Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex (775 Views)

"Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by bambi2016: 9:17am On May 02, 2019
Author and Lawyer, Reno Omokri has reacted to Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh's upsurge about her ex yesterday.

Taking to Twitter, the ex special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan advised that one shouldn't wash in public, the dirty linens of their ex with whom they have kids because they inadvertently devalue their kids.

Read tweet below:"Never wash the dirty linens of your ex, with whom you have kids, in public. You think you are devaluing them. You are partly right. But beyond them, you also devalue your children. A child's value is INEXTRICABLY linked to the value of their parents.

Speaking further about relationships, he wrote:You can divorce your spouse (God HATES it), but don’t divorce your senses. If you say the tree is poisoned, you are INVARIABLY saying that its fruit is also poisoned. Love your child enough to protect its mother tree. Drop your EGO and let you EX GO.

Be careful of that EXOTIC person you just met. Some EXOTIC people are actually TOXIC. Get to know them before you marry them. Don't waive courtship because they are CRAZY about you. They may not just be CRAZY about you. They may just be plain CRAZY.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/never-wash-the-dirty-linens-of-your-ex-with-whom-you-have-kids-in-public-reno-omokri-reacts-to-tonto-dikehs-outburst-screenshot/

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by thebiggestgists(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by Oyindidi(f): 9:20am On May 02, 2019
That girl dey disgrace her family.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by LearnITsmash(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2019
Abeg keep telling this milf ooooo, she has officially lost her mind
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by kolafolabi(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2019
True talk

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by NobleAngell(f): 9:31am On May 02, 2019
You picked the wrong person Reno, and today your ranting cup just got filled. Tonto will waste no time emptying it for you. Can't wait for her clap back. Let me quickly order pizza and cold coke.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by Nobody: 9:32am On May 02, 2019
It is very simple but needs strongwill and determination

Tonto please... Move on!!!

Move on... you understand what I am saying?? Move... In yoruba language, 'tesiwaju'

It is as simple as that.

nd if you eventually decide to move on, pls do not walk or even run.. do not even take a bicycle

Take Okada (bike) straight and put it at the highest speed so your moving on into a realm of peace, serenity and happiness will be fast and you will not be tempted to go back to all these drama while you are moving on...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by daddytime(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2019
Mtchewww

Just imagine if Toto Dick was one of the many women our lazy asswipe yahoo boys will rip of their hard earned money which they burn at the clubs and on oloshos...

That yahoo guy for look for this babe to apologize and give her the money back...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 02, 2019
daddytime:
Mtchewww

Just imagine if Toto Dick was one of the many women our lazy asswipe yahoo boys will rip of their hard earned money which they burn at the clubs and on oloshos...

That yahoo guy for look for this babe to apologize and give her the money back...

Mtchewww

See as you dey answer present for all tonto dike threads dey talk rubbish.

You are so full of shit
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by daddytime(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2019
Dannybrain:

Mtchewww

See as you dey answer present for all tonto dike threads dey talk rubbish.

You are so full of shit

Brainless....hahahhahaha
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 02, 2019
daddytime:

Brainless....hahahhahaha

Mumu-ness hehehehehe

We'll definitley have a lot of fun now that i am you follower lol
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by daddytime(m): 5:26am On May 03, 2019
Dannybrain:

Mumu-ness hehehehehe

We'll definitley have a lot of fun now that i am you follower lol

No wonderrrrr....39 never married...zero life. What a pity. The picture you are wanking to is of my daughter..had her at 20. That young daughter of mine is presently engaged in her mandatory National service with FIRS in Abuja after her studies in the UK.The two after her are in Uni and college respectively and you know what? I am just two years older than you. Yes I am 41 and I can show you my EU passport to back that up. Na me you dey ask wether you be my mate instead wey you go siddon one corner dey reason your life.

Keep following me "Mr word Maker" mostly fans follow me...keep reading my posts to learn one or two on word making.

I already knew that someone as uncouth as you sound must surely be mad at life.

Creating monikers up and down to insult and attack people you can't even lace their shoes in real life even at 39?

Continue looking for a woman at 39 and cursing everyone who could help your life.

Hope you see your life now...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by Nobody: 9:42am On May 03, 2019
daddytime:

No wonderrrrr....39 never married...zero life. What a pity. The picture you are wanking to is of my daughter..had her at 20. That young daughter of mine is presently engaged in her mandatory National service with FIRS in Abuja after her studies in the UK.The two after her are in Uni and college respectively and you know what? I am just two years older than you. Yes I am 41 and I can show you my EU passport to back that up. Na me you dey ask wether you be my mate instead wey you go siddon one corner dey reason your life.

Keep following me "Mr word Maker" mostly fans follow me...keep reading my posts to learn one or two on word making.

I already knew that someone as uncouth as you sound must surely be mad at life.

Creating monikers up and down to insult and attack people you can't even lace their shoes in real life even at 39?

Continue looking for a woman at 39 and cursing everyone who could help your life.

Hope you see your life now...

Who is Mr. word maker? Your dad? I'm more interested in your sister man or are your ears faulty? Next you will say i created my moniker today just for you. Paranoia is a disease

Your papa buy land for here wey i no go follow you if i want? Dig deeper ooo mumu EU. Out of curiosity though, let's see the passport and may be i may surprise you with something of my own or u think say na everybody them born for Nigeria?

41 and still a mumu EU... congratulations.

I've not changed my mind about you sister my dear guy. I can be nice with young girls you know. And one last thing. while digging up my past comments you forgot to mention the thread i created days ago about buying an expensive new Samsung phone (450k cash) and having issues with an app. I won't say i am this and that but maybe I can just afford your passports for my next two kids by sending their pregnant mother to Germany to give birth like my own sister but i prefer the USA sha.

And i learned years ago on a visit to Germany that most of the Nigerians in the EU who make mouth here are actually hustlers and train sweepers lol. If you know you know

Modified:

Before i forget, i passed my own daddy-time years ago. I have a 16 year old son by a dead fiancee
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex by SURElee(f): 10:19am On May 03, 2019
This is so correct!

Comedian Akpororo Forced To Do Free Show After Poor Turn Out At Okokomaiko / #bbnaija: Ceec Pens Down Birthday Message To Nina / Emoney Poses With His Two Rolls Royces And Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Luxury Bus