Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech (3121 Views)

APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! / Atiku Presidential Intent Declaration Speech / Goodluck Jonathan's Declaration Speech - Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by kolayusuf: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=20pt]LET'S GET IT DONE![/size]

On October 1st, 2010, our country will turn 50. Whilst we thank those who have contributed positively to the development of our fatherland, Nigerians are unanimous on one verdict: our great nation has not fulfilled its potential and our realities are far from our ideals. It is time for a new generation to build a modern Nigeria.

Fifty years after independence, we have failed to realise the dreams and aspirations of our founding fathers. We are the sixth largest oil producer in the world, yet we import fuel and have no electricity. We have some of the most intelligent and resourceful people on earth, yet we cannot make Nigeria work for you.

If truth be told, you are not asking for much from your government. You just want the custodians of our common wealth to give you good roads, good hospitals, good schools and a constant supply of electricity. You want potable water, food to eat and a roof over your head. You want sensible policies that create opportunities; to profit from your labour, to use your God-given abilities to improve your lot and to take care of your aged and loved ones. You want to give back to your community and you want a political system that encourages people to contribute to the development of our fatherland. You want to be safe, to take a stroll in the night without fear. These are the yearnings in our hearts.

We can only attain these with effective, capable, caring, courageous and visionary leadership. We require fresh ideas and new thinking. This is the kind of leadership I have offered as Governor of Kwara State.

As Governor, I have transformed Kwara State. In seven years, I have given Kwarans reasons to be proud of their State. Under my leadership, Kwara State became a reference point for new ideas, determination, dynamism and possibilities. An agro-allied economy was developed, jobs were created and power generation became a reality. I can do the same for Nigeria. Nigeria is a bigger undertaking, but the challenge of leadership is the same.

Today, I, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, humbly offer myself to serve as the President of our great nation. I ask for your mandate and support. My commitment is to you, the people of Nigeria. You are the reason I am running for President. This election is all about you and the outcome will shape our future.

If you give me the opportunity to serve as President of Nigeria, I promise to dedicate my life and energy to the cause of our country and our people.
I promise to build bridges of understanding across the nation; I will be fair and equitable. I promise to listen, remain humble and work with you as we put our heads together to realize our potential.

I promise to work tirelessly to get our economy moving; to provide security, housing and boost our agricultural production. We will educate our children, improve infrastructure & power supply, revamp our healthcare delivery system, empower our women, give opportunities to the young and enable the enterprising. In particular, I will work to ensure that our teeming population of vibrant, intelligent youths who roam the streets find gainful employment and outlets for their dreams.

As your leader, I will display the courage to enforce the laws of the land. Crime will not go unpunished. I also commit to strengthening our electoral processes because without free and fair elections, the will of the people cannot be enthroned.

The ways of old will not accomplish our vision of tomorrow. We must move in a new direction.

If there is anyone out there who is tired of how our country has been blessed with so much, but has achieved so little in the last 50 years; I call on you to join me because this is about you. This race is not about me. It is about you and our collective destiny and you have a responsibility.

There is an abiding spirit in the Nigerian. It is the spirit of courage; the spirit of tolerance; the spirit of fortitude; the spirit of enterprise. My offer to serve seeks to do justice to that abiding spirit and energy of a new generation of Nigerians.

We must get to work immediately, and let the world know that Nigeria is ready to take its rightful place in the comity of nations. This is our generational challenge.

I have the ability, courage, energy and the vision. I believe it can be done; and I indeed call upon you, Let’s get it done.

May God in his infinite mercies preserve our nation. May he fulfill our dreams and inspire our hopes.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_WS_AyxOgCQE/TJeI5z6uD8I/AAAAAAAAAKs/hsskmwWVha4/Sugnature.GIF[/img]
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by Beaf: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
This guy will be President of Kwara state. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by TippyTop(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
He's a dreamer.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by kolayusuf: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
I beg to differ. Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has every reason to put himself forward for the Presidency of Nigeria. No one can argue that in his capacity as Governor of Kwara State, he brought new thinking and fresh ideas to the administration of the state. The issues that confront Nigeria are too serious not to give consideration to his candidacy. He has been tackling national problems on a local level for the past eight years - power, economic diversification, education, health, agriculture, water. Do these concerns and issues qualify, or disqualify him from being president.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by naso2(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell his father that we cannot entrust oyel money in his son's hands. We know the family has serious challenges handling money, so let them make do with kwara state treasury for now.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by daudaalabi: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
Many of the sentiments expressed so far miss the point completely. The issue at stake in the 2011 elections goes beyond sentiment. Dr. Bukola Saraki is probably one of the candidates with the strongest credentials. Most of the other candidates are old warhorses who have had their time in power, without achieving anything significant. In the PDP, he is the only presidential hopeful who was born after the independence. As a nation, we are patriarchal, and even it benefits the old to perpetuate the myth that they are the only ones who can solve the problems of this nation. Well we have seen how well that as worked.

