Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How I Made 15k In 7 Days Performing Simple Activities Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made 15k In 7 Days Performing Simple Activities Online (1317 Views)

Make $50 Worth Of RENEC Daily By Performing Simple Task / Join Now And Make Between N500 - N5000 Daily While Performing Simple Task / Earn Free Bitcoins Performing Simple Tasks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 15k In 7 Days Performing Simple Activities Online by Emmytech01(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
At first, i thought it was another fake site or those guys that would start today and after few days or months, they would disappear. It was when i saw their advert here on Nairaland and also heard from one of my mentors that i decided to try. Behold! It's real guys.
www.horilines.com PAYS and REGISTRATION IS FREE with a BONUS offer of N100.

This is 21st century, Why still complaining about your financial challenges while you still have DATA and a PHONE?
Stop wasting that precious time, energy and DATA on social media watching video, chatting, posting, commenting and sharing posts on facebook and other websites without adding value to your bank account.
I bring to you goodnews from an innovation i have benefited from and still benefiting from on weekly basis.

Join me and make money @https://horilines.com/affiliate/bukason

Registration is FREE with a BONUS of N100.
Someone will be wondering why am i sharing this, well the answer is too simple. in the words of my mentor i believed that we rise by lifting others.

JOIN ME NOW! https://horilines.com/affiliate/bukason

Re: How I Made 15k In 7 Days Performing Simple Activities Online by Emmytech01(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2019
HOW TO EARN FROM HORILINES INCOME PROGRAMME.
HADS: Horilines Ad Sharing- With HADS, participants earns residual income by login into their Horilines accounts daily, reading news, posting of forum topics that got approval to appear on the homepage and also be sharing assigned sponsored post on social media timeline e.g facebook, whatsapp, twitter, instagram etc. we share our Ad revenue with you weekly when you make Horilines community your news and information household.

HAP: Horilines Affiliate Program- With HAP, you are automatically an affiliate after a successful registration and upgrade . As an affiliate , you earn a huge commission of 76.925=N1,100 per referral on any one who join Horilines income program through your referral link. The more people you refer to join Horilines income program , the more commission you earn. E.g, if you refer 20 persons per day to take advantage of Hexopay income program, automatically you will be earning N22,000 each day. Wow ! this is interesting .

Join us now! (Click Here)

There are 3 types of paid memberships on Horilines Global: Affiliate Membership, VIP Membership, Horis membership

Each of these memberships has specific bonuse.

NOTE: When you register, you are a free member by default without withdrawing abilities.

You can only withdraw your earnings from the system when you upgrade your account to Affiliate, VIP, Horis membership.

However, free member can also create or join discussions in our forums to express their views on issue happening across Nigeria and the world at large.

AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP:

This is a basic plan. When you are a member of this plan, you will Earn Money in the following ways

(A) Registration bonus N100

(B) Active daily login bonus N50

(C) Reading and sharing of sponsord post on facebook N50

(D) N2 for every good comment you drop on any post on the Homepage,

(E) You earn N50 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the homepage of our website.

(F) N1,100 for each person you refer to Horilines global.

To become a member, you are required to firstly Register a free account (Click Here)and then upgrade by paying a one-time Registration Fee of N1,500 only!

Simply create a free account, login and locate your affiliate area and click on the upgrade button to get started with your upgrade.

You can pay online with your ATM card, BTC or buy coupon code through mobile transfer or direct deposit into our corporate account.

For more inquiries please call 09028996248,08024615421.

VIP MEMBERSHIP: This is also known as Horilines assurance package and the second to the highest Package with more enhanced earnings.

This Package allows you to earn recurrent bonuses on all your referrals every two months.

The bonuses are non-stop and no extra work is required of you.

Please note that only those on affiliate membership can upgrade to VIP package.

When you are on VIP Package, you will Earn Money in the following ways:

(A) N100 for sharing any sponsored post on Facebook, (B) N4 for each comment on any post, (C) N50 -daily login bonus,

(D) You earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the homepage of our website.

(E) N3,100 for each person you refer to Horilines global!

The Registration Fee for VIP Membership (Horilines Assurance) is N3,000 only and it's a renewable 2 months Package.

HORIS MEMBERSHIP: This is the highest Package with more enhanced earnings.

This Package allows you to earn recurrent bonuses on all your referrals every three months.

The bonuses are non-stop and no extra work is required of you.

Please note that only those on affiliate membership can upgrade to HORIS package.

When you are on Horis Package, you will Earn Money in the following ways:

(A) N150 for sharing any sponsored post on Facebook, (B) N6 for each comment on any post, (C) N50 -daily login bonus,

(D) You earn N150 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the homepage of our website.

(E) N5,600 for each person you refer to Horilines global!

The Registration Fee for VIP Membership (Horilines Assurance) is N4,500 only and it's a renewable 3 months Package.

To join, simply login to your affiliate membership account and click on UPGRADE.

You can pay online with your Card.

HORILINES GLOBAL MONTHLY AWARDS: As part of our social co-oporate responsibility, we have resolved within ourselves to map out N70,000 monthly as an award to our hardworking affiliate members as follows:

(i) Highest Referral Monthly Award: We have mapped out N50,000 each month to reward any Horilines affiliate member with a highest referrals per month.

N/B: Those you refer must either join our affiliate,Vip or Horis package to enable you earn this award, remember the N50,000 highest referral award is out your referral bonus of N1,100 per each person you refer to Horilines Global with you affiliate referral link.

(ii) Most Active Member Award: We have also mapped out N20,000 per month to reward any Horilines affiliate member with highest activity earnings.

Note: To be part of this monthly award, you must be either an affiliate, Vip or Horis member of Horilines Global.

NOTE: Withdrawal of Earnings is done on Fridays, we process it on Saturdays and make Payments to members on SUNDAYS.

Can Someone Outside Nigeria Join Horilines Income Program?

Yes, you can join Horilines global from any part of the globe

We also accept bitcoin as payment means for international members.

Thus, you can pay for your Affiliate Account Activation using Bitcoin. Our official Exchange Rate is N400/$.

Anyone using bitcoin as means of receiving payment should provide his/her bitcoin wallet address in the Bank Account section of his/her profile.

Incase you still have some doubt inside of you, see our testimony page for 28/04/2019 payout (Click here)

For more inquiries please call 09028996248,08024615421 (9am – 4pm; Mondays – Fridays)

N/B: Withdrawal of earnings are done on Fridays while our account department processes it on Saturdays and payments are made to the deserving affiliate members who has earned N5,000 and above on Sundays.

No crashing because we earn as you read, comment, and share our assigned sponsored posts on your social media timeline.
Re: How I Made 15k In 7 Days Performing Simple Activities Online by peter67pace: 2:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Pls more details[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Using Bitcoin As Source To Get Paid Weekly..you Want To Know How? / A New Filming Industry Needs Investors For A Blockbuster #movie Production / Nigeria Biggest Crypto Currencies Exchange Company Is Offering 20% Shares 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.