Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk (23086 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by Toreddo3679(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2019
Dhgr111:
Prove below
thunder.strike you..
scammer sad angry undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by HardEvidence: 9:41pm On May 02, 2019
Lol!!! She go talk tire. Maybe the next one wey she go talk na say Churchill's "pee pee" na the same size with that of a toddler!!! grin
It's obvious Churchill has got her number. He is an exemplifiction of the maxim "The best way to win a war is not to fight it at all." Let her burn herself out with her "vile" and "bile" grin grin grin

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by Thalinzrcng: 9:46pm On May 02, 2019
comshots:
No be to release?

Dear sir, please. No. You were once in prime. Surely, you must know that the sacred act of sex by far surpasses mere ejaculation? It is embarrassing that u would talk this way, you can't have given up on this act of life itself so soon?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by Nelly613: 9:53pm On May 02, 2019
Nawa ooo...
[url=http://www.newbalancejobs.com/job/vacancy-at-sundry-markets-limited-store-manager%ef%bb%bf/]CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP[/url] LOL
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by vital94(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto is just making money through this drama.if you watch the video,she get paid.she is making serious cash online.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by otipoju(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2019
Benekruku:

Do a research, your driver or Gardner is knacking your wife or babe.

Where you generate this ideology?

Every lady anticioates to a good fvck

Who cares...how does that bring in money.

The one wey we do everyday for three months non-stop. Man do so tey im lean like lizard. She sef dey scream ill love you till i die...she still go when time reach...loyalty from women is not dependent on how well you satisfy them sexually.

The opportunities for multiple sex partner in these age and time of technology has brought out the true nature of women.

I have a very very strong opinion that women of yesteryears were faithfull due to a lack of opportunities and the social stigma they would get from the community they live in.

I have seen a woman leave home as if for work at 6 am from Dallas catch a flight at 7:30 am for Atlanta to go and **** and return back the same day at 5:30 pm

Dont fall for women and their victim mentality. Big men have learned one thing about women..." women dont love, they calculate"

Bro , there are more important things in life i swear than 40 mins of sex...you can never satisfy a woman.

Olomi lo ma re.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by otipoju(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
The present generation of men actually loose their virility at age 30. You can continue covering your deficiency with shakara grin

Those wey get virility till 90 years, wetin dem take am achieve. When you become Big its women that will lobby to please you so you can have an unforgettable experience... so you can call them again . They will even use their tounge to clean your yansh and compete on who can do it best.

Bro leave story for story tellers.You never know women
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by MarieSucre(f): 10:29pm On May 02, 2019
otipoju:
I remember the ages of 23 - 33 when all i had was my gbola. Which agbo wey person no dey drink then to keep fit with regular abdominal exercise .

Truth be told man can go on for at least one hour. Na so person go dey check time to try and beat the last record.

Nowadays, who cares if the lady is satisfied or not.
Big men are not interested in pleasing women sexually...that is what I have come to find out. Its the women that try to please the men.

Once man don realease wether one minute, two minute or 40 ninites, it does not matter....is okay he has enjoyed himself.

Oga you no get mouth, you not get fingers. Wetin you dey go on for 1 hour wey you no fit use other things make the girl cum. No wahala release sleep. The girl go waka outside go release sleep too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by otipoju(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2019
MarieSucre:

Oga you no get mouth, you not get fingers. Wetin you dey go on for 1 hour wey you no fit use other things make the girl cum. No wahala release sleep. The girl go waka outside go release sleep too.

Bro dont get my message twisted....its a very good thing if you can do one hour work of work...but the guy that does one minute has nothing to be ashamed of and i dare say when you get to a stage when you arr handling real money and making big moves...lasting one hour on top of woman will become the least of your concerns... if she like make she go play outside na she sabi you sef have a retinue of hotter girls competing on who can actually lick your yansh best.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by Anazp: 11:09pm On May 02, 2019
otipoju:
I remember the ages of 23 - 33 when all i had was my gbola. Which agbo wey person no dey drink then to keep fit with regular abdominal exercise .

Truth be told man can go on for at least one hour. Na so person go dey check time to try and beat the last record.

Big men are not interested in pleasing women sexually...that is what I have come to find out. Its the women that try to please the men.

Once man don realease wether one minute, two minute or 40 ninites, it does not matter....is okay he has enjoyed himself.
TUBBISH FOOL GO AND REPENT IDIOT BASTARD
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by MarieSucre(f): 11:09pm On May 02, 2019
otipoju:

Bro dont get my message twisted....its a very good thing if you can do one hour work of work...but the guy that does one minute has nothing to be ashamed of and i dare say when you get to a stage when you arr handling real money and making big moves...lasting one hour on top of woman will become the least of your concerns... if she like make she go play outside na she sabi you sef have a retinue of hotter girls competing on who can actually lick your yansh best.

Oga you're just making silly excuses. What the hell does handling money and making real cash have to do with considering your partners sexual satisfaction? Abi Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gate no dey sleep with their wife?

