Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Is This A Pure Rott. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This A Pure Rott. (997 Views)

Diary Of My Boy KING A Pure Bred GSD / Features Of A Pure Caucasian You Should Check Before You Buy...... / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Pure Rott. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 02, 2019
Help shocked

Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 02, 2019
No, its mixed.
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by citadel2010: 9:53pm On May 02, 2019
This one is not a mixed breed ooo, to me he's pure
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by citadel2010: 9:55pm On May 02, 2019
You'll have to take a better picture of the puppy for proper assessment
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 02, 2019
Tanx. I ll do that tomorrow morning
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by OKOATA(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2019
This is pure local abeg.
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by citadel2010: 7:50am On May 03, 2019
What makes it a pure local? You've not seen a true picture and not even a video and you're here rubbishing someone's hard work. Looking at the colour, it will be hard for me to say it's not pure. It's obvious it's not a pedigree though, but that's a true Rottweiler colour all the way. U can contact me bro on this number 07065296076 on whatsapp so u can send me videos for better justification and assessment
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by 1000angstroms(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2019
It is mixed but don't know with what it is mixed with, look at a pure rott below.

Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by citadel2010: 8:50am On May 03, 2019
Bros no mind all these people ooo, he's comparing a well fed sabia bloodline pedigree pup with a malnourished German bloodline non pedigree puppy. Love what uve got bro, fed the pup well and ull be surprised what s/he will likely turn out to become and like I said chat me up on whatsapp and let me see it's video
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by agboedeh: 10:00am On May 03, 2019
citadel2010:
Bros no mind all these people ooo, he's comparing a well fed sabia bloodline pedigree pup with a malnourished German bloodline non pedigree puppy. Love what uve got bro, fed the pup well and ull be surprised what s/he will likely turn out to become and like I said chat me up on whatsapp and let me see it's video
Nawa oo.. y will u call that rott above pure.
look,we love our dogs no matter what but we also have to call a spade a spade.that dog is not pure,feeding has nothing to do with it. So pls don't call that Dog a pure German rott
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by rumenase(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
citadel2010:
are Serbian lines more appealing to the eyes than German lines?
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by TINKU01(f): 12:42am On May 04, 2019
It is a dobberrot
Re: Is This A Pure Rott. by Nobody: 10:30am On May 04, 2019
1000angstroms:
It is mixed but don't know with what it is mixed with, look at a pure rott below.
Definitely mixed with ekuke, my vet cheated me and sold me one that look Exactly like this one, though i did not mind that it was mixed with ekuke but my problem was that the Dog na mumu no be small, does NOt bark at all, and the bitch was Very cowardly though, i did not even want to breed the bitch or keep it, so i just gave the goat in Dog's clothing away.

I said my vet cheated me because he lied to me About the Dog being agressive and territorial.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Toad With A Tail? (photos) / Rottweiler And Bb For Sale / Stud Service In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.