Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,238 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (11429 Views)

Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by GidifeedNews: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
The leader of traders in Lagos and Iyaloja General, Mrs Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, has said that some traders in the Computer village market who protested against the appointment of Iyaloja and Babaloja in the market on Tuesday were ill-informed.

Addressing a press briefing on Wednesday, Tinubu-Ojo said all the markets in the state were under her control and the computer village market cannot be an exception.

According to our constitution, I can choose anybody from any local government in the state to head the market, all the iyaloja and babaloja in all the Lagos markets are my representatives in the market where they operate. Kindly educate them that phones, handsets, computers are commodities. “They cannot tell us they are not pepper sellers, everybody cannot be textile dealers; they can’t tell us that computer village will be exonerated (sic) from other markets. We have the right to choose for them Iyaloja and Babaloja. “Those people protesting never approached me to complain. They don’t have the initiative that the person leading the protest has finished his tenure and wants to remain in power... “Computer village is not just an ICT hub, there are a lot of commodities being sold there; nobody can say it is wrong to select a babaloja and iyaloja for the market. Those that have been selected were not selected because they are Yoruba, in some of our markets in Lagos we have Igbos that were selected as market leaders,” Tinubu-Ojo said.

She said the appointment of Mrs Abisola Azeez and Mr Adeniyi Babalola, as Iyaloja and Babaloja of Computer Village respectively was done to maintain peace in the market among the traders.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/05/02/tinubus-daughter-i-can-choose-anybody-to-head-computer-village-market/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by GenSpecifics: 10:07am On May 02, 2019
Shithole

Is there an Iya or baba Loja in Silicon valley ?

And why can't the traders choose their own representatives ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by hisexcellency34: 10:07am On May 02, 2019
This old mama is Tinubu's daughter and froggie is claiming 67 years

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by ERockson: 10:07am On May 02, 2019
If you are not happy with this, Your head is flatt no doubt

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by ERockson: 10:08am On May 02, 2019
guess who hates this development ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by nonsobaba: 10:08am On May 02, 2019
Igbos in Lagos should obey their hosts and the constituted authorities in Lagos. If that irritates you, return your investments to the east so that you can be under the authority of a fellow Igbo. That is why we have been telling them 'Aku luo uno'. Lagos is yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 10:09am On May 02, 2019
nonsobaba:
Igbos in Lagos should obey their hosts and the constituted authorities in Lagos. If that irritates you, return your investments to the east so that you can be under the authority of a fellow Igbo. That is why we have been telling them 'Aku luo uno'. Lagos is yorubaland.

Stale.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Harrymig1(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2019
Really?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by chriskosherbal(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2019
Hmmmm na waooo
Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by chriskosherbal(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2019
Hmmmm na Waikiki
Re: Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Mynd44: 10:16am On May 02, 2019

(1)

Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her / APC Chieftain & Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah Convicted For Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.