Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" (602 Views)

Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga / Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by Naijaalive(m): 4:42am On May 03, 2019
You are still alive because you live in me. I know you will never leave me my dependable mother, sister and best friend. You were more than just a mother. You gave your tomorrow for my today. Mummy the cloud is without form, but I take solace in the fact that we shall see again.

With total submission to the will of the Almighty God, I on behalf of the Melaye's announce the passing into Glory of our beloved mother. Deconess Comfort Melaye. We thank God for
Godly life she lived. I love you my mother and Friend. We shall surely meet again. Sen. Dino M.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Dino-Melaye-Speaks-After-Losing-His-Mother.html
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by Naijaalive(m): 4:42am On May 03, 2019

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by kenzo25(m): 4:46am On May 03, 2019
Rip mama Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by Phygo(m): 4:59am On May 03, 2019
We all are on death row.

Rip mama Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by bizza45: 5:09am On May 03, 2019
rip to mama Dino but don't blame buhari for d one oo
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by radiolover(m): 6:01am On May 03, 2019
RIP mama
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:14am On May 03, 2019
Yes only if you do good before leaving this world. Rip to mama
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by ShinqRambq: 7:31am On May 03, 2019
Don't worry ronalDINO grin ,Bullhari is already working on your visa to that place but if you stuff tramadol inside your bag then claim a set-up,he will not help you out becuase you are not an aboki or headslammer
Re: Dino Melaye Speaks After His Mother Die "We Shall See Again" by helinues: 7:39am On May 03, 2019
Sorry Senator Dino.

May her soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Bihari Have Jet Out Of The Country Again / MURIC Reacts As Buhari Does On June 12 Democracy Day / I Held Peace Talks With Venezuelan President, Says Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.