Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

‘my Girlfriend Was Snatched With Biscuits’- Winner Of Mr Universe Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Girlfriend Was Snatched With Biscuits’- Winner Of Mr Universe Africa (734 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Son Feeding Him With Biscuits (photos) / Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' / CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Girlfriend Was Snatched With Biscuits’- Winner Of Mr Universe Africa by 9jainfoparrot: 12:11am On May 03, 2019
Nigerian model and the winner of the 2018 Mr Universe Africa, Daniel Adewoye, just took to his Twitter page to drop a hilarious thread on how his high school girlfriend was snatched with biscuits.

Read the full thread via link: http://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/viral/my-girlfriend-was-snatched-with-biscuits-winner-of-mr-universe-africa/

Re: ‘my Girlfriend Was Snatched With Biscuits’- Winner Of Mr Universe Africa by SmellingAnus(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2019
Lol... It's life bro... It's now your turn to snatch other people's girl Friends...

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Stuns In A Custom Versace Monochromatic-mesh Gown / Naira Marley Appears In Court Looking Subdued, Mother Bursts Into Tears (PHOTOS) / Etinosa Serves Panties Photos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.