Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked (977 Views)

Abeg App Has Been Hacked / Help Guys My Upwork Account Has Been Approved But / Help! My Twitter Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by esty57(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2019
Please naira landers help me out on what I can do to gain back my account. It was hacked on the 30th of April, I use to post pictures of my market on Facebook, so on these process I joined different markets on Facebook to boost my market.
Then on Tuesday I received a call from someone claiming he is an admin on one of the markets, he said my market will be boosted to many people across Nigeria, that they will work on it. I later received a code from Facebook which was Facebook reset password code and I foolishly gave him. He Said with the code he will publish my market to gain many buyers. Later I found that my email account and number that I used on my facebook has been changed. To my greatest surprise when I called him he said he hacked my account that I should pay ₦5000 to regain the account that failure will lead to my account hacked permanently I have tried so many method regaining back my account, once I gain it I will be logged out again, Now I don't even have access to it again.
Pls if you have any suggestions help with it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by jom28gy(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2019
how do you know
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by esty57(f): 2:21pm On May 02, 2019
I don't have access to it again
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by SUPERPACK: 2:46pm On May 02, 2019
esty57:
I don't have access to it again
tell your friend to report your account to o Facebook, they will block the account and demand for i. D verification.
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by esty57(f): 3:06pm On May 02, 2019
OK thanks will do that now
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by esty57(f): 4:16pm On May 02, 2019
The most painful part is the person now uses my page to advertise his market
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by Superstar007(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2019
esty57:
The most painful part is the person now uses my page to advertise his market

Use www.facebook.com/hacked to report to Facebook.
Re: Please Help My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 03, 2019
There isnt much u can do once he changed your email or phone number.

Easy way out= pay the 5k for being a mumu and letting him Fool u

Easiest way out= try to play smart... Forget the account and get a new one

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Group For Kotlin Programmers / Learn Coding For FREE / Full Stack Web Development Training - April Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.