One thing is clear, and it is that we need a change from the old way of doing things, and that will never come if we keep putting our faith in old men who have failed us for the past 50 years. It is not simply enough to put our faith in younger men, such men if they aspire to power must also have demonstrable leadership ability, which Dr. Saraki does.

Frankly, I think many of the criticisms against him are circumstantial, the bottomline is that he has leadership ability, fresh ideas, vision, vigour and a passion to build the country -there can be no law against such passions.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
na_so:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell his father that we cannot entrust oyel money in his son's hands. We know the family has serious challenges handling money, so let them make do with kwara state treasury for now.

Word!
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by naso2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
@daudaalabi

All these people that joined NL becuase of saraki coming here to tell us trash. Even you know that saraki will step down for a real northern candidate.

YOU HAVE JUST 3 POSTS THESE ARE THE OTHER 2: Na saraki dey feed u?

2 Forums / Business / Bukola Saraki Lauds MTN As It Launches Hi-speed Internet on: June 20, 2010, 03:15 PM
MTN has launched its high speed Internet service, Hynet, in Kwara state. At the launch of the product, Dr. Bukola Saraki expressed the hope that the service would boost economic activity in the state. The service is based on a technology known as WiMax. People who attended the launch were given a demonstration of the service, which was indeed quite fast. However, the demonstration was done using a modem capable of a download speed of 2Mb/s. Prospective buyers may not necessarily experience the same speed on the available packages. The packages available are as follows:

Monthly Packages
Plan Bandwidth Validity Price
24/7 128 Kbps 30 days 9,000
24/7 256 Kbps 30 days 15,750
24/7 512 Kbps 30 days 22,500
24/7 1Mbps 30 days 63,750

3 Forums / Politics / Dr. Bukola Saraki – Only Credible Candidates For Lg Polls on: June 18, 2010, 12:58 AM
KWARA State governor, Dr Bukola Saraki, has said that the choice of candidates for the upcoming local government polls will be based strictly on merit. He made this declaration on Wednesday (June 16th, 2009) after a meeting of the State Executive Council of the Kwara State chapter People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking with members of the media after the meeting, Dr Bukola Saraki disclosed that local government elections had been scheduled for October by the state local government electoral commission. He further said that only by fielding credible candidates could the party attract wider support. According to him:

“It is when we put credible people at the helms of affair at the grass roots that the party would be able to get more support during the elections,”

He said the choice of candidates for the upcoming elections would be based strictly on good performance on the part of the personalities who would be given tickets to fly the banner of the PDP during the local government council elections in the state.

Dr Bukola Saraki futher said that he had consistently reminded political functionaries at the local government level of the need to be up and doing with respect to delivering the dividends of democracy at the grassroots. He said any aspirant who had failed the standard of performance set by the party would not be considered for the upcoming elections.

Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by Beaf: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
kola_yusuf:

I beg to differ. Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has every reason to put himself forward for the Presidency of Nigeria. No one can argue that in his capacity as Governor of Kwara State, he brought new thinking and fresh ideas to the administration of the state. The issues that confront Nigeria are too serious not to give consideration to his candidacy. He has been tackling national problems on a local level for the past eight years - power, economic diversification, education, health, agriculture, water. Do these concerns and issues qualify, or disqualify him from being president.

