Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) (27391 Views)

Confluence University Students Sing, Praise Yahaya Bello At Matric / Okezie Ikpeazu Hosts Yahaya Bello At Government House In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by BabaIbo: 8:44am On May 03, 2019
See as this one dey run around grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Tblesd: 8:47am On May 03, 2019
Average Yorubas prefer Igbo people to Hausas. But Igbo people are the one overdoing .If a particular tribe allows u to thrive on their land, they are ur friend cos they are feeding u in other way round. Don't see it as cowards thereby creating unnecessary issues for yourself. Hausa pple will steal your goods in their land and u guys will b begging them cos u don't want to lose ur shop in their land. U ll come to southwest and u won't still behave. U guys av suffered enough in this country, u really need to apply sense o cos It is a pitiable pizza pisma to b treating like a second class in ur country.God lll help u guys but help urself, use ur sense.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Angelawhite(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Yahaya Bello pledging support for Lagos and candidacy of Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila.

All the SE members in House of Reps have homes or shops in Lagos, some have both. Instead of pleding support to the interest of Lagos, they are the most outspoken, the drum majors attacking Hon. Gbajabiamila and threatening to spoil his election into Speakership. But they want slot in Lagos cabinet.

Will you kindly shut up and stop sowing the seed of discord ? If you don’t mention SE , will you perish ?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Angelawhite(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2019
Bunnysam234:
smiley

You’re the worst graphics designer I’ve ever patronized
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Chukwurah003: 9:11am On May 03, 2019
dokyOloye:
This news is strictly about Tinubu and Yeye Bello,but as per say Igbo de pursue you for dream grin,you must bring them into it.
Endure sha, I know it must be hard to be undergoing economic colonisation in your own country grin
Igbo ppl are buying up your ancestral lands, digging up the graves of your forefathers and erecting mansions.
It must be very painful grin

Lands that can be taken back by the Lagos State government without warning. You people investing in Lagos have nothing. Better come back home

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by jos123SAM: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Yahaya Bello pledging support for Lagos and candidacy of Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila.

All the SE members in House of Reps have homes or shops in Lagos, some have both. Instead of pleding support to the interest of Lagos, they are the most outspoken, the drum majors attacking Hon. Gbajabiamila and threatening to spoil his election into Speakership. But they want slot in Lagos cabinet.
grin
MetaPhysical:

wonder shall never end
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Your papa na the fool nah

Ur Papa and Ur Mama and Ur Generation na Idiots and fools na grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 9:32am On May 03, 2019
Noel1:

Noel1 to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:
Your Papa and Ur Mama and Ur Generation na Idiots and fools na grin

Pele. My condolences

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by SarkinYarki: 9:35am On May 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut it there !! Gbaja is a wanted Fugitive who jumped bail in the US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by TheBeat: 9:37am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I remember Bello, Yari, Okorocha and Akeredolu being those Governors openly against Tinubu's "interference" during the dark Oyegun days.

Same Yahyha Bello now "recognizes a real Don when he sees one"

I hope Femi Gbajabiamila becomes Speaker.

Last dispensation we had Number 2 & 3. YEMI & BUKOLA....

I like how Saraki keeps fooling only SE that he isn't Yoruba. SW and North know better and disdain him for this.

This tenure. Yorubas will have 2 and 4.

Then SE will get Houseboy General of the Federation tongue
How has it changed your poor living condition?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by TheBeat: 9:38am On May 03, 2019
dokyOloye:
This news is strictly about Tinubu and Yeye Bello,but as per say Igbo de pursue you for dream grin,you must bring them into it.
Endure sha, I know it must be hard to be undergoing economic colonisation in your own country grin
Igbo ppl are buying up your ancestral lands, digging up the graves of your forefathers and erecting mansions.
Easy on the mofo boss
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Guyman02: 9:39am On May 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

What is the business of South East in this matter, it's about Yahaya Bello abi Amaka disappoint you and you are now developing high BP grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 9:45am On May 03, 2019
TheBeat:

How has it changed your poor living condition?

