Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,663 members, 7,865,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Do I Need To Claim Airdrop? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do I Need To Claim Airdrop? (690 Views)

Airdrop: How To Claim Metawar Coins (25,000 $metawar) In Trust Wallet / $10 Maildrop: Learn How To Claim Your BINANCE $500 Savings Vouchers (Guidelines) / OZC Smartchain: How To Claim OZC Airdrop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Claim Airdrop? by winny4u: 7:00pm On May 02, 2019
Airdrops claiming process differs from project to project

Some “holder drops” tokens will be drop automatically into the wallets of users who own a specific coin. Other projects are snapshot- based, and can only be claimed by users who held the required token during the “snapshot,” which is...

https://airdroplink1..com/2019/05/what-do-i-need-to-claim-airdrop.html?m=1
Re: What Do I Need To Claim Airdrop? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2019
I'd card
And international passport
Re: What Do I Need To Claim Airdrop? by winny4u: 11:50am On May 07, 2019
bwanufa:
I'd card
And international passport

Thanks for the input will surly update the post

(1) (Reply)

Chain Plus International | What Does The B Lockchain Bring To Africa? / Gained N183bn In 16 Minutes — 7 Things To Know About MTN Listing / Scan & Edit Any Documents With This Mouse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.