Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT (18766 Views)

NECO delists Katsina, Kebbi, Oyo schools over cheating / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by seborrhic: 8:39am On May 03, 2019
Thought the registrar gave the impression he was the fabled man of integrity coming to stamp out all ills bedeviling jamb and that his era would see the best and most credible exams ever conducted.
The reverse is now the case.
Never in the history of jamb,even during the paper and pencil days has so much malpractice been perpetuated in an examination.
Even Neco and waec,despite how much easier it is to perpetuate malpractice have never witnessed 10% of what is now going on in jamb.
They are reversing the gains nigeria has made in all spheres of life and in all institutions.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by EngrBouss(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2019
welcome to the month of May. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed month
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by popupmotion: 8:40am On May 03, 2019
after all the delay?
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2019
This new jamb DG is the most useless jamb chairman in the history of Nigeria
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by God2man2again(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2019
Honestly, we need a repositioning of the educational system in Nigeria. Something must be done quickly, many students are not ready to burn the night candles, they are always looking for easy way out.

It is so sad.

Many teenagers are totally lost. They don't know what to do.

Teachers are not helping matters.

It appears that school proprietors are after the money not the main purpose of establishing the schools.

Certificate and degrees are all they are pursuing not the real thing.

If you have a degree or certificate you can not defend, of what use is it?

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Bestboy11513(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2019
Like I've said earlier, JAMB doesn't care whether or not Nigerians get into Higher institutions, Their sole purpose is make money off of us.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by KingAzubuike(f): 8:45am On May 03, 2019
peacettw:
I am beginning to believe strongly now that something went wrong with the JAMB servers. It explains why the results are not yet ready and the possible cover up with these unproven allegations of exam malpractice that will lead to HALF of the results cancelled.

My apologies to the affected candidates. It is best that you consider the private universities
That's what really happened. I handled some CBT centers of some federal universities about 5 years ago for their semester exams. Results normally don't take this long to be processed. Its instant while its release depends on the school by normally don't exceed a week. Something is obviously wrong somewhere. Many servers crashed. Students in some centers couldn't even write till 8PM at night. Systems in some centers went on and off. Some were restarted. Fact is there are no results or data for many candidate and they just want to use the cheating theory as coverup.

Cc cyberguy72
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by JeffSiberstein: 8:57am On May 03, 2019
At the end of the day, make una do the whyo favour me
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Staru1(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2019
The board didn't prepare for d exam...what a shame. *next level jamb*
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Johnboom: 9:00am On May 03, 2019
A confused man, what he did to unilorin is what is planning of doing to jamb

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by netflicks(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2019
This na why some men forget school enter G coz no future for them considering the situation of the country Education in naija be like scam..

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Centcanada: 9:11am On May 03, 2019
This is high time this jamb of a thing is scrapped out. Can't we emulate good thing for once? This country has been using jamb to gave admission for ages and they can't change it to other means of admission. Must we be in a place for decade? Jamb is a scam I swear! Allow university in question or poly or even monotechnigue to give admission to his prospective candidate after giving them exams to write. Jamb stop fraustating student for once. Parents suffer so much before making a dim just to register their children exams. You as a government fail to bring job, the same you as a government wanted to make student to always lost vision die to your inability to do the needful. Jamb is a scam and we don't need it anymore. NUC take note.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mechanics(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2019
psucc:
If I may ask, will JAMB conduct another test for the affected candidates? Would the cancellation not affect the innocent ones who did not know or were not interested in doing any 'business"

JAMB is about to cause another round of depression, frustration, suicide and heartbreak for people. They should look explore other means the meting out corporal punishment
They will know the ones who didn't cheat, they may not cancel a whole centre.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Centcanada: 9:12am On May 03, 2019
This is high time this jamb of a thing is scrapped out. Can't we emulate good thing for once? This country has been using jamb to gave admission for ages and they can't change it to other means of admission. Must we be in a place for decade? Jamb is a scam I swear! Allow university in question or poly or even monotechnigue to give admission to his prospective candidate after giving them exams to write. Jamb stop fraustating student for once. Parents suffer so much before making a dim just to register their children exams. You as a government fail to bring job, the same you as a government wanted to make student to always lost vision due to your inability to do the needful. Jamb is a scam and we don't need it anymore. NUC take note.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by capitalzero: 9:13am On May 03, 2019
we should be recolonized as a nation.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by uuzba(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2019
Kylekent59:
Nonsense education system.

The big truth is that most people wanna get admitted into the uni just to escape being tagged "an illiterate "

University system in Nigeria and their certificates are a waste.

That money you spent from year 1 to year 4 or 5 would be sufficient to start a business / do a one year full course abroad and find your way.

Go and verify, many federal gov't job employees are not qualified but they just got the job from top peoples, even in the local gov't.

Nigeria is a failed nation. Even the governments know recession is about to hit Nigeria again.

