We are here now,they are no where to be found.In life,you reap what you sow and reap more than what you sow.(law of harvest)
The maximum interval of the money is about 5yrs.before they end up downtrodden.
I do no yahoo,but no yahoo dude can sleep peacefully as I do.
The reason is that I do not expect any karma in the future.
One of them did end up in a psychiatric hospital and he is still not normal till date.
You are a big boy and you have Choosen your own path.
You did said do not scam a good Nigerian, how do you recognize one.
The definition of stealing is 'taking another person's personal items without permission.The question is are you the owner of the cash you stole online. Virtual bullsh*t
Greed spreads faster than cancer,you would want more just like Oliver Twist.
I wish you well.
you be mugu. Shey na karma kill Steve Jobs and give am cancer. Death must befall all men so you are talking rubbish. Why not compare yourself with yahoo boys who have hotels and houses scattered around the world? Young man you are nobody just a struggling suffer head
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by MiddleSpot: 12:16pm On May 02, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Oh thanks smiley,they really disappointed me yesterday grin

Yw bun. Nigerians have taught some of us the ability to embrace agony and live with it. So it's no biggie for me..

R u in Lag?
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by opebiboy: 12:19pm On May 02, 2019
davillian:
If $1=1#
Yahoo will die a natural death.
even without the extistence of money people will still steal. Stealing is part of man and it will never go away
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Darevofpeace(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2019
opebiboy:
you be mugu. Shey na karma kill Steve Jobs and give am cancer. Death must befall all men so you are talking rubbish. Why not compare yourself with yahoo boys who have hotels and houses scattered around the world? Young man you are nobody just a struggling suffer head
This is a faceless forum,from your write up,I could see you lacked common sense,myopic,young and very stupid.
You are a slow poke,was Steve Jobs a yahoo boy ? tell me the names of the yahoo boyz who got all the hotel scattered around the World now if I would not handle them to EFCC.
The day Guiness World Record celebrates a yahoo boy,then I know the whole World have approved fraudulent acts.
Get your facts right.You need to go learn how to talk to people online.#idiot

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Atikusbaby1: 12:30pm On May 02, 2019
Shey na so making money doing this yahoo thing take easy ni? Na wa o!
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Bonapart(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2019
oboy81:
Gee Till I die!!!
Fvck Alibaba Fvck Nigerians Fvck the Nigerian Politicians, Fvck The System
Humans Created The Entity, Concept and Idea of Money Which Doesn't make any Single Sense! The Root cause of Problems world Over
Plus Wire Wire No Dey Affect anyone it's all Virtual money (read up)
Just Don't Scam a Struggling or good Nigerian Like you That's all

Again Gee Till I dieeeeee! !!!!!!! ����
you are a walking dead already bro

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 02, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Yw bun. Nigerians have taught some of us the ability to embrace agony and live with it. So it's no biggie for me..

R u in Lag?
No, I'm not.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 02, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Yahoo Yahoo has destroyed our youth,our gels,and this country.
Back in the days when dere was nothing like yahoo yahoo u can woo any gel of ur choice with luv letter but as dis Guys showed up they spoilt everytin,they made gels luv money.

The gels they give money are not safe..They use dere pants and destiny for rituals.

Yahoo yahoo don influence our boys,gel, society,even our music industry in a negative way.Any arstiste glorifing it should be arrested and jailed by efcc. angry

Lol your own problem is fucking and getting girls. The old man that get that fresh Regina his he a yahoo boy?
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by MiddleSpot: 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
I do stunning graphic designs.

Talk to me for creative graphic arts for your brand

Thank you

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by cjudy(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Apologies, Yahoo yahoo activist
What's yahoo? Guess you don't even know.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Gazzy88(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2019
oboy81:
Gee Till I die!!!
Fvck Alibaba Fvck Nigerians Fvck the Nigerian Politicians, Fvck The System
Humans Created The Entity, Concept and Idea of Money Which Doesn't make any Single Sense! The Root cause of Problems world Over
Plus Wire Wire No Dey Affect anyone it's all Virtual money (read up)
Just Don't Scam a Struggling or good Nigerian Like you That's all

Again Gee Till I dieeeeee! !!!!!!! ����
I don't urge you to stop, besides you've been condemned already. I was told of an Alhaji who was a big time scammer and career fraudster during his lifetime. Though he's late now and gone forever but all what he accomplished are no more. All his children are living miserably, thanks to karma. I was even told he was bedridden for 2 years with millions exhausted on a sickness that didn't cure before it finally took his life. Remember boy that nothing last forever. Your own due process is around the corner. You will get served what you've caused to people's lives. I wish you well though...

