Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k (807 Views)

Nairaland Forum Script / Xenforo Forum Script Latest Version Full Nulled Giveaway / I Need A Cool Forum Script. Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 7:47pm On May 02, 2019
Hello! I am a student of UNICAL who has always had interest in Web Development. I recently started building this project for a client and was hoping to improve it by designing a better user interface, only for me to be notified just about a week ago by this client that he had already built the script himself. This pissed me greatly, because I knew what I sacrificed to build the script thus far.

Well, while I got angry, I didn't show my anger in any noticeable manner. I also shared part of the blames because my academics delayed the project completion to a large extent. Too many commitments in school and then you're as well trying to make ends meet. If you're there, or have been there, then you'll get the flow of the gist better.
OK enough of the stories, I mainly focused in the development aspect of the script but recently added some designs to make the script colourful. So, basically, the project is not fully completed due to my tight academic schedules and I have no use for the script at all. By incomplete, I mean there are just very few features that have not been added such as banning a user and limiting multiple reposting which is a "spammy" activity.

In fact, below are the features the forum script currently has:

1. Admin End
=> Add user
=> Manage
=> Create unlimited categories/forums
=> Site settings/control panel
=> Etc

2. User End
=> Front end chat box
=> User signup
=> User login
=> User profile
=> Notifications system
=> Forgot password/password recovery
=> Quote a reply in a thread
=> Attach an image to a reply
=> Etc

Other features not implemented
1. Emailer system
2. Ability for an admin to ban a user
3. Admin can't control multi-posting by spammy users
4. Plus other errors which I may not have spotted during development.

Reach me on 07014509524 if interested or on email: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 7:49pm On May 02, 2019
Admin menu!

Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by susrite(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2019
LaiveNg:
Hello! I am a student of UNICAL who has always had interest in Web Development. I recently started building this project for a client and was hoping to improve it by designing a better user interface, only for me to be notified just about a week ago by this client that he had already built the script himself. This pissed me greatly, because I knew what I sacrificed to build the script thus far.

Well, while I got angry, I didn't show my anger in any noticeable manner. I also shared part of the blames because my academics delayed the project completion to a large extent. Too many commitments in school and then you're as well trying to make ends meet. If you're there, or have been there, then you'll get the flow of the gist better.
OK enough of the stories, I mainly focused in the development aspect of the script but recently added some designs to make the script colourful. So, basically, the project is not fully completed due to my tight academic schedules and I have no use for the script at all. By incomplete, I mean there are just very few features that have not been added such as banning a user and limiting multiple reposting which is a "spammy" activity.

In fact, below are the features the forum script currently has:

1. Admin End
=> Add user
=> Manage
=> Create unlimited categories/forums
=> Site settings/control panel
=> Etc

2. User End
=> Front end chat box
=> User signup
=> User login
=> User profile
=> Notifications system
=> Forgot password/password recovery
=> Quote a reply in a thread
=> Attach an image to a reply
=> Etc

Other features not implemented
1. Emailer system
2. Ability for an admin to ban a user
3. Admin can't control multi-posting by spammy users
4. Plus other errors which I may not have spotted during development.

Reach me on 07014509524 if interested or on email: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com

Let's talk on whatsapp 08086390595
Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 9:44pm On May 02, 2019
Settings

Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 10:12pm On May 02, 2019
User profile

Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
Front end view when not logged in

Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 10:19pm On May 02, 2019
User end when logged in

Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 12:22pm On May 05, 2019
Publishing a new thread

Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 2:14pm On May 06, 2019
Offer still available...
Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 8:09pm On May 08, 2019
Still available
Re: Forum Script Available At A Giveaway Price Of 20k by LaiveNg: 3:48pm On May 13, 2019
Still available here...

(1) (Reply)

Free Blogger Templates 2020 - Free Blogger Template - Free Version Template 2020 / Which Tools To Learn For Website Design ?pls Its Urgent / Vote For Engadget For The Best Technology Blog In The 2007 Weblog Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.