Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. (24763 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month / Saraki Arrives Abia, Received By Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by wristbangle: 7:55pm On May 02, 2019
Well Good luck to them. Their suffering just begun!

In a sane environment, this man suppose to be lock in chains, in a maximum prison but should I blame him? How can a supposed educated people easily get deceived by a bottle of kerosene? What a pity!

3 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yet they voted the idiot back. angry angry
Hypocrites!
lalasticlala Mynd44 let's shame these governors owing Salaries.
I need Kogi State too. All these Governors have killed them.
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2019
Ihedioha2019:
Abia state is under curse if not no sane person would have voted this fat incompetent Ikpeazu.

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Worst roads and dirtiest environments are found in Abia state.
if there is another word for worst

2 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Salebo: 7:56pm On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Good! Now tell us how many months yahaya Bello is owing.

Hypocrite!

4 months..
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by RZArecta2(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Hypocrites!

just like one idíot in Kogi state that's about to be voted back after visiting the jagaban of bullion van thugery and Mc Oluomo's lover cool
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by gentlechyke(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2019
Abia's case is irredeemable. I won't just blame the citizens because many want a better leader, but those in corridors do alot of lobbying to retain the sit so they won't be exposed and maybe find a stooge to cover up their dirty acts. Shocking revelation reveals the present Governor spent billions buying the electoral umpire and went to the extent of using inciting statements in guise of equity to garner votes from his senatorial zone...story from an anonymous indigene has it that the few from his zone who voted against him subsequently lost salary payment which was done intentionally. Worse still is this toad of a human whimp is a hopeless drunk. I shake my head in utter digust for my beloved state

9 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by frankyychiji(f): 7:58pm On May 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
Can you all see all reason why rice sharing Tinubu is far better than this kerosene sharing Governor and when we talk they will start comparing Lagos to Kwara...

I will always say it, my fellow igbo brothers are the reason why they're still agitating for Biafra that suppose to have been achieved many years back because they're easily deceived by material want, see how Ondo,Oyo and Osun showed APC non performing Governors that they dont need them again, in respective of what they give them.

Na common kerosene this man use win election and God will punnish any igbo person that will come and tell us why Yaya Bello should not be re-elected cos they need to take care of their own place rather than poke nosing into another State welfare.
Na you God go punish! Why are Abians not protesting? Have you bothered to find out? You lack sense for saying kerosene was the reason Abians returned him.
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2019
Op
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Kingspin(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP Supporters are bloody hypocrites! To them PDP should govern everywhere, whether they are performing or not. However APC Governors should be castigated, ridiculed and rebelled against for non performance.

May thunder fire any Useless Person, who will speak ill of Yahaya Bello henceforth. The worst APC Governor is 100% better than the Best PDP Governor.
Hunger is not a party
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Topmaike007(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
Na you God go punish! Why are Abians not protesting? Have you bothered to find out? You lack sense for saying kerosene was the reason Abians returned him.
you're ode,mumu, you lack brain,why will they protest when they're use to suffering

3 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by jrusky(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP Supporters are bloody hypocrites! To them PDP should govern everywhere, whether they are performing or not. However APC Governors should be castigated, ridiculed and rebelled against for non performance.

May thunder fire any Useless Person, who will speak ill of Yahaya Bello henceforth. The worst APC Governor is 100% better than the Best PDP Governor.

You are in severe pain and your post show who you are as one of those apc who are naturally and mentally impotent.

Pls name that apc governor apart from Ambode that has done well?

I'm not supporting him owing salary at all but your anger make no sense as it show you are just one of the zombies sympathizer so your post is hereby declare null and void.

Good evening.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by madridsta007(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Hypocrites!

Like the Presidential elections, Abia Elections were rigged.
I am sure you know this anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2019
Neddstark:
Stupid Abia State workers. Kick Ikpeazu out, una no hear. Now who dey suffer am?
am sure nobody voted the idiot in,he rigged himself in,abian workers and pensioner are not happy with him at all,he is heartless,God will jugde him

2 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2019
Op is bittered because Abia under ikpeazu is developed. Wish of the west states or North states can beat Abia in terms of development?

PDP and ikpeazu is the best thing to happen to abia state. May PDP reign in abia forever till they recover their lost senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by ocelot2006(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2019
Gforce2019:
And this man was reelected as governor.
Ipob has internal problem that they need to solve not just to be abusing Buhari.

