Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To (28519 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by propsvila: 10:53am On May 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2019
Cletus77:
And the battle continues..

Right now..more people has been recruited to the side of Churchill and Tonto dike doesn't relent in hurling ballistic missiles at them.

Popular PDP spokesman Reno has joined the queue on the side of neutrality or should we say Churchillity and as expected we await Tonto Dike's hydrogen bombs..Tonto dike has also gained one more follower names Nkechi as the clash of personality ensued

On the foreign scene.. Bobrisky battles with popular actor for the relevance in the Nollywood industry and Regina Daniel is yet to release another mouth watering picture.. remember she was topping the league earlier this week but we all knowTonto dike doesn't play with her position...

Buhari is still certificateless and Atiku is still debated as a Nigerian

Lazy youths pls subscribe to this channel to get more of this wonderful Nigerian combinations cool
Mad man.... grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by JeffSiberstein: 10:55am On May 02, 2019
I will be surprised if I wake one morning and see that Tonto is not mad. One minute man my foot naim him give u Belle.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Cletus77(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Mad man.... grin grin grin
Hope you've subsribe? tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by gbengalawal99: 11:04am On May 02, 2019
Na wa for dis tonto,if not say cement no dey site,I for dey lay my tiles jeje for site rather Dan reading al dis shit about tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by starkelvo: 11:05am On May 02, 2019
How can you name your daughter Toto. How she go take get sense?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Hope you've subsribe? tongue
Lol....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by anthonyuncle(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Wetin concern me
I think say na only me spot da latest meme
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by godlyguy(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Lawrentta16: 11:36am On May 02, 2019
yemmight:
Tonto get wahala o. Honestly it will be difficult for any man to leave together with Tonto. Kai.
Tonto is a mad woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Nobody: 11:43am On May 02, 2019
[left][/left]
Cletus77:

Right now..more people has been recruited to the side of Churchill and Tonto dike doesn't relent in hurling ballistic missiles at them.

Popular PDP spokesman Reno has joined the queue on the side of neutrality or should we say Churchillity and as expected we await Tonto Dike's hydrogen bombs..Tonto dike has also gained one more follower names Nkechi as the clash of personality ensued. Churchill is yet to encourage his followers or at least drop a poisonous clapback or at least appear

On the foreign scene.. Bobrisky battles with popular actor for the relevance in the Nollywood industry and Regina Daniel is yet to release another mouth watering picture.. remember she was topping the league earlier this week but we all knowTonto dike doesn't play with her position...

Lazy youths pls subscribe to this channel to get more of this wonderful Nigerian combinations cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Kyrx(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Popular PDP spokesman Reno has joined the queue on the side of neutrality or should we say Churchillity and as expected we await Tonto Dike's hydrogen bombs..Tonto dike has also gained one more follower names Nkechi as the clash of personality ensued. Churchill is yet to encourage his followers or at least drop a poisonous clapback or at least appear

Wow grin grin grin you be natural journalist sir. You really cracked me up. Thank you. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by fintol: 12:23pm On May 02, 2019
people should just ignore Tonto,she is playing on public intelligence .she may see it as fun without considering the future of his son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Shopatcandice(f): 12:25pm On May 02, 2019
Auxtin85:
Are you guys sure Regina Daniel Nwoko didn’t pay this woman to help divert Nigerians attention from her marriage. She has made everyone forgot Regina

E be like so to me lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by omoskenso(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

But you have money to sub and beg onlinewink.... Hunga neva do you wire wire, dis FMT don cast na
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On May 02, 2019
KingLennon:
Mike Godson did not mention her name nah. It seems that post touched her. But true true 'May God protect us from bad women'. Bad women pls stay far away...
nah, she doesn't hsvr anything juicy on Mike Godson, so, she can't come for him.

You need ammunition to come at anyone, Tonto is not familiar enough with Mike Godson, to come at him. Is IK Ogbonna bigger than Mike Godson? If she had IK's time, even as he no mention her name too, she will have Mike's too.

This woman is jobless, she get everybody time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Mogajunior(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
Brother just pray about. believe me prayers work. I was in similar situation weeks back but am better off nw
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by KingLennon(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2019
safarigirl:
nah, she doesn't hsvr anything juicy on Mike Godson, so, she can't come for him.

You need ammunition to come at anyone, Tonto is not familiar enough with Mike Godson, to come at him. Is IK Ogbonna bigger than Mike Godson? If she had IK's time, even as he no mention her name too, she will have Mike's too.

This woman is jobless, she get everybody time.
She has a problem. I don't know if its mental or spiritual
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by aariwa(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2019
Her next story would be that Churchill killed dele giwa
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To by Freddyw(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2019
omoskenso:

But you have money to sub and beg onlinewink.... Hunga neva do you wire wire, dis FMT don cast na
Chatting with you now

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries / Maima Nkewa Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.