Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members (21627 Views)

NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / APC Rejects Obaseki’s Call To Dissolve Peace Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by LLobiorah: 4:43pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Instead of u encouraging me...u saying am pretending.. Smh.

Lol Encourage you of all people? Nah e be say bomb dy me head.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Lol
Encourage you of all people?
Nah e be say bomb dy me head.

Alright, tomorrow na u go still talk am not defending igboland.

Now am doing so, instead of join forces with me to pursue this enemy, u telling me u can't.

There is God ooo.

I will stilll be doing the good work.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Revolva(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Let me not drag further with u @bolded.

But please and please, I may not know but aguleri is fully and pure igboland....

Thanks.

Ibaji/idah can look for where they fall in hausa fulani land.

I did not say aguleri is not igbo land u guys are annoying and ignorant about origin

You guys are way too myopic and know notin of the relationship igala and northern Igbos have in comon

Tribalism no let una see road shame

How does idah and ibaji relate with Hausa

It's so pathetic you are blind

Every Aguleri clan knows they have good relationship with southern igalas

because it's the same mother that gave birth to them

Go and rread history of igala and igbos those who know these know not your type

Go and read about how the igala influence nsukka and some nother igbo town

I even have some igbo friend from that area of igbo land they do identify me as their brother when ever they knew I was igala

So tell me what does idah and ibaji (which is next door to Aguleri after crossing the Niger river ) have in comon with Hausa again shame on you

Better go and read

I have Enugu friend who call me igbo sometimes they don't even see me as igala

They said we r igbos

Read dis link

http://www.aka-ikenga.com/2007/03/anambra-is-ancestral-home-of-igalas.html?m=1

Brief history of the Igala people

It is essential to state here that Igala and Igbo have important historical, ancestral and cultural relationships. Eri who is said to have migrated from southern Egypt through the Igala area, settled, and established a community in the middle of Anambra river valley (at Eri-aka) in Aguleri where he married two wives. The first wife, Nneamakụ, bore him five children.

The first was Agulu, the founder of Aguleri (The ancestral head of Eri Kingdom clans) (the Ezeora dynasty that has produced 34 kings till date in Enugwu Aguleri), the second was Menri, the founder of Umunri / Kingdom of Nri, followed by Onugu, the founder of Igbariam and Ogbodulu, the founder of Amanuke.

The fifth one was a daughter called Iguedo, who is said to have borne the founders of Nteje, and Awkuzu, Ogbunike, Umuleri, Nando, and Ogboli in Onitsha. As one of the children of Eri, Menri migrated from Aguleri, which was and still is, the ancestral temple of the entire Umu-Eri (Umu-Eri and Umu-Nri). His second wife Oboli begot Ọnọja, the only son who founded the Igala Kingdom in Kogi State.

Those who still doubt the common ancestry of lgbo and lgala could refresh their memory with this popular lgbo adage which says, “ Egbusia lgbo nine, lgbo afodukwa na lgala”, meaning even if all lgbos are wiped out of existence, the lgbos still remain in lgalaland. As with lgala, so is ldoma, who still have remnants of ancestors of ldoma community in Aguleri.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by simplycarro: 5:20pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please consult awolowo family and ask them the current prize of sniper....rat poison.

No time.

Go ask your father the Chadians call sweepers. They will tell you about children born to rampaging Chadian soldiers raping your women and giving birth to generations do children with Chadian genes.

Ask yourself why there are more fair igbos only after the civil war ? Your real look before the war is that of
Achebe
Ojukuwu
Okonjo Iweala
Oby ezkwezili

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 03, 2019
simplycarro:

Go ask your father the Chadians call sweepers. They will tell you about children born to rampaging Chadian soldiers raping your women and giving birth to generations do children with Chadian genes.

Ask yourself why there are more fair igbos only after the civil war ? Your real look before the war is that of
Achebe
Ojukuwu
Okonjo Iweala
Oby ezkwezili

Sniper is a done deal and awolowo rested in peace and saved many rats.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by simplycarro: 5:25pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Sniper is a done deal and awolowo rested in peace and saved many rats.

