Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin (56836 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Don Jazzy Reacts As Reekado Banks Leaves Mavin Records / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Bantino(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2019
Pregnant for who??
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Halezis(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2019
shadrach77:
Yemi Alade is better wink
Simi is best smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by oboy81: 1:32pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
"I was shocked because you weren't phased fazed..."

I thought they said this internationally acclaimed olosho was janded?

*spits angry
Hahaha Oloshi Ni baba E Se grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by colossus91(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:

*spits angry
she thinks it's all about phase 1 and phase 2 like lekki grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by amaks: 1:39pm On May 02, 2019
Can we say the same about D'banj and Marvin records?
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by gbishman: 1:43pm On May 02, 2019
Baby for who now?
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by GreatrAnalyst: 1:49pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
This is nice. Why can't people part in peace like this? It doesn't mean the journey was rosy all the way but at least we should appreciate the good times more. This is maturity. Life is too short to hold grudges. We are all on the same ship on this voyage called LIFE.
Words on marble.
Filled with wisdom!

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Sparkle777(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2019
Now this is how ppl should part. No stress, no gossip,no rancour etc
In fact let everyone emulate this pattern of separation be it in business, friendship, even marriage sef. All worth it.
Love love love Tiwa

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by revolt(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2019
kenzosky:
Pregnant for who exactly?
been wondering why nobody's asking that question

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by ayaside(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:

*spits angry
Some Americans can't do any better. Chairman,you can correct her grammar while giving her the due respect she deserves.

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2019
Keep good relationship with others at all time. This is one of the best songs at the moment http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by NobleAngell(f): 2:21pm On May 02, 2019
Praisesongz:
yes o my toxic boo grin
I see you have learnt a new word today. You are highly welcome.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by sweetrace(f): 2:27pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:

*spits angry

The spit lands right on your head. Everyone makes mistakes. She is not an Olosho. She is a hardworking artist. Stop slut shaming women. Runs out of thread before .......

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Aiyk2333: 2:28pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:

*spits angry
Mr janded
mazi Jandy
ichie Jandus
chief janda
remind me that ur stage name again, u know u have so many hits and collabos!!! ijio'tuuuuu
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by BafanaBafana: 2:28pm On May 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Never knew u get sense like this ooo, thought u belonged to the awaiting result crew.
I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at this.
You funny

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Aiyk2333: 2:31pm On May 02, 2019
[quote author=revolt post=78043144]been wondering why nobody's asking that question
..[/quote
for her ex husband.. ITI
� � �
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Praisesongz: 2:34pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
I see you have learnt a new word today. You are highly welcome.
why na shey I’m playing with you now
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Purplekush(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2019
Who else has a feeling that Don Jazzy takes zero bullshit when it comes to his business? Real hustler Don Jazzy smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by oforjide: 4:08pm On May 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Never knew u get sense like this ooo, thought u belonged to the awaiting result crew.
u re a barbaric animal for making this useless comment. tiwa is an international olosho true or false. Anuofia yoruba, assuming it was an innocent regina daniels, u will be shouting olosho up and down.

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Gbagbuo247: 4:09pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
This is nice. Why can't people part in peace like this? It doesn't mean the journey was rosy all the way but at least we should appreciate the good times more. This is maturity. Life is too short to hold grudges. We are all on the same ship on this voyage called LIFE.

Tell that to Black Face undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by NobleAngell(f): 4:20pm On May 02, 2019
Gbagbuo247:

Tell that to Black Face undecided
He wont listen. He's already been drowned.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Bewiseedet(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:

*spits angry
fazed again ����
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by IamSoProlific: 4:42pm On May 02, 2019
oforjide:
u re a barbaric animal for making this useless comment. tiwa is an international olosho true or false. Anuofia yoruba, assuming it was an innocent regina daniels, u will be shouting olosho up and down.

Oforjide

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by BabylonCruise(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
so true true don jazzy chop u actually, then that your child belongs to DON BABA, DON DORO BUCI my guy,congratulations you are a father.
People can actually be foolish!
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by BabylonCruise(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
so true true don jazzy chop u actually, then that your child belongs to DON BABA, DON DORO BUCI my guy,congratulations you are a father.
People can actually be foolish!
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by hopexter(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2019
oforjide:

Two whoremongers fighting over already made celebrity grin cheesy

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response