Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos (31760 Views)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / Lagos State Begins Test Run Of Lagos Ferry Boats - Photo / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Update From Various Sites As CCECC Begins Test Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by BlackfireX: 12:46pm On May 02, 2019
In 2 years we will be looking for there steerings like buhari certificate.
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by teepain: 12:46pm On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I see Ambode working hard to divide Fashola's portfolio as minister.

He would probably take minister for works.

I thought a state can only have 1 minister. Perhaps, they can make Ambode a minister of state or make him head of a MDA
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 12:49pm On May 02, 2019
grin
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by sunkieisland(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Attention seeking Anuofia

didn't you see his moniker......

him and his other compatriots are just to create dissension and raucous on the forum.

be wary of them shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by goaldynboy: 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
Were the names of every passenger verified to ensure only bonafide omoluabis boarded?

Any name containing Okoro, Chi, Chukwu, Nwa & other heathen Osu Jewish prefixes & suffixes must be turned back since they didn't contribute to this development!
We can't kick-start this with bad luck.

*spits angry

Tell Ambode/ Sanwo Olu and other Revenue touts to collect taxes only from Cone headed Hydraulic soup guzzlers!! tongue
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 02, 2019
Free thing dey sweet. This is one of the best songs at the moment http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by Walking(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
I can categorically tell you that, in few months theses buses will get scratches, air conditioner spoilt, seats been removed and the likes.
One of the ethics Nigerians lack is the maintainance culture, and this have posed a lot of backwardness to us moving forward.

Moreso, the structure isn't usually good, in terms of allocation to high volume of traffic, and then too much passengers in a bus..
I can go on and on stating how lapses in this country.
May we grow to development trends.
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by Oguieke(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
Were the names of every passenger verified to ensure only bonafide omoluabis boarded?

Any name containing Okoro, Chi, Chukwu, Nwa & other heathen Osu Jewish prefixes & suffixes must be turned back since they didn't contribute to this development!

*spits angry
afonjanic chimpanzee
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by caracas: 1:12pm On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

This one is an idiót
This is how u ppl praised fashola that made the dullard entrust him with vital n key positions, only for him to become the worst minister in Nigerian history .
U trumpet blowers shud know that working in the center is quite different from bin a governor, besides U don’t have to be a guru to perform in Lagos
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by Beulah77: 1:12pm On May 02, 2019
In six months time you will be very sorry for the state of the buses, useless country
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2019
South~waste and dirt cant allow this be clean and maintained up to 6months.

Im not a bigot but a realistic person. The Truth remain bitter
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by Omo9ja147(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

This one is an idiót
... no ooo... he is from tonto's village
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by praz001(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2019
EmekaBlue:
South~waste and dirt cant allow this be clean and maintained up to 6months.

Im not a bigot but a realistic person. The Truth remain bitter

Then you ain't living in Lagos.... The fully air conditioned BRT buses from cms to ikorodu are still intact even after 2 years....

You need to start being a realistic person with fact and proof not just mere words.... Garcia!!
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by Omo9ja147(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If nylon no dey, na una go still say na second hand
.. hahahahaha
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by 27Pushing30: 3:21pm On May 02, 2019
sparog:
Let them sha maintain the buses well

Exactly maintenance is the koko

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by Ewedegubbler: 3:26pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:

*spits angry
Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by mofedamijo(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2019
Walking:
I can categorically tell you that, in few months theses buses will get scratches, air conditioner spoilt, seats been removed and the likes.
One of the ethics Nigerians lack is the maintainance culture, and this have posed a lot of backwardness to us moving forward.

Moreso, the structure isn't usually good, in terms of allocation to high volume of traffic, and then too much passengers in a bus..
I can go on and on stating how lapses in this country.
May we grow to development trends.

Am not based in Nigeria, however, if you're, write to the LASG that you have the capacity to keep the buses clean, get boys who will be washing twice weekly, and sign a contract with the LASG, rather than complaining, a company is responsible for cleaning of offices in some companies, you can start the maintenance of BRT buses, another person will start with mechanical maintenance which i believe they should have already, no be everything Governor go do, he is not the one driving the buses, the citizens are the drivers, citizen drives buses to coma, we blame the governor, until the citizens play their role for the advancement of the country, everyone is guilty of whatever the country looks like.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos by tonywizman: 9:12pm On May 02, 2019
Call us today to check your name on jamb matriculation list, regularise your admission on jamb (for those with faculty admission) creation of student profile for both new and old students,course registration,jamb admission letter,we are always at your service, call us on 08107080343
For further inquiries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? / Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) / 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.