Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show (31691 Views)

Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France / Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Michaeljames22: 9:56am On May 02, 2019
Amidst all the marriage drama with Ned Nwokolo, Nollywood teen actress Regina Daniels have joined other stars in campaigning for the new trendy tv reality show, Strongest state Naija (SSN)

SS Naija is a new Tv reality show organized by Mega Solo Movie Academy & Johmbosco Onunkwo foundation to promote Unity & Peace In Nigeria Via cultural Exhibition.

Two youths male and female were selected across the 36 states to represent their states which they are called kings and queens.

The first phase of the project has just been concluded and housemates are now campaigning for votes in their various states in order to get to the top.

Nollywood stars like Walter Anger, Sam Dede and veteran actor Zulu Adigwe also endorsed the reality show that will soon become the next favorite household show in Nigeria.

You can watch SSN live on NTA, Liberty tv and in all state local TV stations.

http://modelsnaija.com/regina-daniels-and-other-nollywood-stars-campaigns-for-ssn-reality-tv-show/

1 Like

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Michaeljames22: 10:01am On May 02, 2019
More photos

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by bobman22: 11:29am On May 02, 2019
Op you should have added mrs To her name. She is traditionally married to Ned not rumor again.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by unofficialmadman: 11:53am On May 02, 2019
Is she gonna contest. Atleast her billionaire husband go help her buy votes.

My question really, how Regina moaning face look like when she dey collect prik from this her new husband

2 Likes

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by adewest1999(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2019
Op mind your self o...

Her name is Mrs Reginatu Nwoko...........the 5th of her name

18 Likes

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by 199ehp: 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
this regina sef
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
unofficialmadman:

My question really, how Regina moaning face look like when she dey collect prik from this her new husband
will her moaning face add money or any meaning to your life ?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Lerio(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2019
bobman22:
Op you should have added mrs To her name. She is traditionally married to Ned not rumor again.
Forgive am him no know... Mrs Regina DanNed Nwoko
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by toxxnoni(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2019
nice
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Sirpaul(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2019
and who are the future of tomorrow

it saddens my heart when I see media promoting shit and rubbish...

what a world we live in....

3 Likes

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by adewest1999(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2019
unofficialmadman:

grin as I see your moniker I just reserve my comment....... but hope you know say e don become official sha

6 Likes

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Charles1110(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
ok
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by naijaguy1234(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2019
Young puuuuusy vs retired d1ck .

1 Like

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2019
n.a. new thing?
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by NobleAngell(f): 2:54pm On May 02, 2019
So at the end of the show, the state with the highest vote becomes the strongest state? Then what happens next? In what way does this promote peace? I'm confused.

5 Likes

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by mmclatino(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2019
she's gaining momentum again
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2019
Nice
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by toyinjimoh(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
the billionaire knew Regina doesn't love him all what he want is to nack Regina porous...pyower of money
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Uhtred(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2019
SSNaija!!! as in Small Sister Naija? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by babyfaceafrica: 2:59pm On May 02, 2019
rabish...who send them
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by MyGeneration(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2019
H
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by vegafbs: 3:02pm On May 02, 2019
Estranged wife of Ex-Enugu Governor, Chime, Demands Custody of 10-year-old Son

GISTS(> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/02/estranged-wife-of-ex-enugu-governor-chime-demands-custody-of-10-year-old-son/

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by JejeNaija(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2019
Okay. You bloggers and MOD should give the lady some respect. She is no longer Regina Daniel but Mrs Regina Nwoko. Is it too hard to address a lady by her marital name?

4 Likes

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by mmadu5(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2019
the girl is ugly seriously just look at her , she should thank her stars for bleaching creams
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Banter1(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2019
NED NWOKO BE LIKE, Baby when you're coming back home buy me tramadol, my 59 years old P3nis is nodding head o, not strong like before.
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 02, 2019
more mediocre, bread and circus to distract the nigerian youths from the real problems.

Rubbish!! angry
Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by awumen: 3:10pm On May 02, 2019
engrj:
Nairalanders, I have a video now with the accurate date

I was ask to do a short video of her on dialysis machine and state the date to be sure if the case is current.

DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. ( We have 1m Naira donated by Mr. Governor of Edo state) My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government Edo state, a 48years old woman from Edo state was diagnosed of end stage rena failure

She was told by her Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution for her ill health is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India.
For verification, this is a link to on national newspapers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/amp/

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

You can contact her son Delight on 08064945586
why not create a topic here also use gofund.com, this m8ght further help

1 Like

Re: SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show by landmark86: 3:11pm On May 02, 2019
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku / Don Jazzy With Kid Brother D Prince And Father Collins Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.