Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 (53309 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 - HND/Bsc 2.2/Lower Crd. / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by seyemon(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2019
Riamasijo:

Any idea how much the role pays? Or how many stages the process will take?

Don't know, as for salary, according to getqualified 4,000,000 - 5,400,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Acrobatics01: 11:42am On May 27, 2019
Luckyomon:
73.3%

congrats buddy.
I scored 68.3
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by bowintrillz(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2019
Any idea on the cut off
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 27, 2019
seyemon:

Don't know, as for salary, according to getqualified 4,000,000 - 5,400,000

Yeah. I saw that... but one can't be too sure, that figure might include several things not related to the actual pay. I tried looking for a thread on this recruitment for last year but couldn't find.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 27, 2019
I did too. Goodluck to us bro on the 2nd round
Luckyomon:
Who got a mail from Airtel?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
I did too anyone here have insight into the what the question night look like prison has the past questions it's self
Christopher69:
I did too. Goodluck to us bro on the 2nd round
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
I got 70%
Acrobatics01:

congrats buddy.
I scored 68.3
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by hazel01(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2019
Luckyomon:
Who else got the mail...why are people silent here?
how old are you please? I scored 86% no mail
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Ikbobby(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2019
My advice to anyone taking this test, charge your laptop battery full, have steady Internet connection.. I was so unlucky.. On the excel test, I got to a question in which said I needed to download an attachment (spreadsheet) to solve the question. I opened the excel and the next thing I got a pop up from airtel saying I've violated the test rules and that my test has ended because I switched screens.. All I did was open the attachment from the test question.. I sent mails to the Mettl team and they said they can't do nothing about it.. Okay I moved on to the aptitude test, my battery went low.. A pop up came again saying I've violated the rules that I have 2 more attempts.. I quickly shut down my system with hard reset.. I charged my laptop and switched back on only to see the screen showing CANDIDATE TEST IS ALREADY COMPLETED.

Best of luck to you all.
Avoid these challenges.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
Ikbobby:
My advice to anyone taking this test, charge your laptop battery full, have steady Internet connection.. I was so unlucky.. On the excel test, I got to a question in which said I needed to download an attachment (spreadsheet) to solve the question. I opened the excel and the next thing I got a pop up from airtel saying I've violated the test rules and that my test has ended because I switched screens.. All I did was open the attachment from the test question.. I sent mails to the Mettl team and they said they can't do nothing about it.. Okay I moved on to the aptitude test, my battery went low.. A pop up came again saying I've violated the rules that I have 2 more attempts.. I quickly shut down my system with hard reset.. I charged my laptop and switched back on only to see the screen showing CANDIDATE TEST IS ALREADY COMPLETED.

Best of luck to you all.
Avoid these challenges.

I still don't understand..you were supposed to download something as in...please clarify.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2019
Ikbobby:

Best of luck to you all.
Avoid these challenges.

I can imagine your plight...sorry bro.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Ikbobby(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
Luckyomon:

I still don't understand..you were supposed to download something as in...please clarify.

You'd be asked to download an attachment to solve a question, the attachment is an excel spreadsheet.. I downloaded it and opened it.. It displayed a table with data.. Then I got a notification saying I've violated the rules of the test.. I was wondering how that's possible since its from the test I opened the attachment.. Anyway, I got blocked and test ended..

Best of luck
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2019
hazel01:
Jesu.... 80 score and no mail?? hmmmmm

pls Wat's the cut off mark??..... is there anyone that scored 50% and has gotten a mail
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 27, 2019
Ikbobby:

You'd be asked to download an attachment to solve a question, the attachment is an excel spreadsheet.. I downloaded it and opened it.. It displayed a table with data.. Then I got a notification saying I've violated the rules of the test.. I was wondering how that's possible since its from the test I opened the attachment.. Anyway, I got blocked and test ended..

Best of luck
What browser did you use?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2019
Ikbobby:

Best of luck to you all.
Avoid these challenges.
after person manage scale through qetqualified.... then another harder herculean task.... Hmmmmmm....

true true jobs nowadays dey inside Lion mouth.....

