Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Female Artistes Must Dress Half-naked Like Beyonce And Jennifer Lopez – Eazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Artistes Must Dress Half-naked Like Beyonce And Jennifer Lopez – Eazzy (971 Views)

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Artistes Must Dress Half-naked Like Beyonce And Jennifer Lopez – Eazzy by Nazarethnaza: 5:33pm On May 02, 2019
Eazzy, a Ghanaian singer has stated female artistes to dress half naked like their international colleagues Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez when they mount stages.According to the Ghanaian singer, such dresses which are termed as ‘indecent’ by the society rather make them comfortable when they mount stages to perform to the admiration of their fans. Eazzy who stated that female artistes must dress half naked like Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez, questioned why society especially journalists criticize their half naked dresses but turn round to enjoy their music as she further called them hypocrites.

“Mzbel was also very enlightened and ahead of our time. I watched her outfits when I was growing up and it was nice because I watched Beyonce and the likes of Jennifer Lopez do it, but people penalise us so much,” she bemoaned.

"We like to hide behind the whole African culture yet still we like certain things. I feel artistes in Ghana should be allowed to explore and do what they are comfortable with. Sometimes the media penalises us a lot and we can use that in relation to the late Dancehall artiste Ebony Reigns. They were not very nice with certain things concerning her meanwhile they went behind and enjoyed her music and shows a lot,’’ Eazzy told Lexis Bill on Behind The Fame on Joy FM’s Drive.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/female-artistes-must-dress-half-naked-like-beyonce-and-jennifer-lopez-eazzy/

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Female Artistes Must Dress Half-naked Like Beyonce And Jennifer Lopez – Eazzy by dachiwater: 7:12pm On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

‘chris Brown Was Superior Than Davido In The Song Blow My Mind’ – Oma Akatugba / Bbnaija ; Who Is The Real Pepper? / BBNaija: Elezonam Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.