Lmao

Generation of bastards of Chadians sweepers

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 03, 2019
Revolva:

I did not say aguleri is not igbo land u guys are annoying and ignorant about origin

You guys are way too myopic and know notin of the relationship igala and northern Igbos have in comon

Tribalism no let una see road shame

How does idah and ibaji relate with Hausa

It's so pathetic you are blind

Every Aguleri clan knows they have good relationship with southern igalas

because it's the same mother that gave birth to them

Go and rread history of igala and igbos those who know these know not your type

Go and read about how the igala influence nsukka and some nother igbo town

I even have some igbo friend from that area of igbo land they do identify me as their brother when ever they knew I was igala

So tell me what does idah and ibaji (which is next door to Aguleri after crossing the Niger river ) have in comon with Hausa again shame on you

Better go and read

I have Enugu friend who call me igbo sometimes they don't even see me as igala

They said we r igbos

Read dis link

http://www.aka-ikenga.com/2007/03/anambra-is-ancestral-home-of-igalas.html?m=1

Brief history of the Igala people

It is essential to state here that Igala and Igbo have important historical, ancestral and cultural relationships. Eri who is said to have migrated from southern Egypt through the Igala area, settled, and established a community in the middle of Anambra river valley (at Eri-aka) in Aguleri where he married two wives. The first wife, Nneamakụ, bore him five children.

The first was Agulu, the founder of Aguleri (The ancestral head of Eri Kingdom clans) (the Ezeora dynasty that has produced 34 kings till date in Enugwu Aguleri), the second was Menri, the founder of Umunri / Kingdom of Nri, followed by Onugu, the founder of Igbariam and Ogbodulu, the founder of Amanuke.

The fifth one was a daughter called Iguedo, who is said to have borne the founders of Nteje, and Awkuzu, Ogbunike, Umuleri, Nando, and Ogboli in Onitsha. As one of the children of Eri, Menri migrated from Aguleri, which was and still is, the ancestral temple of the entire Umu-Eri (Umu-Eri and Umu-Nri). His second wife Oboli begot Ọnọja, the only son who founded the Igala Kingdom in Kogi State.

Alright noted...atleast u agreed aguleri is igbo.

The others fall in kogi state (north central) seen as northerners - hausa people and also yorubas.

I may not know where u get this history ut kogi dominated by igala has yoruba, hausas and fulanis as their ties......

I remember when I was in school, I havee this guys in my lodge from kogi, he said hiss side is not far from anambra but always claim he is from anambra.

Ask him where he. Comes from, he will say anambra and that he have reasons but his credentials says kogi with name onoja....and him falling in kogi makes him either yoruba or hausas as ethnic settings his.

Ur claim made me remember him but I don't believe the validity of such folktales.....will. Still verify.

So a simple man kogi state. Is. An hausa state with yorubas also there.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 03, 2019
simplycarro:

Lmao

Generation of bastards of Chadians sweepers

Rat poison is okay....am not writing much...just rat poison.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Arda1000(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Enyi stop that...

Why una like fight so much....
From communal fight with cross river to fight with benue.....

U guys virtually fight everybody around u guys.....

Why una so much love fight.....haba.
di okpa the fight na Abakaliki matter...em no concern Ohaozara and Okposi people...bt we don't even know they are fighting and we don't fight,we are peaceful in nature
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 03, 2019
Arda1000:
di okpa the fight na Abakaliki matter...em no concern Ohaozara and Okposi people...bt we don't even know they are fighting and we don't fight,we are peaceful in nature

OK ooo, I rest my case...

Fight fight everyday......

Ekene m unu...
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Revolva(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Alright noted...atleast u agreed aguleri is igbo.

The others fall in kogi state (north central) seen as northerners - hausa people and also yorubas.

