Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers (30475 Views)

She Dare Not Bend Down! Tiwa Savage's New Dress Is Questionable (pics And Video) / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by EngrBouss(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2019
welcome to the month of May. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:11am On May 03, 2019
Tonto matter is becoming... ooo

Its not slowing down..

Her love is really and seriously wicked... and she is really hurt... what her Ex.. did brought out the beast in her..

Just reminds me of some Scenes in "Original Sin.

I wont be surprised if they get back together..

I thought i had the Ex wanted to remarry... well maybe na me cause this one... its well
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by johnkay1(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2019
AY don't even try it because she has nothing to loose and I'm sure her family has cut her off
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:15am On May 03, 2019
This will help oooo
Drop a message...
on how to get this.
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by J2381: 9:16am On May 03, 2019
SmellingAnus:
AY get sense
sense abi him no want make dem open him yansh. Lol
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by Guyman02: 9:17am On May 03, 2019
Trolling Tonto is like greeting an elderly Igbo woman and waiting for her response, she will tell you your life history.
She will say 'bia is this not Chukwuma whose father impregnated Angelina the village harlot and whose grandfather fell from palm tree while watching Ijeoma the wife of Okonkwo taking her bath at the stream grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by dangotesmummy: 9:23am On May 03, 2019
Alamu1111:
U Dey fear
ahan na.why he go fear? cheesy

No be man like a.y dey follow hanty tonto dance the other day cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by YoungAncient1: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
See how one woman is putting the whole social media and celebrity cycle on high tension.

But she is a disgrace to all Engineers. All this energy should have been put into harnessing her petrochemical skills(if any) in the maximization of our crude oil potentials.
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by Nobody: 9:26am On May 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
If You see a mad woman just run and avoid her
Everyone is avoiding Toto Decay

Toto Decay grin
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by SmellingAnus(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2019
J2381:
sense abi him no want make dem open him yansh. Lol
Lol... Na why I say him get sense...
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by gassbee: 9:32am On May 03, 2019
wao dis was technically shading tonto, nice one

1 Like

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by divine2288: 9:36am On May 03, 2019
MrThisandthat:
The Fear of Tonto is the beginning of humility
�������
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by divine2288: 9:36am On May 03, 2019
[quote author=MrThisandthat post=78063371]The Fear of Tonto is the beginning of humility [/quote) grin[quote author=MrThisandthat post=78063371]The Fear of Tonto is the beginning of humility [/quote)
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by fredpeter(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2019
Toto dickeh no even go school ooo. I wonder how a woman wey form say nothing sup after the breakup all of a sudden start the worry the whole planet. There must be sumtin about Churchill's gbola grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by Nobody: 10:23am On May 03, 2019
A yam suspecting A.Y,

A. Y. is trying to play along so he can have access to Tonto pvssy anytime anyday
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by greggng: 10:30am On May 03, 2019
fredpeter:
Toto dickeh no even go school ooo. I wonder how a woman wey form say nothing sup after the breakup all of a sudden start the worry the whole planet. There must be sumtin about Churchill's gbola grin[color=#770077][/color]

Keep quiet she graduated from uniport ..she studied petroleum engineering ...I am not particularly sure of the course but is an engineering course..don't dare mess with her

1 Like

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by D1zion: 10:31am On May 03, 2019
With all your mouth so you dey fear Tonto.there must be something you don't want her to spill about you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by Achz(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2019
Tonto and Auntie Kemi eh. Just Fear them and mind ur biz

1 Like

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by TemmyT002(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2019
Who is he deceiving? grin grin grin
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by Klassiq54(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2019
why you day fear bros, she wan beat you ne?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by id911(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2019
Klassiq54:
why you day fear bros, she wan beat you ne?

Bros dey fear make fowl no blow him yansh open grin
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by ehissi(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2019
writefreely:
Can someone please put her out of her misery I don't mean kill her o, like a therapist or something angry she is poisoning the oxygen for a lot of people. Now I almost completely forgot about Buhari grin

She obviously is tired but obviously and horribly attached to a one minute man. What she needs is a 1hour man to make her close her mouth.... angry
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by SURElee(f): 12:22pm On May 03, 2019
Ay no go dare troll Tonto na. She blasted him years ago and told him he wasn't funny as a comedian.
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by pinkygurl(f): 2:47pm On May 03, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY has denied trolling Tonto Dikeh with his post after his followers assumed the post was for her.

He said he dare not troll her, he has respect for her and he wouldn't go in that direction.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/i-dare-not-troll-tonto-dikeh-comedian-ay-tells-his-followers.html

grin grin
Re: 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers by fredpeter(m): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2019
greggng:

Keep quiet she graduated from uniport ..she studied petroleum engineering ...I am not particularly sure of the course but is an engineering course..don't dare mess with her

See as u dey shoot urself for leg, na u say petrochemical engineer na still u say u no sure for dey course wey she study...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye / Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi / CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.