Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

State Of The Nation (2) [a Cry To The People] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation (2) [a Cry To The People] (208 Views)

Anambra State With A New Slogan:the Plight Of The Nation (2) / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Nation (2) [a Cry To The People] by raybaba97(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2019
If you haven't read my first article, read it.
I was told it was rhetoric and sought to induce violence. Perhaps they are right even though that was not the aim, Not yet at least. Still, I have not changed my opinion.
To me, We citizens have yet to make our voices heard and our influence felt. We have grumbled, yes. I see complains about the nation on this website every day. For those who complain, for those who grumbled, I have a question. What have you done about it?
The government believes we are not united, that not all of us want this change. They are not wrong, We have been too quiet, too gentle about things. This emboldens the government that we don't have it in us to force the change upon them. They are right, We cannot, not as we are now.
I have presented my solution to you in my first article.
What is yours?
If you truly worry for this Nation, if you truly desire change, let us come together, let us discuss and let us plan, how exactly we'll move forward.
This is not a plea, this is an agonized cry of one of you tired of the way things are. It matters not if you earn millions a month, class has nothing to this. We are all citizens in the end.
Let us connect with each other and cry out in a single voice...
We can succeed.
But only, TOGETHER.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Probing Saraki From 2003 Till Date, Says Probe Not Political – EFCC / I Will Not Let You Down, Buhari Promises Nigerians / Visa Denial Advantage: AI Conference ICLR 2020 Will Be Held In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.