Sorry sir, but Nigeria is not a family business.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by wiseson1: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
Bukola Saraki remains the best option for Nigeria if we are to make a break from our chequered past. Goodluck Jonathan cannot compare to him, when it comes to leadership ability, passion, creative thinking and foresight. Ribadu is largely a one-trick horse. The problems of the modern world do not yield to absolutism, and I doubt that he would be a successful leader. I find Bukola Saraki to be a driven, urbane, and focused mind capable of leading Nigeria into a modern age. If there is any attribute that characterises his politics - it is stability.

Many of the responses that attend this thread talking about "oyel" money significantly fail to point out that Kwara State under Dr. Bukola is one of the most fiscally disciplined  states. It was one of the first states to open itself up voluntarily to assessment by Fitch the international credit ratings agency, as well as to Federal Government budget monitoring authorities. I don't think that with those antecedents in governance, the issue of stealing "oyel" money is a valid one.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by seunmsg(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
Bukola wants to be president so that after eight years, he will hand over to Gbemisola after she must have completed her two term as Kwara governor abi, Someone should tell this Saraki family that Nigeria aint Kwara.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by Beaf: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
wise son:

Bukola Saraki remains the best option for Nigeria if we are to make a break from our chequered past. Goodluck Jonathan cannot compare to him, when it comes to leadership ability, passion, creative thinking and foresight. Ribadu is largely a one-trick horse. The problems of the modern world do not yield to absolutism, and I doubt that he would be a successful leader. I find Bukola Saraki to be a driven, urbane, and focused mind capable of leading Nigeria into a modern age. If there is any attribute that characterises his politics - it is stability.

Many of the responses that attend this thread talking about "oyel" money significantly fail to point out that Kwara State under Dr. Bukola is one of the most fiscally disciplined  states. It was one of the first states to open itself up voluntarily to assessment by Fitch the international credit ratings agency, as well as to Federal Government budget monitoring authorities. I don't think that with those antecedents in governance, the issue of stealing "oyel" money is a valid one.

Does the "leadership ability, passion, creative thinking and foresight" have anything to do with his vice chairmananship of Societe Generale and the 2.8billion blinding theft?

As for openning up "voluntarily to assessment by Fitch the international credit ratings agency," dude, that is an old trick worth nothing. Guess who was the first to open up to external auditors? It was Bayelsa's very own Timipre Sylva.

Tell us something new.
Nigeria will never be the Saraki's fiefdom.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by ladman(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ilorin is not yet a better place and Kwara is not only Ilorin. what is happening in Igbomina and Ibolo towns?NOTHING. What the , is wrong with Bukky? Is he going n, tts?

Saraki for President , WHAT A JOKE! Long thing dreamer boy.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by kolayusuf: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
Sorry sir, but Nigeria is not a family business.
This statement has no relevance at all to the discussion at hand. There is a tendency to attempt to obscure facts with sentiment. It cannot be challenged, that Kwara State is one of the states, which gets the least in terms of Federal Government allocation in the country (someone correct me if I am wrong). Yet, it is this same state, under the administration of Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki that:

- Led the way in investment in commercial agriculture. This is something that shouldhave been a FG project if it was serious in developing non-oil revenue.
- Led the way in pioneering Community Health Insurance Scheme for rural areas to increase accessibility to health care facilities.
- Completed the first NIPP project in the country as en effort towards addressing the power problem, after the FG had predictably abandoned the project.
- Invested heavily in opening up the state by land, and air. taking over once again FG projects such as the Old Oyo border road.
- Conducted extensive teacher assessment, which revealed the rot that was in the educational system, that many were trying to avoid. This led of course to interest from foreign partners such as the British Council who are now working with the state government to address these core problems.
- Established the second aviation college in the country (excuse me what have other people been doing all this while?)

Many of these projects represent mega-projects, and they underscore his core concerns - economic growth, education, health, power. One does not need to be a magician to know that he has the capacity to address these problems, and will address these problems if he becomes the president. This is not a man who is attempting to stroll into the presidency by luck and happenstance. This is a focused mind that has the key to core national challenges and we only need to put sentiment aside to see the opportunity that he represents. In short Saraki is the key - no sentiment.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by naso2(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
wise son:

E be like say OLOYE just here say on site dey wey dem dey call nairaland, na so him send all of una come to dey post rubish abi? Ok go tell oloye say we don hear.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by Beaf: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=14pt]Vote Saraki for presidency of Societe Generale (2.8billa theft) and Kwara state![/size]
. . .Now they want oyel too!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by bisolaoni: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ilorin is not yet a better place and Kwara is not only Ilorin. what is happening in Igbomina and Ibolo towns?NOTHING.  What the ,  is wrong with Bukky? Is he going n, tts?