Imagine in 4 years time what Nigeria would look like sad
Your points are correct.
But please stop saying Nigeria is a failed nation.. It's as if you are reporting to somebody. Who? We already know. Say positive things that can be done.
I met people in UK who didn't go to University, yet were working in call centres, paying rent and buying cloth.
The British people are rather hardworking. They have this "sabi-sabi" mentality. They must be on top of everbody. They will rather solve their problems of goods and services than import anything from outside their borders.
It is reckless importation that has killed us in Nigeria.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by uuzba(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2019
capitalzero:
we should be recolonized as a nation.
Why would anybody want to recolonise you?
The first time around, the Europeans were looking for natural resources. They didn't need people/human beings.
Now, Europeans/Western nations have learnt more Science. And they don't need those natural resources any more as they've got new ways to get them.
Due to human rights issues, they cannot take people as slaves. They even have robots automated processes. They don't need people.
So what exactly are they colonising us for?
If you cannot solve your problem with your fellow Nigerian, don't expect any help from outside.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Kylekent59: 9:40am On May 03, 2019
uuzba:

Your points are correct.
But please stop saying Nigeria is a failed nation.. It's as if you are reporting to somebody. Who? We already know. Say positive things that can be done.
I met people in UK who didn't go to University, yet were working in call centres, paying rent and buying cloth.
The British people are rather hardworking. They have this "sabi-sabi" mentality. They must be on top of everbody. They will rather solve their problems of goods and services than import anything from outside their borders.
It is reckless importation that has killed us in Nigeria.

Yea, it is true, but even if i have a solution, will they listen to me?
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2019
Inconclusive Results
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by moderatedguy: 9:44am On May 03, 2019
seborrhic:
Thought the registrar gave the impression he was the fabled man of integrity coming to stamp out all ills bedeviling jamb and that his era would see the best and most credible exams ever conducted.
The reverse is now the case.
Never in the history of jamb,even during the paper and pencil days has so much malpractice been perpetuated in an examination.
Even Neco and waec,despite how much easier it is to perpetuate malpractice have never witnessed 10% of what is now going on in jamb.
They are reversing the gains nigeria has made in all spheres of life and in all institutions.
Do u have evidences of the cheating in d various cbt centers?.Dont buy this trash Jamb is trying to sell.The fact remains that their database crashed. Any result they release now is forged.They shld paste video evidences of d cheating in each cbt centers b4 we can believe.Nonsense and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Andersonjr(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2019
Shut up you guys have lost the candidates result and this how u guys try to cover it up by saying most centres across the country cheated. Chaiii
NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by holarzstringz(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2019
[b][/b]I need a financial assistance I'm to pay a tuition fee which is about to close. I've made part of it already kindly help a brother if U are blessed.
u can contact me on 08121717415 or 012610249 Gtbank. the account name is oladipupo O.[b]I need a financial assistance I'm to pay a tuition fee which is about to close. I've made part of it already kindly help a brother if U are blessed.
u can contact me on 08121717415 or 012610249 Gtbank. the account name is oladipupo O.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by uuzba(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2019
Kylekent59:

Yea, it is true, but even if i have a solution, will they listen to me?

Just start from a small group, your friends, classmates, church people. Don't carry government on your head. Let that your small group stand well. You can't solve Nigeria's problem in 1 day.
UK as a country with one leader (King/Queen) is over 2000 years old.
Nigeria as a country with one leader (president) is 100 years old.
Things have happened O. Experience no be yam.

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Favy1235(f): 10:08am On May 03, 2019
These ppl should better release candidates result whats all these nonsense.
If there z no result they should tell us very soon it will be up to a month that exam was written.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Nobody: 10:17am On May 03, 2019
cyberguy72:
Jamb is just trying to cover up for their crashed database and now want to deny innocent students their right to re write their JAMB EXAMS.There were no results in many centers, many cbt centers systems crashed b4 and even after exams started.
You seriously said what's on my mind But make we sha still dey look.
Las las they will say Antelope yaff swallow results
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Smaade: 10:19am On May 03, 2019
I hope innocent candidates will not be affected.
They should be careful in their judgement.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Oshi5403(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2019
Now I Strongly Believe That Nigeria Educational System Is In A Shambolic Condition,and Standing On A Disastrous Pedestal.

GOD SAVE 9JA.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Kylekent59: 10:22am On May 03, 2019
uuzba:

Just start from a small group, your friends, classmates, church people. Don't carry government on your head. Let that your small group stand well. You can't solve Nigeria's problem in 1 day.
UK as a country with one leader (King/Queen) is over 2000 years old.
Nigeria as a country with one leader (president) is 100 years old.
Things have happened O. Experience no be yam.

But during the last presidential election, I saw a corper rigging for... , I gathered about 8 people and we reported to the security there, all they could say was that we should go home that they can't do anything.

It doesn't work here in Nigeria( that idea)

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by crisycent: 10:53am On May 03, 2019
The only place cheating didn’t take place is the north....#nextlevel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Mathematics A Compulsory Requirement To Be Commissioned Into The Military? / Auchipoly Admission List Out / Can A Science Student Study Arts Courses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.