Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School (1094 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo / Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by baliyubla: 12:25pm On May 02, 2019
Suspected bandits have reportedly attacked a school in Zamfara state, kidnapping some teachers and students in the process.

BBC Hausa is reporting that the bandits struck at the Government Girls Secondary School, Moriki, in Zurü local government area, on Wednesday night, and opened fire immediately.

They were said to have killed one man and abducted two teachers and four nursing students.

A resident was quoted as saying the gunmen were unable to get to where the students were sleeping.

The incident, according to the report, happened while residents were watching the UEFA Champions league match between Liverpool and Barcelona.

TheCable could not immediately reach the police or community leaders for comment over the incident.

Zamfara has been under continued attack by bandits in the past few years.

But the attacks have heightened in 2019 despite efforts by the security agencies to address the situation.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-teachers-students-abducted-as-bandits-attack-zamfara-school/amp
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by Emitrix42(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2019
Northern Nigeria is no more secured, I don't even know what the security cheifs are doing. Gosh!

Meanwhile checkout my signature and enter the contest to win a Tecno Spark 3 from Miss Techy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by kettykin: 12:30pm On May 02, 2019
Nigeria is going gradually The giant of Africa is now a Dwarf of its own shadows swallowed by its failures
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by opalu: 12:53pm On May 02, 2019
WHAT
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by vanunu: 1:13pm On May 02, 2019
When Nnamdi KANU said in 2014 that the killings in northern Nigeria will not stop, I thought he was talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by Chikpat(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2019
Things are getting out of hand in Zamfara. Govt can do better in their approach and methodology to kidnapping and banditry.
I pray the kidnapped stays in good health and safety

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by Warship: 1:30pm On May 02, 2019
vanunu:
When Nnamdi KANU said in 2014 that the killings in northern Nigeria will not stop, I thought he was talking rubbish.

The main killing has not started.

This is just an introduction and warming up exercise to the main killing to come.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by dokyOloye: 1:53pm On May 02, 2019
Zero pity for them, they just recently reinforced failure in the last elections and the North played and still plays politics with everything, so, they will suffer for long.
Murtala Nyako once said GEJ is using boko haram to retaliate for biafra war,every northerner including d masses hailed him.
Now,I wonder what offence they committed that buhari is using widespread killings to retaliate.
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by citizenY(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
Zero pity for them, they just recently reinforced failure in the last elections and the North played and still plays politics with everything, so, they will suffer for long.
Murtala Nyako once said GEJ is using boko haram to retaliate for biafra war,every northerner including d masses hailed him.
Now,I wonder what offence they committed that buhari is using widespread killings to retaliate.

They offended you, please forgive them.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by FearGodinall: 3:15pm On May 02, 2019
Emitrix42:
Northern Nigeria is no more secured, I don't even know what the security cheifs are doing. Gosh!

Meanwhile checkout my signature and enter the contest to win a Tecno Spark 3 from Miss Techy
. No,nothern Nigeria is secured,more secured than its southern counterpart. Zamfara is more secured than Lagos
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2019
another chibok drama trying to unfold itself here.......
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by olril17(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2019
long may it continue..next level!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by SarkinYarki: 3:57pm On May 02, 2019
The country has been reduced to rubbles under the worst possible leadership of Buhari ...Oh Lord my God please let the wrath of Buharis next level plague only Zombies !!!!
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2019
Well... Security starts and ends with you in this country.
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by Turantula(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2019
Please we should encourage Sheikh Buhari to continue his good work

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by bangbangall: 6:01pm On May 02, 2019
Share the country
Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by dokyOloye: 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
citizenY:

They offended you, please forgive them.
I'm not a bandit and I no be Buhari nor army nor police grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by Ibegtodiffer: 6:13pm On May 02, 2019
Continue calling BH bandits..

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 02, 2019
Bandits or bokoharam? changing their names will not change their method of operation.

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Drag Me To Court And Expect Me To Concentrate - Buhari Tells Atiku / BREAKING: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari Tribunal / See What Each Nigerian State Is Owing, The Biggest And Least Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.