@ladman: I am sure that you do not live in Ilorin. I know what Ilorin was like 8 years ago, and I know what it is now. I personally never wish to go bacvk to what Ilorin was 8 years ago. If you prefer life in Ilorin as it was 8 years ago, then you are on your own.

When you are talking about Igbomina, and Ibolo town, you are being economical with the truth. There is no reasonable government, which does not distribute projects throughout its senatorial districts. The case of Bukola Saraki is no exception. There is no local government, which has not benefited from road construction, provision of potable water, and rural electrification, not to mention the fact that the state is the largest employer of labour throughout the entire state.

The complaint most people have is that there is many of them do not enjoy the benefit of large state funded projects, and the truth is that such large projects are based on economic expediency when resources are limited - and unless you will deny it the resources of Kwara are limited and we all know.

In spite of this, the fact that he has been able to tackle the problem of power, water supply, education, health, agriculture show that he is a man who has ideas, and leadership ability - PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL - NUFF SAID.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration for Presidency
« #16 on: Today at 02:09:40 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ilorin is not yet a better place and Kwara is not only Ilorin. what is happening in Igbomina and Ibolo towns?NOTHING. What the , is wrong with Bukky? Is he going n, tts?

@ladman: I am sure that you do not live in Ilorin. I know what Ilorin was like 8 years ago, and I know what it is now. I personally never wish to go bacvk to what Ilorin was 8 years ago. If you prefer life in Ilorin as it was 8 years ago, then you are on your own.

When you are talking about Igbomina, and Ibolo town, you are being economical with the truth. There is no reasonable government, which does not distribute projects throughout its senatorial districts. The case of Bukola Saraki is no exception. There is no local government, which has not benefited from road construction, provision of potable water, and rural electrification, not to mention the fact that the state is the largest employer of labour throughout the entire state.

The complaint most people have is that there is many of them do not enjoy the benefit of large state funded projects, and the truth is that such large projects are based on economic expediency when resources are limited - and unless you will deny it the resources of Kwara are limited and we all know.

In spite of this, the fact that he has been able to tackle the problem of power, water supply, education, health, agriculture show that he is a man who has ideas, and leadership ability - PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL - NUFF SAID.

You are OYO.
So, bukola now has added Abubakar to his name as his father did when he too want to be President.
Hun, Buko ko abubaka ni.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by kolayusuf: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
Many people thought they could use the issue of SGBN as a predictor of the manner in which Dr. Bukola Saraki would govern Kwara State, however he has steadily confounded the cynics by steadily racking up achievement after achievement, steadily seeking sustainable development of the state using fresh new ideas, sheer willpower, and a lot of energy. This is not the picture that a lot of people want to paint of Dr. Saraki when they raise the issue of SGBN.

8 years have been sufficient for many people to understand the troubles of SGBN were not simply financial, they were also politically motivated, and that the insinuations about the character of Dr. Saraki might have no foundation.

8 years of focused dedicated service cannot be obviated by repeated references to that one issue. The fact remains these:

- Dr. Bukola Saraki tackled the problem of non-oil revenue generation through heavy investment in agriculture as governor.
- Dr. Bukola Saraki tackled the problem of power decisively as governor
- Dr. Bukola Saraki tackled the problem of access to primary health care as governor.
- Dr. Bukola Saraki invested heavily in the civil service and education while he was governor

If these issues are not core challenges of the Nigerian nation at large, I don't know what is? If Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki is not the man to deal with these issues, I don't know who is. GEJ? Gusau? Buhari? IBB?
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by bisilawal: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
From my reading of the thread of this discussion, it seems some people are saying that they do not want a man, who has the name Abubakar, some are saying that they do not want a man whose sister may become governor. This is simply unbelievable. We live in a country that has dire problems, and we are bothering with frivolities such as the name that a person bears, or who is father or his sister is.

Let us identify the developmental problem of Nigeria, and let us simply pick the best man who can solve them. By the time we pick the developmental problems of Nigeria, we will be able to assess the man best suited to resolvethem.