Yes it worsened the condition of TheBeat's useless fagg0t dad.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by JohnFrankling(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Interest of Lagos you say, who did this to you?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Pele. My condolences

Craze and foolishness wey dey worry ur father still dey ur blood grin grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 9:56am On May 03, 2019
Earthquake3:

rule 2

Rule 19. You used your alternate moniker after i crushed the previous one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Earthquake2: 9:59am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Rule 19. You used your alternate moniker after i crushed the previous one cheesy

grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Foodforthought: 10:13am On May 03, 2019
dokyOloye:
Epic comment. Nairaland is unique. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by TheBeat: 10:16am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Yes it worsened the condition of TheBeat's useless fagg0t dad.
Lol. I wasn't surprised. Yoromuslim. Waiting for his slavemaster to start fasting. I heard Emoney bought your ancestral land and dug up your grandpa's poor body. grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Holak: 10:19am On May 03, 2019
Tblesd:
Average Yorubas prefer Igbo people to Hausas. But Igbo people are the one overdoing .If a particular tribe allows u to thrive on their land, they are ur friend cos they are feeding u in other way round. Don't see it as cowards thereby creating unnecessary issues for yourself. Hausa pple will steal your goods in their land and u guys will b begging them cos u don't want to lose ur shop in their land. U ll come to southwest and u won't still behave. U guys av suffered enough in this country, u really need to apply sense o cos It is a pitiable pizza pisma to b treating like a second class in ur country.God lll help u guys but help urself, use ur sense.

I don't know you but I am convinced you are a stupid man. Your write-up shows that you have a bit of education but that in itself is a waste. You made a lot of senseless comments in this one post viz: allows you to thrive on their land; they are feeding you; creating unnecessary issues for yourselves; u won't still behave etc. You don't have sense and you are advising others to apply sense. How can you associate suffering with the Igbos? Second class citizens? Are you serious? And who are you. Maybe crouched in one corner in South West waiting for an Igbo man to come a make an offer for your father's old property to enable you feed. Ignorance is a disease man!!!!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2019
You are counting your eggs even before the chick gets pregnant.

IvarTheBoneless:

I remember Bello, Yari, Okorocha and Akeredolu being those Governors openly against Tinubu's "interference" during the dark Oyegun days.

I like how Saraki keeps fooling only SE that he isn't Yoruba. SW and North know better and disdain him for this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Larryndelaw: 11:35am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Your mouth can start a WAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by dokie: 11:48am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

And all your problems in life will come to an end Shebi! Perhaps you won't fall sick again or you will live forever ba?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by Kdon2: 11:57am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Keep ranting....but go and collect your tribal marks alias ID card from Iyaloja.

I like how seriously you are enjoying slavery. You even chose a Yoruba name grin grin cheesy

OLOYE means what in yeebow language?

Hilarious!

You are savage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by bionixs: 12:02pm On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Keep ranting....but go and collect your tribal marks alias ID card from Iyaloja.

I like how seriously you are enjoying slavery. You even chose a Yoruba name grin grin cheesy

OLOYE means what in yeebow language?

Hilarious!
you didn't UNDERSTAND the guy's comment. Iyaloja or not, your ancestral land are now being bought by yeebos.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by TempleHouse: 2:28pm On May 03, 2019
Why can't Easterners open their eyes and see now that you have to be in the right camp to achieve your political dream
Which position are they in this political dispensation ?

President -North East
VP -South West
Senate President -North Central
House Speaker- South West

Even see youthful Yaya Bello fighting for his political future come beg Tinubu now!

All the over 4.6 milion votes for Atiku is just a waste !!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) by dokyOloye: 3:17pm On May 03, 2019
Foodforthought:

Epic comment. Nairaland is unique. grin
Na d measure wey I receive I de give oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition / Nigeria Must Exist On Basis Of Equality — Northern Leaders / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.