Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics (50981 Views)

4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) / Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) / Mambillas Of Shirib Village Taraba Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Buried(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by chimeziedickson: 9:57pm On May 02, 2019
I dread onitsha any day....

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Edyice: 9:58pm On May 02, 2019
Crime EVERYWHERE

I blame buhari for this angry

No job for more than 70% of the citizens

Promise failed individual
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by omoteacher(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2019
cryshocked shocked shocked

May Almighty God consoles her family and give them the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP to her !!! Nowhere is safe in this country at the moment. You stabbed and killed someone just because of phone cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by BanjiHols(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2019
Let them turn upper iweka around like Ambode turned oshodi around

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Deltatoto: 10:00pm On May 02, 2019
stephenduru:
Very sad news...

This pretty lady will be buried tomorrow at her home town, Iruama Igbu Awkuzu, Oyi LGA.

Late Miss Nwokike Nwamaka Christophine was a graduate of Odumegwu Ojukwu University. She did her NYSC in 2017 and yet to secure a job.

Nwamaka was 23 years old on April 22, 2019. She was murdered at Upper Iweka Onitsha on Easter day.

According to her younger sister who was with her on that fateful day, they were coming back from Asaba and stopped at Upper Iweka.

As they dropped, two guys approached her, one gripped her hand bag, and she attempted to drag it with him. The other brought out knife and stabbed her. She fell down almost lifeless.

The cry of the little sister drew the attention of a good Samaritan who quickly took her to the Toronto hospital.

But she couldn't make it because she was said to have lost lots of blood.

She died at the hospital.

Upper Iweka has become a den of criminals and deaths. The death of this young girl of 23 must not go unnoticed. Nwamaka was stabbed to death, they took her hand bag and ran away. Up till now, no arrest was made. No investigation by the police.

Life has become cheap in Nigeria. Innocent people are killed daily and the killers walk away freely targeting their next victim.

We call on the govt and security agencies to go after the hoodlums that terminated the life of this promising young lady and bring them to justice.

As Nwamaka will be laid to rest tomorrow, Friday, May 3rd, may her soul rest in peace but the soul of those that murdered her shall never have peace.

Adieu.

Credit: Eneh

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/robbers-stab-pretty-lady-dead-while.html
nawa o.
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by tolguy(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2019
FEAR EAST!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Nigerianiski: 10:05pm On May 02, 2019
Coolgent:
Never ever argue/drag with arm robber or Military/Para Military in Nigeria!
RIP
Was looking for a comment like this one. That is just the truth...
#Your life is worth more than whatever you'd be carrying. Your people would even trade their house and cars for your life,now look what she's done tp herself and family.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by troublemakea(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2019
tribalwarlord:
otu nnei
Weytin sad
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by kayo80(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2019
May her soul rest in peace. I remember back in 2007, as a corper, I had gotten to Onitsha later than usual from Lagos (around 8pm)...the traders were looking at me funny as I walked around with my big black duffel bag. One woman finally came to me and warned me that I could get robbed walking around with that bag, and asked me to quickly enter one Catholic church around the area. She said a guy had been shot just yesterday when he was struggling with the armed robbers. I slept in the security post of the church till the next morning. I didn't know that place is still dangerous at night.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by kaffyadeakeem(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2019
Rest on dear
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Solokito(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2019
Odourless pussy wasted for nothing
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 02, 2019
slizzyb:
So sad, Anambra state government should step up its security. Upper iweka is now dangerous

Not now alone, in my days around that axis, the moment we alight there from the bus, to avoid being robbed, we had to start running to where we could get a bus to Asaba .
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by deltateam: 10:27pm On May 02, 2019
This must have happened in the night or late evening.
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 02, 2019
Solokito:
Odourless pussy wasted for nothing

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Ebymyk(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2019
So sad...I'm speechless... So.sad..God speed..dear...may her killers die mysteriously... Obiano should do more about security.... I hope he's aware of this.... So painful...so young and full of life....I may never get over this...chai...
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by BigBashiru: 11:00pm On May 02, 2019
crackhouse:
After going through difficulties for years to train a child then at the end one low life and hopeless idiot will come and waste her life in 2 secs just like that...
May her soul never rest until she hunt those criminals down.

That's why I'm a feminist. The overwhelming majority of these crimes are committed by MALES.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Gabson001(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2019
Heaven knws best.. Rest on sweedie
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Ewedegubbler: 11:16pm On May 02, 2019
Awkuz is less than 10km away from Obiano's house in Aguleri. why not just go and dump the body a his gate so that the drukard can sit up to his responsibilities ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by grandstar(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2019
What is so annoying is that those idiots that robbed and killed her have probably been arrested and released by police in the past after being settled.

Alternatively a judge freed them.

Also, these notorious crimes spots are well known yet the police have not deemed it fit to clear those areas of criminals through well planned raids for instance.

There are places in Lagos where women are raped daily yet nothing is done permanently about them.

You have those criminal money changers at Airport hotel who have been there for years. They keep arresting and releasing them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2019
Upper Iweka headquarter of Frustrated hooligans...
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by AskProf: 12:08am On May 03, 2019
Nelly613:
Nawa ooo...
[url=http://www.newbalancejobs.com/job/vacancy-at-sundry-markets-limited-store-manager%ef%bb%bf/]CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP[/url] LOL

Your sickness may not have a cure.
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by gentilityndu: 12:28am On May 03, 2019
Oh my God... We studied dsame course (psychology), she graduated 2016 while I graduated 2015, She's very nice and quiet... What a pity. May her soul rest in perfect peace... Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:34am On May 03, 2019
Am in tears. This world is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Teefresh29(m): 12:44am On May 03, 2019
Upper iweka is always a dangerous zone.
slizzyb:
So sad, Anambra state government should step up its security. Upper iweka is now dangerous
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by Teefresh29(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2019
The most annoying part is Anambra government turned blind eyes to all these criminal acts in onitsha... Who knows whether this guys are remitting some amount into their accounts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by royalair(m): 1:01am On May 03, 2019
troublemakea:
If I talk now they'll say I hate Igbo people sad

what a pity.....RIP pretty
are you running mad or planning to??

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by CodeTemplar: 1:06am On May 03, 2019
Sad news. So people grad at age 20 in public system?
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by suremanpatriot: 1:28am On May 03, 2019
... igbo pikin for that matter.
Upper iweka is more than a 1000 times worst than oshodi at night fall.
angry May God pursue and consume her killers with terrible fire and brimstone.

These savages are disgracing Anambra every dsy ,they must be cut down and uprooted.
...Gov obiano you need to focus your work with FG to build heavy military barrack from head bridge to upper iweka road line to cut down these savages day and night angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by jcccccc: 2:06am On May 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by jcccccc: 2:30am On May 03, 2019
k
Re: Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics by hausadreturn(m): 2:46am On May 03, 2019
I'm weakened by this. May her sould RIP.
I didn't know Upper-Iweka was still that bad.

Is there a chance this stuff happened at night?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege / Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife / Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.