A call for a return to the issues: what are the developmental problems of Nigeria? Can Bukola Saraki address them? Simple.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by KnowAll(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=14pt]The only reason Saraki came out is because Jonathan OR even EFCC does not have anything against him. What I see is a young confident guy who has seen the world and knows his onions.

I would not be surprise the fly-over  built in Ilorin was bankrolled from his own personal  purse, obviously the Kwara State Government would be reimbursed , but the mission statement is clear ,  here is a man that is driven by a passion to deliver no matter what it takes. I do not mean it in a negative way, but in a rather Positive way.

The Fly-over was said to be ready months ago but what did he do, he waited until when electioneering has started in earnest to unravel this project, he did it  so that the project would get maximum publicity and maximum publicity it got, normally courtesy demands when opening such a laudable project and the Governor is from the same party as the  President, the President gets the honour of cutting the tape, but our man Saraki would not have any of that. He cut the tape with all pomp and pageantry whilst the cameras were busy rolling.

I sense he might be a bit proud but then won’t you, when u are a confident , well educated, handsome and a great achiever, he has earned his stripes amongst great leaders in Nigeria not many Public Servants can beat their chest and say with an air of confidence that they are risk averse.

For many of our present Governors the mere mention of the abbreviation E.F without the .C.C. would result in multiple heart- beats and an un-controllable palpitation which would culminate eventually in cardiac arrest. No wonder why it took some of them just matters of months after relinquish power to visit the grim-ripper.

How come the so called 10 OR is it 12 Pro-zoning Governor’s were present at Eagle Square openly and shamelessly brandishing their vampire teeth’s at everyone who care to listen to them, I just hope Jonathan is not deceived by their clothing “ wolfs in a sheep’s clothing”[/size]
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by kolayusuf: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by snapshot: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
kola_yusuf:

story,story grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by idupaul: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
@poster get it into ur thick underdeveloped skull that Nigerians can never vote bukola sarkee as president for one reason and the reason being HIS HEAD REMINDS US OF A BEAN SEED WITH EARS . I rest our case . Idiot u think all Nigerian are MUMUs like KWarans
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
!
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by naijatoday: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2010
Saraki thinks Nigeria has turned to Kwara State, grin
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by idupaul: 12:58am On Sep 22, 2010
@sjayking . Iam jst tired of that sarki family what pissed me off was the audacity the had to endorse gbemi sarki to be the next gov of kwara
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by ezegold4we: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2010
i have critically followed all the replies in this topic and i have come to the conclusion that many posters here are suffreing from mindset problem,amnesia,and ignorant,why are u guys against buckola saraki's presidential ambition??some are against him because of the father,others because of the sisters ambition to be govnor,and u guys forgot that we are running a system of government called capitalism,in this system,if only one family is fit and credibile to rule a country,so be it,it happened in united states,in the bush family,their father was president,and 2 of the sons governors of texas and califonia,right??,and later the younger bush rose to become president,why cant it happen here if the saraki's has what it takes to achieve it.

now lets compare saraki with jonathan,jonathan read zoology,saraki a medical doctor,jonathan is not presentable,saraki is presentable,jonathank lacks the charming charisma to be president,saraki has it,jonathan ruled bayelsa without any concrete achievement,saraki has made a landmine acheivment in kwara state,jonathans name was in the efcc list as one one of the wanted govnors before obj picked him as running mate to yaradua,saraki has no question to answer with efcc,when you hear jonathan speak,u will only see unwillingless,but when u hear saraki,u see vision,courage and passion,so if jonathan can become president with all these major limitations,then why not saraki??

among all the politicians both from the north and south vying for the presidency including jonathan,they are all contestants,but only saraki and nuhu ribahdu is the true contestants,a vote for them is vote for positive change,pls nairlanders,make use of your mind,jonathan is not the candidate for change and he will never be,forget abt all his pretence,he is a failurer,he failed in bayelsa,and he will fail again if given the mandate.
Re: Dr. Bukola Saraki - Declaration Speech by arabela1: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
you are yellows! He is so cute! cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks:how Condi Rice Got Amb Gambari Fired From Burma Job Over Incompetence / Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion / Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu, A Viable Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.