Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Divine Compensation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Compensation (565 Views)

Divine Compensation(video SERMON) / Divine Compensation / Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Compensation by jonatoye(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Divine Compensation

WORD FOR TODAY
There is a provision of rest for every man who comes to the Lord and abides within His will. The lives of all men who faithfully served the Lord were characterized by His blessings!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then Naomi her mother in law said unto her, My daughter, shall I not seek rest for thee, that it may be well with thee? (Ruth 3:1 KJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, it seems as if serving God or labouring faithfully in His vineyard is a waste. However, God is not unjust to forget your work and labour of love which you have shown towards His name (Heb 6:10a).

Ruth turned to the God of Israel with a pure heart not minding what will become of her. She threw away her future, her precious past: her gods, people, family and kindred just to serve God. But God on His own part by principle always compensate those who serve Him unconditionally. The Lord gave her the future she thought had become impossible to achieve.

God will only compensate the service you render faithfully towards Him. Do not give away the precious plan of God for your life on the account of the compensation from unrighteous dealing. The Lord has set a time to compensate every faithful and sacrificial service towards Him.

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to serve you faithfully; I will not lose out in destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Every faithful service towards God will be divinely compensated!!!

Have a Blessed Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Was Paid 10k To Carry This Placard In Support Of Pastor Fatoyinbo - Protester / . / High Security Alert - Warning To TB Joshua And SCOAN Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.