Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Can You Use Any Social Network Different From What We Have Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Use Any Social Network Different From What We Have Now? (520 Views)

If You Use Any Of These Storefronts What Don’t They Offer That You Need? / 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich / Make 20k Monthly With Just A Click, You Can Use Any Browser With No Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use Any Social Network Different From What We Have Now? by onlineprof89(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2019
I have a simple question and will deeply appreciate every response. We have facebook, twitter, instagram and other social networks, can you use any other social network apart this established once? What interesting technology or concept will you like to see that will make you join a social network other than the current once.

every view is deeply appreciated.
Re: Can You Use Any Social Network Different From What We Have Now? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 02, 2019
I see what you trying to do, getting people's idea to build a new social media, your plan nor go work.
Re: Can You Use Any Social Network Different From What We Have Now? by onlineprof89(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2019
not your idea your opinion?
charliboy654:
I see what you trying to do, getting people's idea to build a new social media, your plan nor go work.
Re: Can You Use Any Social Network Different From What We Have Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 02, 2019
onlineprof89:
not your idea your opinion?
Same thing to me, but is building a social media in 2019 really a good idea, an online forum with a specific niche would be much better idea, when it comes to online forum I think nigeria is still lacking, nairaland is good but it's just there no improvement, and it's a general forum with no specific niche.

You could pick something you like and create an online forum for it. If u like my idea and want to do a forum contact me I would love to work with you.

As for building a social media, it has to come with an exceptional package something people really want, or it has to come with something new something people can have fun with even if they don't want or need it.

Take Snapchat for example, there was never really a need or want for Snapchat but it became popular cause it came with those filter stuff.

WhatsApp is very popular because of it's privacy

Twitter is popular because it's the opposite of WhatsApp, no privacy.

So it all boils down to wat ur social media is bringing to the table.

Finally I can't think of anything new for a social media.
Re: Can You Use Any Social Network Different From What We Have Now? by onlineprof89(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2019
charliboy654:

Same thing to me, but is building a social media in 2019 really a good idea, an online forum with a specific niche would be much better idea, when it comes to online forum I think nigeria is still lacking, nairaland is good but it's just there no improvement, and it's a general forum with no specific niche.

You could pick something you like and create an online forum for it. If u like my idea and want to do a forum contact me I would love to work with you.

As for building a social media, it has to come with an exceptional package something people really want, or it has to come with something new something people can have fun with even if they don't want or need it.

Take Snapchat for example, there was never really a need or want for Snapchat but it became popular cause it came with those filter stuff.

WhatsApp is very popular because of it's privacy

Twitter is popular because it's the opposite of WhatsApp, no privacy.

So it all boils down to wat ur social media is bringing to the table.

Finally I can't think of anything new for a social media.
can you send me a mail? see my signature for my email address.
Re: Can You Use Any Social Network Different From What We Have Now? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 03, 2019
onlineprof89:
can you send me a mail? see my signature for my email address.
You have not replied

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Money - Emmanuel Akpe / Nigeria-malaysia Joint Trade Mission / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.