Yamiri people

Same way Buhari was re elected as President. So I don't think you pro APC folks and BMC keyboard warriors have the moral right to judge Abians for choosing their present Governor. If you folks can vote in an incompetent & disastrous calamity like Buhari, then they can also vote an imbecilic t@#t like Ikpeazu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by frankyychiji(f): 8:07pm On May 02, 2019
Guyman02:

We know what happened, just like Kano where Ganduje lost, Ikpeazu didn't win the election cool
So who won? Uche ogah that was videoed thumbprinting in his living room or Otti that doesn't know his left from right in politics?
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Notasyouthink: 8:07pm On May 02, 2019
Salebo:

4 months..
Lies
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Originalsly: 8:07pm On May 02, 2019
ComeAndobo:

This no be matter of political party. How are these workers surviving, if my salary is 1 week late I dont think I can survive.

We need to stone this basta@rds, let's hold them responsible instead of fighting PDP Vs APC

Dem dey craze? 9 months

Bro... I still can't wrap my head around working... and not being paid. I wouldn't blame the governor...... the workers red to look in the mirror. If grown professional men and women allow themselves to be treated like slaves.... we can expect their children to do the same. No fighting spirit...even to fight for their own rights. That governor need to be stoned and run out of town.

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by phkka1(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2019
FlyoruB:

Well, maybe that Ikpeazu kerosene must have been really irresistible, sotay they just had to gift him a second term tenure in appreciation. undecided

He rigged himself into the office this time around. Coursed is the INEC officered that got bribe from him and declared him a winner for the second time.

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by amaham(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2019
frowland:
That 25 months group, make them just lose hope. kpele..
My mum is among the 24month group, my brother all I can say is "it is well"

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2019
gentlechyke:
Abia's case is irredeemable. I won't just blame the citizens because many want a better leader, but those in corridors do alot of lobbying to retain the sit so they won't be exposed and maybe find a stooge to cover up their dirty acts. Shocking revelation reveals the present Governor spent billions buying the electoral umpire and went to the extent of using inciting statements in guise of equity to garner votes from his senatorial zone...story from an anonymous indigene has it that the few from his zone who voted against him subsequently lost salary payment which was done intentionally. Worse still is this toad of a human whimp is a hopeless drunk. I shake my head in utter digust for my beloved state
you said it all...abians are not happy that the idiot came back!

2 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by frankyychiji(f): 8:09pm On May 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
you're ode,mumu, you lack brain,why will they protest when they're use to suffering
The same way you are suffering and smiling inside buhari's torn shokoto.
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Zuriel100(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2019
na wa ooo..na pensioners d suffer pass for DX country
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by sukerefakere(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2019
Abia State . The slum capital of the world

5 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by frankyychiji(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2019
phkka1:

He rigged himself into the office this time around. Coursed is the INEC officered that got bribe from him and declared him a winner for the second time.
Lol @course. Go baff fes Oga.
Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by nwadiuko1(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
Your problem is aregbese right? Why are Abians not protesting like kogites? Use your brain if you have one.
Abians don't really depend on "salary" like Average Nigerians.......

PS: I condemn the governor in strongest terms, he should sit up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Topmaike007(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
The same way you are suffering and smiling inside buhari's torn shokoto.
I laugh at your mumudity and iberiberism,you can see that your PDP have nothing to offer us rather to deceive the gullible ones with things like kerosene

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Op is bittered because Abia under ikpeazu is developed. Wish of the west states or North states can beat Abia in terms of development?

PDP and ikpeazu is the best thing to happen to abia state. May PDP reign in abia forever till they recover their lost senses
ikpeazu is the worst thing to happen to abia state,he is deceiving the gullible one that he is constructing roads,am sure you are not a worker or pensioner if not you wont say this

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by frankyychiji(f): 8:13pm On May 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
I laugh at your mumudity and iberiberism,you can see that your PDP have nothing to offer us rather to deceive the gullible ones with things like kerosene
But you jubilated when they gave you indomie and Lipton in Osun? One minute man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by NinjaMetahuman: 8:15pm On May 02, 2019
DaniDani:
This NgeneUkwenu is a bitter satanic agent. Did we all not condemn ikpeazu over non payment of salaries just as we are castigating yeye Bello? Why so much malice? Most of us don't care about any party you belong to so far you are doing the right thing you will be commended, but if you are wrong you will be lampooned.. Get a life you bunkum!
shut the fhuck up.

how many of you campaigned for ikpeasu's removal like you currently do bello?

you would rather have ikpeasu continue to fail as long as he is in pdp

disgusting hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. by Topmaike007(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
But you jubilated when they gave you indomie and Lipton in Osun? One minute man!
see ya head come to Ebonyi State and witness good governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Tambuwal, APC Governors Move To Quell Tinubu, Oyegun’s Rift - Vanguard / "You Forged Your School Certificate" - Soludo Attacks Ubah During Debate / Confusion In Kogi APC As Faleke Insists He’s Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.