Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her (24514 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by Stillthebest: 1:31pm On May 02, 2019
hollah123:
like seriously we Nigerians don't really pay much attention rather we catch fun with things. this is d early stage of psychosis for Tonto dike n nobody is paying attention, a right thinking person cannot b doing all these all in d name of revenge. she doesn't even understand that she has done more damage to herself than the guy cos she has overflogged d issue. I was actually thinking she might b hurt b4 but this is way beyond that. she has passed d level of obsession to another thing

I agree with you. She's not normal with all these. She must be psychopathic but maybe in a prelim stage.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by gosmoney(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2019
Dis girl seems to get torch for head eru radada ewo leleyi

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by ujluv(f): 1:33pm On May 02, 2019
Jeez, this women is seriously sick. Personality disorder

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by imitateMe(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2019
Hintona:
I don't see anything strange in Tonto's personality

I mean there are nairalanders that come here and spit fire yet in reality they are like lambs
The only difference is that she's a celebrity and her behavior borders on insanity.
I knew it! Youre a fish brain like her!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by MissRaine69(f): 1:35pm On May 02, 2019
Mental illness is real.
I will ask again
Where is her family? Someone has a very public meltdown like this and no one says enough is enough?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by Hintona(f): 1:35pm On May 02, 2019
imitateMe:

I knew it! Youre a fish brain like her!
Life's good
Go get one smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by MissRaine69(f): 1:36pm On May 02, 2019
ujluv:
Jeez, this women is seriously sick. Personality disorder
You don’t suddenly develop personality disorder
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by YoungAncient1: 1:36pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto Dike's Church is Sheraton Hotels Abuja. She is the pastor of the church. Else, her pastor would have called her to order by now.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by MissRaine69(f): 1:37pm On May 02, 2019
Stillthebest:

I agree with you. She's not normal with all these. She must be psychopathic but maybe in a prelim stage.
Psychotic possibly yes
Psychopath no it’s not the same thing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by Antoeni(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2019
Many 30 minutes men out there can't even feed well but Churchill the one minute man according to Tonto was Fertile Enough to Pee out a kid and he is living large.
If you are a lady supporting Tonto Dikeh! May all your sons bring home wives like her.
This Tonto Dike is a disgrace to the Ikwere Land,She will Surely Regret all these

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by MissRaine69(f): 1:38pm On May 02, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Tonto Dike's Church is Sheraton Hotels Abuja. She is the pastor of the church. Else, her pastor would have called her to order by now.
What would “call her to order” is medication not pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by ujluv(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

You don’t suddenly develop personality disorder
she has been like that since even when she is active in the movies. She is this toxic in her acting.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by godlyguy(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by shilz(f): 1:44pm On May 02, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Tonto it's obvious that Personality Disorder av bn added to ur problems. People should please stop shading this b1tch n look for a way to save her... She is seriously acting like someone possessed by a thousand evil spirits.... Dr Churchill please look for a legal means to get approval in seeking medical and psychological help for the mother of ur child, she is unconscious and in need of ur help... Na market she dey go like dis oo
Dr Churchill ?how ?when?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 02, 2019
This is rapsody of reality word for today.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by imitateMe(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2019
Hintona:

Life's good
Go get one smiley
Human brain is good, but unfortunately you can't have one. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by martphreak(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2019
This is exactly what blackface is going through... very sifia pain and if care is not taken she will enter into the next level of wackoisis.. that's a term in yabaleft if u seem not to understand.....

So please pray for her.. she needs prayers n counseling now...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by seunmohmoh(f): 1:49pm On May 02, 2019
I no go chuk mouth for the matter.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by bayoadeyanju: 1:50pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto Dike......................

Check my signature..............................
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by AngelicBeing: 1:51pm On May 02, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Tonto it's obvious that Personality Disorder av bn added to ur problems. People should please stop shading this b1tch n look for a way to save her... She is seriously acting like someone possessed by a thousand evil spirits.... Dr Churchill please look for a legal means to get approval in seeking medical and psychological help for the mother of ur child, she is unconscious and in need of ur help... Na market she dey go like dis oo
Chai, Lol at Na market she dey go, you mean her craze go soon start from market, no dull moment on Nairaland cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by Charly68: 1:57pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto does not know that our characters is like a garment before God..let her continue to deceive herself
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by Octopusssy(f): 1:58pm On May 02, 2019
gistvicreports:
@Gistvic.com

Fans are beginning to blast Tonto Dikeh for preaching about perfection in her new post. Gistvic Reports.

Recall Tonto spoke on Churchill’s diabolical ways, his dealings with internet fraud, his family and how Nigeria’s former president, Obasanjo, is not his father like he claimed and explained that Chruchill is into cyber fraud popularly called Yahoo Yahoo.

She wrote:

See More Reactions:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/p/fans-reacts.html
Next time put 'alleged' because they are all allegations that have no proof. Where you there when she supposedly caught him? I am guessing no, so since you are not there, they are just allegations until proven otherwise.

That is how to be professional in blogging.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2019
I have seen ACRIMONY and I understand all these Tonto ish...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by SVC6000: 2:06pm On May 02, 2019
Madam Hav U Taken Ur Drugs?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by cyprus000: 2:12pm On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:
Mental illness is real.
I will ask again
Where is her family? Someone has a very public meltdown like this and no one says enough is enough?
can't you deduce her antics. she is only conflagrating public temper, so as to elicit outrage and subsequently cashing out, in the wake of undue fame and attention given to her on a platter of gold. lol
cheesy

her YouTube channel is testament to that. tech guys know what's up. you think if there's no pecuniary gain, she would've sustained the controversy?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her by owila4luv(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2019
hmm! I See The Spirit Of Zezebel at Work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest / Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture. / Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.