Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

How do I cure this problem I'm a one minute man - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How do I cure this problem I'm a one minute man (843 Views)

Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How do I cure this problem I'm a one minute man by Alhkerimu(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2019
The issue of one minute man is now the most talked of the town ever since tonto dikeh granted an interview concerning her ex-husband private life, which she let the whole world know that her ex- husband's sexual process..
I'm curious an delighted to know from the medical practitioner in the house to throw more light on the issue of pre-mature ejaculation if it is curable or not.

Nairalander is premature ejaculation curable? If yes, pls state your reason and prove to us
And if no
that premature ejaculation is not curable pls state your reason as well and prove to us..

The people that are suffering from this disease are numerious infact, I have an elder brother who can't even last on a woman up to 20second. As a result of this menace so many girls have left and dumped him.
He has went to several hospitals without solution likewise to some herbalist home without yielding good result.
Now that churchil is having the same problem it means that premature ejaculation is not curable-because, churchil with his money, he has sought so many solution his problem but to no avial.
From olakunle churchil I have come to assimilate that,
if you're a one minute man it has no remedy.
Re: How do I cure this problem I'm a one minute man by Amarring: 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
To get a real, lasting solution to PE without side effects you have to change a lot of things. Your diet, exercise rate and habits.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Whats This On My Lip / Lanbena Teeth Whitening Essence / Promo! Hematology Analyzer For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.