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 11:51pm On May 27, 2019
Hmmm Bleep!!! I feel your pain man I am fucking scared right now to even attempt mine.. I am guessing the question was just that you should download the attachment and not open it I think switching screen will automatically make you look like you are cheating and which can only be done when you open the excel which means the webcam won't be able to record what you are doing at that moment..
Luckyomon:

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 11:54pm On May 27, 2019
Oboy na to skip that question Walahi which kind Nonsens be this God help us!!!
Ikbobby:

Best of luck
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by seyemon(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2019
Ikbobby:

Best of luck to you all.
Avoid these challenges.
you are rare kinda breed, someone else could have kept quiet and allow others make same mistakes. God Bless you abundantly.....

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by KingLolu: 8:03am On May 28, 2019
Yh the portal for the assessment is kinda messed up. There's no way you can answer the question without opening the spreadsheet you downloaded. Anyways you get 3 warnings before you're disqualified so just try to exit it only once for that question. It's even so bad that a notification popped up on my pc when I was doing the test and all I did was close the notification so I could continue my test and I got another warning. So just try to stay on the page during the test. Don't even click outside the page!
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Thraedz(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2019
KingLolu:
Yh the portal for the assessment is kinda messed up. There's no way you can answer the question without opening the spreadsheet you downloaded. Anyways you get 3 warnings before you're disqualified so just try to exit it only once for that question. It's even so bad that a notification popped up on my pc when I was doing the test and all I did was close the notification so I could continue my test and I got another warning. So just try to stay on the page during the test. Don't even click outside the page!

Please, what kind of questions were asked on the assessment? Were they aptitude questions like Get Qualified's?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Josebriggs: 12:45pm On May 28, 2019
hazel01:
mydear you scored 86%, and you were not invited? Hmmm, its well. Please did you graduate within the last three years?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nino011: 3:29pm On May 28, 2019
KingLolu:

What's the assessment about?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by SeppSmart360(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2019
That means your interview performance was probably below par, or you didn't meet some of the requirements.

You can't score 86% with an average interview performance score and not get to the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by ennyj01(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2019
SeppSmart360:
That means your interview performance was probably below par, or you didn't meet some of the requirements.

You can't score 86% with an average interview performance score and not get to the next stage.

The candidates that Airtel called, getqualified sent their names to Airtel. Getqualified know what they are doing, they might be trying to balance things up bcoz we all don't know what they are looking for.
I applied for Rainoil and I got 76.7%
I met the age requirement for the two jobs (Airtel and Rainoil)
I am in the assessment center stage of Rainoil
And I was not shortlisted for Airtel. Only getqualified can tell us what they are looking for, bcoz if it is by grade and good interview, I would have been called for Airtel also

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2019
ennyj01:

The candidates that Airtel called, getqualified sent their names to Airtel. Getqualified know what they are doing, they might be trying to balance things up bcoz we all don't know what they are looking for.
And I was not shortlisted for Airtel. Only getqualified can tell us what they are looking for, bcoz if it is by grade and good interview, I would have been called for Airtel also
I agree with you bro, I was surprised I couldn't scale through for rainoil even with my score while someone else who had lesser score got to the assessment stage. So nobody can say for sure what Get qualified is looking out for.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by ennyj01(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2019
Luckyomon:
I agree with you bro, I was surprised I couldn't scale through for rainoil even with my score while someone else who had lesser score got to the assessment stage. So nobody can say for sure what Get qualified is looking out for.

Yeah, true

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by SeppSmart360(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2019
Has anyone taken the assessment?
Please, kindly share with us the challenges encountered.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by SeppSmart360(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2019
ennyj01:

I don't work with GetQualidied to know what transpired. Though I believe they're professional and transparent enough.

Nevertheless. What is truly yours will definitely locate you. Better job on the way. Good luck on your assessment with Ranoil.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2019
would have been better if qetqualified tried to send either a successful or regret mail to candidates
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by hazel01(f): 8:49pm On May 28, 2019
Josebriggs:
mydear you scored 86%, and you were not invited? Hmmm, its well. Please did you graduate within the last three years?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by ennyj01(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2019
SeppSmart360:

I don't work with GetQualidied to know nwhat transpired. Though I believe they're professional and transparent enough.

Nevertheless. What is truly yours will definitely locate you. Better job on the way. Good luck on your assessment with Ranoil.

Thanks, I appreciate. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call / Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) / 3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.