Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me (58873 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by MarieSucre(f): 11:20pm On May 02, 2019
PETUK:

It as always been about women.

Please make it about something else. This is why a lot of men grow up bitter. They don't get the attention if women, the start hating them. Find other priorities in life.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by pacespot(m): 3:11am On May 03, 2019
chukwunedum150:
Girls are overated

I tell you. but it is the uncivilized nature of a black man that makes him think getting a gorgeous woman as a girlfriend is the best achievement of a lifetime, because he doesn't have better things to do with his brain, unlike the rest of civilized world where people keep making breakthrough in technology and thinking of how to leave a better world for the next generation, the women thing is secondary, even tertiary, in such clime.

just corroborate the saying that "a lazy man is more active in a woman's life"
Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by Nobody: 3:32am On May 03, 2019
stag:

Greetings bro! I’m not so sure, as I never kept a dairy. Maybe a thread of stories I wrote in Sexuality section back then you mean?

The man that likes to watch it flow out, I hail you! grin
yes,its sexuality section,so u do follow the current thread,nd u dnt comment?
Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by mufuteeeee(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2019
MarieSucre:

Please make it about something else. This is why a lot of men grow up bitter. They don't get the attention if women, the start hating them. Find other priorities in life.

I agree with you. That's why many celebrities (and other males that later get rich/famous) goals after wealth is to bed and/or impregnate as many ladies as possible. They see it as a retribution. Our fathers, elderly male figures should teach men about these as they grow up as I think it's very important. This situation creates a cycle that everybody suffers from (guys break girls' heart, girls get their revenge turning a once calm boy to a gigolo who in turn vows to break many hearts!!). But ladies, your ways are not pure too especially in your teens and 20ssmiley

What do you think?
Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by stag: 7:57am On May 03, 2019
aro1:
yes,its sexuality section,so u do follow the current thread,nd u dnt comment?

While there’s a sizable number of very intelligent guys there, I am not able to relate much with the frequent trolls.

I’m sure you understand what I mean.
Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by MarieSucre(f): 8:03pm On May 03, 2019
mufuteeeee:

I agree with you. That's why many celebrities (and other males that later get rich/famous) goals after wealth is to bed and/or impregnate as many ladies as possible. They see it as a retribution. Our fathers, elderly male figures should teach men about these as they grow up as I think it's very important. This situation creates a cycle that everybody suffers from (guys break girls' heart, girls get their revenge turning a once calm boy to a gigolo who in turn vows to break many hearts!!). But ladies, your ways are not pure too especially in your teens and 20ssmiley

What do you think?

Really? What do girls do in their teens and 20s?
Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by mufuteeeee(m): 2:25am On May 04, 2019
MarieSucre:

I don't want to bring up the topic. It's fine wink We'd be alright last last
Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by mufuteeeee(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2019
MarieSucre:

I think I want to reply now cheesy

1) Here's a topic on fp now: https://www.nairaland.com/5180399/why-some-ladies-attracted-bad/1 "Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys?"
2) https://www.instagram.com/p/BvuSEY3guXR/ "I wonder why a lot of girls are like this to be honest" by KlintonCod. You should watch it as it's less than a minute. The summary of the video (and also what many girls confirmed in the comments) is that they keep going back to guys that abuse/cheat/maltreat them, etc.
3) Finally, here's one directly by a woman: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMI_ngHTvO/. She's a South African musician. The video here is her boyfriend beating her mercilessly. A fan tries admonishing her but she tells her to mind her business. This is not the first time that occurs

Of course, this is such a small sample. All generalizations are wrong (including this one) but you get my drift? You're more likely to succeed as a guy with women by being an asshole/jerk than being loyal and nice as you'd then be seen as a weakling - that's not exciting enough when hormones are still raging. The aphorism "nice guys finish last" needs no restating here. There was a post by a lady saying that she has feelings for a guy as they've known each other for a while but he becomes gentle/well-behaved/laconic when she's with him and seeking advice here if she should go on with him. Lol. There are countless other cases.

What's your take or you're on this table too? Haha
Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by stag: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
-
Re: Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 25, 2019
stag:

Aro1, I’m sure you now understand why.
i do bro,but once in a while, post o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture / Damilola Adegbite: Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.