I may not know where u get this history ut kogi dominated by igala has yoruba, hausas and fulanis as their ties......

I remember when I was in school, I havee this guys in my lodge from kogi, he said hiss side is not far from anambra but always claim he is from anambra.

Ask him where he. Comes from, he will say anambra and that he have reasons but his credentials says kogi with name onoja....and him falling in kogi makes him either yoruba or hausas as ethnic settings his.

Ur claim made me remember him but I don't believe the validity of such folktales.....will. Still verify.

So a simple man kogi state. Is. An hausa state with yorubas also there.

Kogi state an Hausa state shame on you you are daft and reason like a dingbat

Kogi state is igala dominated ebira ,bassa, and okun (Yoruba) den there are Nupes

The reason you see some of these people is because some of them are Muslim ok so how does ones bearing Muslim name made dem Hausa

I keep telling you bigotry makes you blind

Your school.mate have a surname onoja he is igala from the igala side of Anambra who are also people indigenous to ibaji it's just settlement that made dem claim Anambra and they are igalas

But your brain lies in too much bigotry

How dare you call the north central state Hausa States

As northern as plateau they are not Hausa

Why not go to Benue state and tell the tiv man that he is Hausa wether dem no go plank you

You don't even know what we the Hausa kingdom starts from

Oga go Sidon go and read about igalas , idomas , before you come here and talk to me

You are just a bigot
And igala man is an igala man , an idoma is an idoma , a tiv is a tiv

So just become it's north central it's now a Hausa state shame on you

So akwa ibom is a South Eastern state makes it an igbo state

Oga go away
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by LLobiorah: 6:52pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Alright, tomorrow na u go still talk am not defending igboland.

Now am doing so, instead of join forces with me to pursue this enemy, u telling me u can't.

There is God ooo.

I will stilll be doing the good work.

Lolz
Funny You!
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 03, 2019
Revolva:

Kogi state is igala dominated ebira ,bassa, and okun (Yoruba) den there are Nupes

The reason you see some of these people is because some of them are Muslim ok so how does ones bearing Muslim name made dem Hausa

Your school.mate have a surname onoja he is igala from the igala side of Anambra who are also people indigenous to ibaji it's just settlement that made dem claim Anambra and they are igalas

Why not go to Benue state and tell the tiv man that he is Hausa wether dem no go plank you

Oga go Sidon go and read about igalas , idomas , before you come here and talk to me

You are just a bigot

Oga go away

The guy is from kogi, get me well but claims to have stakes in anambra.

Infact he virtually knows everywhere in anambra.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by BaaleOko: 7:19pm On May 03, 2019
simplycarro:

Achebe
Ojukuwu
Okonjo Iweala
Oby ezkwezili
Your stupidity makes me wary of what your unfortunate children will become in future, like for real mate seek help before you lose it .
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Simbrixton(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2019
Revolva:

You are just a bigot

Oga go away
are igbirra igbo related as well, a lot of them are light skinned

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by pazienza(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2019
Revolva post

Look I am originally from idah ok illushi is a place my grandfather settled due to farm settlement ok I dint have any relation ship there am pure igala by

Look I am originally from idah ok illushi is a place my grandfather settled due to farm settlement ok I dint have any relation ship there am pure igala by tribe no mix

Well you said the truth but what these guys spoke was igala na i understood what they spoke maybe they mixed the dialect up

No body in Ebonyi speak anything remotely close to Igala. You need to visit an ear doctor for ear check up, if any Ebonyi language sounds Igala to you.

Am not saying abakiliki speaks igala or idoma but those guys spoke a dialect so close to igala to my hearing and I understood them

You obviously don't know what you heard. Izzi and Ezza are by no means related to Igala language.

Well igbos cant claim ibaji na it's the same mother oboli that gave birth to Aguleri that gave birth ibaji n idah ok so pls relax we are all one until politics divided us

Oboli was the second wife of Eri, it was she who gave birth to Onoja, who gave birth to Ibaji. Aguleri and his brothers were given birth to by Eri first wife.

