Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State (14196 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44pm On May 02, 2019
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO for all the good works they are doing all over the country.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State by Alonicus05: 9:03pm On May 02, 2019
seunlayi:
85% scam projects
if you are not Lagos, I'll forgive you but if you are, I will ask you this one question: y u no get sense like this? all of these projects are verifiable so keep kwayet jor
Re: 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State by seunlayi(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2019
Alonicus05:
if you are not Lagos, I'll forgive you but if you are, I will ask you this one question: y u no get sense like this? all of these projects are verifiable so keep kwayet jor
some of the pics are there for us to see but for me to say 85%,you should know I know what am saying which you may not be seeing.... You should rather ask
Re: 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State by nograv: 10:25am On May 03, 2019
Bizibi:
When I heard eko Atlantic is a failed project I was weak to my marrow.it seems nothing works in Nigeria, what we see in the internet is different from reality.

Who told you Eko Atlantic is a failed project. Land Reclaimation is ongoing and apartment buildings are going up as we speak..

I swear some Nigerians just love to lament.... cheesy
Re: 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State by Bizibi(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2019
nograv:

Who told you Eko Atlantic is a failed project. Land Reclaimation is ongoing and apartment buildings are going up as we speak..

I swear some Nigerians just love to lament.... cheesy
apartment buildings? Well,I pray it goes successful.....
Re: 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State by nograv: 8:53am On May 04, 2019
Bizibi:
apartment buildings? Well,I pray it goes successful.....

Sure, Azure Towers are going up along the Marina area.

Eko Pearls are going up, 2 of 5 towers are completed

A and A Towers 19 floors undergoing soil testing will go up along the waterfront.

Eko Village 4 to 6 towers also going up near the waterfront.

Aphren Tower is complete and the Eko Energy estate is under construction as well..

Dont worry Eko Atlantic is a long term project. But it will be good for Lagos and Nigeria..

In truth I wish the Lagos State Gov would develop Marina as well, with a few new skyscrapers and refurbish some of the empty ones..

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Warns Public Servants Against Influence Peddling / Alleged Attack On Soludo’s Campaign Team Not True(photos) / Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.