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by SEONaijaExpert: 1:12pm On May 02, 2019
cjudy:

What's yahoo? Guess you don't even know.
You better double your hustle and stop being an ediot looking for fast ways to earn money.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2019
Princedapace:

My point is no justification for fraud.. Nigeria is not the only country with bad government, yet we comment fraud more than countries like senegal, gambia, etc. these countries also have bad government.

So, bad government is not a justification for G boys activities..

I don't even see where I justified fraud, I only stated the cause, always try to quote me when your mental provider is active

You're a kid and your post is full of deceit. Like Gej said if we don't spend much money on education, we will spend much money on security

If there is no cause, effect won't exist. Get some education on life and its clashes of opposite
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by opebiboy: 1:41pm On May 02, 2019
Darevofpeace:
This is a faceless forum,from your write up,I could see you lacked common sense,myopic,young and very stupid.
You are a slow poke,was Steve Jobs a yahoo boy ? tell me the names of the yahoo boyz who got all the hotel scattered around the World now if I would not handle them to EFCC.
The day Guiness World Record celebrates a yahoo boy,then I know the whole World have approved fraudulent acts.
Get your facts right.You need to go learn how to talk to people online.#idiot
you are a mugu and a brainwashed donkey. Steve Jobs and all other Forbes billionaires are criminals. You think everyone can be easily fooled like you. Every bright idea always indulge into thievery. You are too blind to know how they ripped you off. Cancer was his karma. Bill gates and dangote are next. Yahoo is here to stay and will remain till eternity.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by opebiboy: 1:43pm On May 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
I don't urge you to stop, besides you've been condemned already. I was told of an Alhaji who was a big time scammer and career fraudster during his lifetime. Though he's late now and gone forever but all what he accomplished are no more. All his children are living miserably, thanks to karma. I was even told he was bedridden for 2 years with millions exhausted on a sickness that didn't cure before it finally took his life. Remember boy that nothing last forever. Your own due process is around the corner. You will get served what you've caused to people's lives. I wish you well though...
and you will live forever? Shut up there! You are a yahoo boy
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by SpaceBar: 2:16pm On May 02, 2019
Smiling while going through the comments above. All I can deduce is that most ppl condemning Yahoo are well placed in life already or are already seeing a light turning up for them in their respective hustle, Now I doubt if most of them condemning Yahoo boys haven't tried it out before or fancied those in it (hypocrites)..... You've all suddenly become selfish because it's all going fine with you and then making you too blind to see what the true problem is (The system). If our corrupt leaders can make a turn in their ways it will go a long way in curtailing the so called Yahoo headache....but NO the leaders just don't care because they are just like you all trolls, selfish (in all sense of it) cause you have all going well for you (at least to some extent)....I wonder what your stance would still be if the little comfort you enjoy disappears someday....Place yourself in pples shoes before judging them.
Now, before gets it twisted or comes attacking Am into a legit business and am making it even as one has to beat the devil to make it, now someone might want to ask why can't other Yahoo boys do same? Most of my colleagues with whom i started out with couldn't get there, the reason is simple, the system/environment is so unfavorable, I can't even say how I managed to get pass some hurdles....
The cure to Yahoo is contained in a single dose prescribed for the cure for a failing state.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Darevofpeace(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2019
opebiboy:
you are a mugu and a brainwashed donkey. Steve Jobs and all other Forbes billionaires are criminals. You think everyone can be easily fooled like you. Every bright idea always indulge into thievery. You are too blind to know how they ripped you off. Cancer was his karma. Bill gates and dangote are next. Yahoo is here to stay and will remain till eternity.
I would see you on Channel News in 3months time when EFCC arrest you.#FOOL
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by concho(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2019
Buzoman:
Honestly we need to address this issue. Yahoo yahoo is scamming people with whatsoever format at your disposal, many people thinks that only laptop and smartphone carriers are yahoo businessmen but yahoo has different faces e.g $1 = #1 is scam, 1 litre of fuel to seĺl for 40 naira is scam by politicains and nobody seems to address this because the are all afraid. We all are part of the yahoo business in one way or the other but we fail to see it. Can you imagine a guy promising a girl heaven on earth just because of pekus, it's still part of the scam, one common thing about yahoo yahoo is that the victim will suffer heartbreak no matter the format. So before you criticise that yahoo boy check yourself maybe you might be criticizing yourself.