We are not one. Not when your unity involves you pointing out to Igala influence on Igbo, but very insecure when Ndiigbo point out Igbo influences on Igala.

Stay off igbo issues as in how divide ur people how

You sound like a bigot

Am just telling how I see the ancestral relationship idomas igala igbos have on comon

Only bigot igbos don't know this

You are the bigot here, who came bearing message of how Igbos don't consider Ebonyi people real Igbos, because you want to claim Igala/Idoma influence on Ebonyi. But when I spinned it around to tell you that Ibaji is considered not Igala enough by Igala people, because they are heavily influenced by Ndiigbo in language and looks, you became troubled.
The issue with you minorities surrounding Ndiigbo, be it Ijaw, Bini, Igala, Idoma, Ogoni, Ibibio, Annang, Ekoi, Urhobo, Isoko, Efik, is that all of you feel proud to talk about your influence on neighboring Igbo groups, but feel threatened when Ndiigbo point out the Igbo influence on you lots by your Igbo speaking neighbors.
Ndiigbo are supposed not to feel threatened by your meddling into our affairs, your blatant claim to historical influence on Igbo speaking neighbors, we are supposed to take it in our stride. But you lots on the other hand can't do the same,as any attempt by us to point Igbo influences on you lots is immediately met with cries of Igbo expansionism agenda.

I greet una.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by simplycarro: 7:43pm On May 03, 2019
BaaleOko:

Your stupidity makes me wary of what your unfortunate children will become in future, like for real mate seek help before you lose it .

Go read about Chadian sweepers and the atrocious things they did to your grandmothers
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by LLobiorah: 7:48pm On May 03, 2019
pazienza:
Revolva post

Look I am originally from idah ok illushi is a place my grandfather settled due to farm settlement ok I dint have any relation ship there am pure igala by

No body in Ebonyi speak anything remotely close to Igala. You need to visit an ear doctor for ear check up, if any Ebonyi language sounds Igala to you.

You obviously don't know what you heard. Izzi and Ezza are by no means related to Igala language.

Oboli was the second wife of Eri, it was she who gave birth to Onoja, who gave birth to Ibaji. Aguleri and his brothers were given birth to by Eri first wife.

We are not one. Not when your unity involves you pointing out to Igala influence on Igbo, but very insecure when Ndiigbo point out Igbo influences on Igala.

You are the bigot here, who came bearing message of how Igbos don't consider Ebonyi people real Igbos, because you want to claim Igala/Idoma influence on Ebonyi. But when I spinned it around to tell you that Ibaji is considered not Igala enough by Igala people, because they are heavily influenced by Ndiigbo in language and looks, you became troubled.
The issue with you minorities surrounding Ndiigbo, be it Ijaw, Bini, Igala, Idoma, Ogoni, Ibibio, Annang, Ekoi, Urhobo, Isoko, Efik, is that all of you feel proud to talk about your influence on neighboring Igbo groups, but feel threatened when Ndiigbo point out the Igbo influence on you lots by your Igbo speaking neighbors.
Ndiigbo are supposed not to feel threatened by your meddling into our affairs, your blatant claim to historical influence on Igbo speaking neighbors, we are supposed to take into in our chin. But you lots on the other hand can't do the same,as any attempt by us to point Igbo influences on you lots is immediately met with cries of Igbo expansionism agenda.

I greet una.

Wow!
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Revolva(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2019
pazienza:
Revolva post

Ndiigbo are supposed not to feel threatened by your meddling into our affairs, your blatant claim to historical influence on Igbo speaking neighbors, we are supposed to take into in our chin. But you lots on the other hand can't do the same,as any attempt by us to point Igbo influences on you lots is immediately met with cries of Igbo expansionism agenda.

I greet una.