No wahala, I like your way, I hope it will be an open marriage. Y'all might even bring the man in for a party.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by respect2ukp: 11:11pm On May 02, 2019
One minute man produced a son u are proud of. What the Bleep is your problem?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by Yuceeluv(f): 11:14pm On May 02, 2019
Very accurate grin

delugajackson:
Nairaland moderators waiting for Tonto Dike's reply to push to front page like:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by DerideGull(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2019
otipoju:

It is predicated on who is footing the bill for the sexual act. Do not blame the "Big men". "He who pays the piper dictates the tune".
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by bitingcool: 12:11am On May 03, 2019
baloest:
Which is true,she misses his penis ,bitter soul toto ,leave Churchill alone,u married him 4 more fame thinking he was obj's son,so relax & carry ur cross ,how on earth will u use ur money 2 marry a man,re u 4rm India,Abi ur complexion deceived u,let d man b ,u forced urself on him simple

Is she from India? Wicked!!!!

The foolish girl just discovered YouTube and is looking for views
... forgetting that the internet is fickle....if another news come out tomorrow... everyone go forget her story.

The way she's desperate for attention...walahi, she fit kill her pikin say na Churchill do am... Just because of attention.

There are a million one minute men in this world wey still dey good marriage, wey dey fhuck with phrick, tongue , hand, d women never die. Churchill suppose dey do Thanksgiving everyday for his escape from hell. One minute kill her there
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by otipoju(m): 3:41am On May 03, 2019
Anazp:
TUBBISH FOOL GO AND REPENT IDIOT BASTARD

Who collect bread from this one hand.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by otipoju(m): 3:47am On May 03, 2019
bitingcool:

Is she from India? Wicked!!!!

The foolish girl just discovered YouTube and is looking for views
... forgetting that the internet is fickle....if another news come out tomorrow... everyone go forget her story.

The way she's desperate for attention...walahi, she fit kill her pikin say na Churchill do am... Just because of attention.

There are a million one minute men in this world wey still dey good marriage, wey dey fhuck with phrick, tongue , hand, d women never die. Churchill suppose dey do Thanksgiving everyday for his escape from hell. One minute kill her there

My brother thank you. Who 40 minutes help?

I remember an uncle of mine back then he used to laugh at us his nephews and our friends when we used to do competion on how many rounds and how many minutes we could go...to impress girls and prove our virility.

Whenever he comes back from outside the country, all the neighbourhood girls will be coming to his place one by one everyday...he would do the best he can and leave the rest to God...The guy don build like 15 house for lagos now.

He would enjoy himself and go back to his base...wetin concern am with wether one girl satisfy or not.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by frankyychiji(f): 4:30am On May 03, 2019
comshots:
No be to release?
So why did you lots take offense in Tonto's exposé?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by frankyychiji(f): 4:35am On May 03, 2019
otipoju:

Those wey get virility till 90 years, wetin dem take am achieve. When you become Big its women that will lobby to please you so you can have an unforgettable experience... so you can call them again . They will even use their tounge to clean your yansh and compete on who can do it best.

Bro leave story for story tellers.You never know women
Thug Life... don't believe everything you read

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by frankyychiji(f): 4:40am On May 03, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

Insightful, my fair lady. You are quite right. I will be honest with you, I have fantasized about giving my all in screwing her very right and properly ...i do. But have, hitherto, not said it out loud.

Do u really think this might be all she craves? I ask u earnestly for I am willing...do you, ma'am?
It's worthy of consideration. Since she made s3x an issue, it goes to say she is not afraid to do s3x and loves to do it abundantly very well. Create a thread and call her out. She's here.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by Amanda4life: 4:45am On May 03, 2019
otipoju:

Yes, big men don't make effort to please women. How u feel is non of their problems
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by jerryeminem: 5:34am On May 03, 2019
Prayer point

My father my father every toto dick
Oh sorry tonto dike In my life Die by fire

konji na bastard
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by ernieboy(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2019
frankyychiji:
Tell that to chickens. One would have thought that by now, some virile young Turks would have challenged Tonto to a s3x duel, but whossai grin
Na soso para una dey para.
when did sex become a duel? name fight?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by godlyguy(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by Thalinzrcng: 7:55am On May 03, 2019
frankyychiji:
It's worthy of consideration. Since she made s3x an issue, it goes to say she is not afraid to do s3x and loves to do it abundantly very well. Create a thread and call her out. She's here.

I am excited already. If I knew her moniker, I would send her a msg privately. I shy away from calling her out publicly, I'm afraid it might ruin the atmosphere. Or am I just being a touch too romantic? But she definitely has the body type that makes me last all night. ..I mean, definitely not a single-stretch all night , rather short intervals between sessions all night.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk by bigcasava1(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2019
Let her be all u dirty morons!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bottylicious Daniella Okeke Shows Off Toned Figure In New Photo / Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.