Say NO TO YAHOO YAHOO IN ANY FORM
Some of the things you mentioned are deceits . And it takes a gullible and a greedy mind to believe them .
We are mostly particular abt the ritual aspect of yahoo.
People could leverage on your writeup and do worst .
Yahoo/ritual z bad.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Atikusbaby1: 2:39pm On May 02, 2019
Alibaba dot com, na yahoo boys headquarters. Transacting biz with either is at your own peril if you know well... Then you know grin
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by concho(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2019
MiddleSpot:

I design graphic designs that I'm sure will help your biz grow. Samples are available for your perusal...
grow your English first
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by RexTramadol1: 2:47pm On May 02, 2019
Hier:
buttomline, Yahoo boys are arm robbers waiting to explode, just like a time bomb, when yahoo stops, Arm robbery kicks in and we have them everywhere in Nigeria, hmmmmm, God save Nigeria

Nothing is more correct

We caught an armed robber in my area days back

He kept saying he's a yahoo boi and not an armed robber

We found people's atm and other valuables in his bag

The sad news for him is, he was lynched and by the time police came, he breathed his last

Maybe the rest will take a cue from this
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Princedapace(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I don't even see where I justified fraud, I only stated the cause, always try to quote me when your mental provider is active

You're a kid and your post is full of deceit. Like Gej said if we don't spend much money on education, we will spend much money on security

If there is no cause, effect won't exist. Get some education on life and its clashes of opposite

u and I are saying different things, okay. And i dont even know why u are insulting me. See the so called grown up insulting up and down. Cant u make a point without insulting another? It shows ur type in real life.

I still maintain my point, poor education is still rampant in many countries across the world, yet they dont do internet fraud like we do here..
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Buzoman: 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
concho:
Some of the things you mentioned are deceits . And it takes a gullible and a greedy mind to believe them .
We are mostly particular abt the ritual aspect of yahoo.
People could leverage on your writeup and do worst .
Yahoo/ritual z bad.

Deceit is the main purpose of yahoo yahoo and not all victims are greedy, i can choose to trust you while you aim is to scam me.

What is bad is bad and if a lie is kept for long it becomes the truth. Anybody who is more concerned about ritual aspect is just deceiving him or her self. If there is no yahoo there will be no yahoo +.

My comment is to clarify what yahoo yahoo is. Deceiving people to gain there trust is the meaning of Yahoo yahoo
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2019
Princedapace:

u and I are saying different things, okay. And i dont even know why u are insulting me. See the so called grown up insulting up and down. Cant u make a point without insulting another? It shows ur type in real life.

I still maintain my point, poor education is still rampant in many countries across the world, yet they dont do internet fraud like we do here..

Is because you've a huge paucity of things around the world. What led many to gangsters in USA? Despite they're blessed?

Are you saying white don't do sh!t? The reason why all these illegal deal was not rampant was because of the responsibility of their govt

Treat a US citizen anyhow in your country you could be in mess even In your own country. It was here we see how China punched and removed the teeth of one of his Nigerian staff, till now nothing was published in regards, is that not an example of government irresponsibility

Those doing Yahoo or any other illegal business don't just suddenly loose their conscience but what alternative is on ground to dissaude them. Is just like Nigeria govt should be talking about banning generators when they left their responsibility undone in power sector, This is just common sense. I hate it when people don't use it

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by cjudy(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You better double your hustle and stop being an ediot looking for fast ways to earn money.
Na Mumu dey worry you. I can feed you and your entire generation
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Princedapace(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Is because you've a huge paucity of things around the world. What led many to gangsters in USA? Despite they're blessed?

Are you saying white don't do sh!t? The reason why all these illegal deal was not rampant was because of the responsibility of their govt

Treat a US citizen anyhow in your country you could be in mess even In your own country. It was here we see how China punched and removed the teeth of one of his Nigerian staff, till now nothing was published in regards, is that not an example of government irresponsibility

Those doing Yahoo or any other illegal business don't just suddenly loose their conscience but what alternative is on ground to dissaude them. Is just like Nigeria govt should be talking about banning generators when they left their responsibility undone in power sector, This is just common sense. I hate when people don't use it

I do not deny the part the government should play.. However, we celebrate money too much.. pls, many here want fast money and that is why we are how we are. There is a reason why countries even here in Africa are allowed to register with many brands online, same countries with poor governance, while Nigeria has been blacklisted in almost all online platforms. Why? Nigerians are always acting too smart..

I remember a video platform that came out voom last year, before we knew it, majority of Nigerian guys used blackhat methods to almost cripple the company, they had to act fast and placed limitations on Nigerians using naija IP.

Our own is too much jareee..
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Sojieeee: 4:01pm On May 02, 2019
A hard life is not an excuse for evil deeds
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Gbagbuo247: 4:02pm On May 02, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Alibaba and yahoo Boys, season film grin

No mind him, Nairamarley never get him time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asa Involved In An Accident / Mercy Johnson & Husband Rock Matching Outfit In New Loved Up Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.