Bros let me tell you I will be the last person to be a bigot

You don't know if if you know me well you go even think am igbo cos all my igbo friend know how I co habit people from all tribes

But am telling you what the ebonyi battery seller spoke to my hearing maybe he is from the part of ebonyi that speaks idoma and igbo

Simple that what am stressing out but you guys here are way to myopic to understand he spoke the language clear and you know idomas have the same tonation with igala

Am telling you the truth it's more igala from what he spoke
Am not saying ebonyi is an igala or idoma state or wat all am saying he may be from that border part close to Benue state and most of dem are bi lingual

Again sorry for saying abakiliki folks are lesser igbos

Bro that what most igbos do call them I am even the one telling the other igbos that nope abakiliki is part of igbo nation that they can't go no where

Even some will say Enugu peoplw are wa wa folks I wonder why igbos do this to their own folks I school.them that all languages in the world cant have the same dialect

As for yoy saying ibaji is lesser igalas you see it's true nothern igala do have such mentally toward but who cares

Igala is igala that all I know the traditions is the same ok hahaha you are funny who gave birth to ibaji

When history tells that onoja migrated to find igala kingdom ibaji was all under idah rulership ok in those era and the attah is the head of his kingdom

The northern igalas are even worst and lost in igala traditional because most are allowing Islam to take over their names and lifestyles

Look you can't tell me anything about my tribe but I can tell you many thing about igbos

Again. Not claiming igbo ma juat letting people know that we are all one in ancestry it's all political moves that divided us

Look if you like the average igala man will marry that igbo gal she loves and the average igbo guy can marry that idoma gal she loves
No be today

Stop bigotry ok
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by BaaleOko: 7:57pm On May 03, 2019
simplycarro:

Go read about Chadian sweepers and the atrocious things they did to your grandmothers
Same way Biafrans romped around with your mother's in Ore and Okitipupa, you might have some Igbo DNA in you for all you know grin daft yoruba ape, your people are usually very ugly and analogous to inferiority, that's why you are pained by the superiority of the Igbo in that area of beauty and aura. Little wonder lots of yoruba women are killing themselves nowadays over Igbo Dicck.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by simplycarro: 8:07pm On May 03, 2019
BaaleOko:

[s]Same way Biafrans romped around with your mother's in Ore and Okitipupa, you might have some Igbo DNA in you for all you know grin daft yoruba ape, your people are usually very ugly and analogous to inferiority, that's why you are pained by the superiority of the Igbo in that area of beauty and aura. Little wonder lots of yoruba women are killing themselves nowadays over Igbo Dicck.[/s]

Stop crying grin
At least we agreed on the issue of igbos fairness coming from Chadians. We are getting there.

On the issue of ore, go ask your parents. They received their bloodiest nose there and that marked the beginning of the end of your Biafra misadventures grin
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by BaaleOko: 8:14pm On May 03, 2019
simplycarro:

Stop crying grin
At least we agreed on the issue of igbos fairness coming from Chadians. We are getting there.

On the issue of ore, go ask your parents. They received their bloodiest nose there and that marked the beginning of the end of your Biafra misadventures grin
The Igbo fairness just like the Efik,Ibibio, Kalabari, and other Riverine people got their fairness from years of mingling with the Europeans, and to a larger extent from the type of high rich nutrient foods they eat. Foods like vegetables are very commonplace in Igboland,and that's why your average Igbo looks 10× healthier, fresher, and more beautiful than the yoruba ape who eats bad cholesterol ridden foods, too much oil in food not only clogs the heart and arteries, but also culminates to physiological defects...that's why lots of children in the South West always look grotesque and malnourished.

Gambari raped all your women in Ilorin and annexed your territory there, forced your people into Islam, presently the South west has the largest number of people with fulani blood in them. The Nupe people defeated the Oyo empire, and forced your women into sex slavery, go to Niger state today and see how subdued yorubas are there.

So yeah that was a bit of education for your dumb afonja ASS, my last reply to you
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by NaMeAboki: 8:17pm On May 03, 2019
Fulani herdsmen again.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by simplycarro: 8:18pm On May 03, 2019
BaaleOko:

[s]Igbo fairness just like the Efik,Ibibio, Kalabari, and other Riverine people got their fairness from years of mingling with the Europeans, and to a larger extent from the type of high rich nutrient foods they eat. Foods like vegetables are very commonplace in Igboland,and that's why your average Igbo looks 10× healthier, fresher, and more beautiful than the yoruba ape who eats bad cholesterol ridden foods, too much oil in food not only clogs the heart and arteries, but also culminates to physiological defects...that's why lots of children in the South West always look grotesque and malnourished.

So yeah that was a bit of education for your dumb afonja ASS, my last reply to you[/s]

Crap!!

Show me pictures of igbos that are fair like the young generation after the civil that are fair like the current ones.
It’s not a hidden secret, the gene of Chadian mercenaries that raped thousands of igbos women during the war created the fair complexion

Why where the generations before the war different ?? No be the same food ?

Idiats grin
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by BaaleOko: 8:22pm On May 03, 2019
simplycarro:

Crap!!

Show me pictures of igbos that are fair like the young generation after the civil that are fair like the current ones.
It’s not a hidden secret, the gene of Chadian mercenaries that raped thousands of igbos women during the war created the fair complexion

Why where the generations before the war different ?? No be the same food ?

Idiats grin

Gambari raped all your women in Ilorin and annexed your territory there, forced your people into Islam, presently the South west has the largest number of people with fulani blood in them. The Nupe people defeated the Oyo empire, and forced your women into sex slavery, go to Niger state today and see how subdued yorubas are there.

And why are you obsessed with women even raped? I feel weird even engaging you in such a disturbing banter, was your mother raped(it's fine if you can't open up on your back story), psychologically you might just be another scarred individual, cause I noticed all your posts are mostly riveted on rape...I feel very sad for you man,and myself for reducing my time to such level of vile. God bless all our beautiful women out there.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by simplycarro: 8:28pm On May 03, 2019
BaaleOko:

[s]Gambari raped all your women in Ilorin and annexed your territory there, forced your people into Islam, presently the South west has the largest number of people with fulani blood in them. The Nupe people defeated the Oyo empire, and forced your women into sex slavery, go to Niger state today and see how subdued yorubas are there.

And why are you obsessed with women even raped? I feel weird even engaging you in such a disturbing banter, was your mother raped(it's fine if you can't open up on your back story), psychologically you might just be another scarred individual, cause I noticed all your posts are mostly riveted on rape...I feel very sad for you man,and myself for reducing my time to such level of vile. God bless all our beautiful women out there[/s].

At least we agreed on where current generations of some Ibos got this complexion.

You can continue with your other rants that catches your fancy
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by BaaleOko: 8:30pm On May 03, 2019
simplycarro:

At least we agreed on where current generations of some Ibos got this complexion.

You can continue with your others rants that catches your fancy
Ok ape, now kindly fucck off and stop spamming my account with your mentions, need sane people to engage
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Arda1000(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

OK ooo, I rest my case...

Fight fight everyday......

Ekene m unu...
oga go tell am to Abakaliki people
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 03, 2019
Arda1000:
oga go tell am to Abakaliki people

Na me go come tell them

Even when u nearer to them....

Odinma.
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by Arda1000(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Na me go come tell them

Even when u nearer to them....

Odinma.
u know dem better Dan me
Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by simplycarro: 9:08pm On May 03, 2019
BaaleOko:

[s]Ok ape, now kindly fucck off and stop spamming my account with your mentions, need sane people to engage[/s]

Look at the apes here grin

Cowardly apes cheesy

Re: Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members by BaaleOko: 9:24pm On May 03, 2019
simplycarro:

Look at the apes here grin

Cowardly apes cheesy
Your papa fine pass Ojukwu? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law / Governor El-Rufai Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks In Kaduna / Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.